Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCAds - 👻 Bitcoin Advertising Network 🎃 - page 2. (Read 2822 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Turn off any ad blocker you may have, working here 100%
If it still doesn't work PM me and I will setup your account
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
no bro it don't works see the screenshots

fix your captcha at sign up it don't work and pubblisher can't register..

regards

I just tried it and it works
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
fix your captcha at sign up it don't work and pubblisher can't register..

regards
A small update we have now also added PayPal and soon will be adding SSL support
are you guys going to accept blogger page?
this blog of mine isn't huge but i do have about fair number of blogposts which most of them are about bitcoin trading. it doesn't have spaces for ads so i gotta put ads.

Yes just make sure to enter the exact url of your blogspot when you create a new ad spot
We have no problem with blogger pages Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
are you guys going to accept blogger page?
this blog of mine isn't huge but i do have about fair number of blogposts which most of them are about bitcoin trading. it doesn't have spaces for ads so i gotta put ads.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Update
Today we have launched four banner sizes which pay by impressions and clicks, these sizes are 300x250, 468x60, 728x90, 120x600 - If you need any other size please let me know
We hope you enjoy this new addition

Great update and addon, I will for sure take advantage of this
Also I am earning a nice amount so far and I hope it stays like this
Update
Today we have launched four banner sizes which pay by impressions and clicks, these sizes are 300x250, 468x60, 728x90, 120x600 - If you need any other size please let me know
We hope you enjoy this new addition

but popunder should not open on new tap/ window.
and i don't think there is a need for click to load popunder. popunders should load instantly when page is loaded.

That is the way our system works, this prevent people from sending fake traffic such as hitleap and any other exchange
Also keeps our advertisers happy knowing its a real visitors and not some fake bot traffic
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
i tried your network,
i'm getting Impr. but no clicks.

what clicks you mean?
is it banner advertising or popunder?

You are getting impressions because when the user actually gets to the page with the pop code they are not clicking, its called onclick so once you get to the page the pop doesn't show automatically it shows when the user opens the page and clicks on the page somewhere, if the user just comes to the page and closes the page that is considered a impression and not a click, we pay per onclick on all popups and popunders

Onclick popup/popunder window
When someone clicked to anything on the page where was used the ad code, it opens a new tab or a new window with the URL defined in the ad edit form.

but popunder should not open on new tap/ window.
and i don't think there is a need for click to load popunder. popunders should load instantly when page is loaded.
i tried your network,

what clicks you mean?

You are getting impressions because when the user actually gets to the page with the pop code they are not clicking, its called onclick so once you get to the page the pop doesn't show automatically it shows when the user opens the page and clicks on the page somewhere, if the user just comes to the page and closes the page that is considered a impression and not a click, we pay per onclick on all popups and popunders

Onclick popup/popunder window
When someone clicked to anything on the page where was used the ad code, it opens a new tab or a new window with the URL defined in the ad edit form.
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
i tried your network,

what clicks you mean?
I signed up but didn't receive active link ,my user name is tungaqhd

I have activated your account Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
I signed up but didn't receive active link ,my user name is tungaqhd
Today's special only, join as a publisher and get $1 added to your account, join as a advertiser and get $2 added to your account (Used towards advertising)
We hope to see more advertisers and publishers joining us
Thanks to everyone so far for trying us
So far so good Smiley
multiple accounts allowed ?

Only one account