Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCAds - 👻 Bitcoin Advertising Network 🎃 - page 3. (Read 2822 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
multiple accounts allowed ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Don't forget to take advantage of our referral program, you get 5% from all publishers and advertisers you refer
hi i can only see the prizes for advertises its 1,5$ for 1000 Imp.
so how much get a publisher for 1000 impressions ?

iam not really looking for a nother popunder network but if you pay more than mine your are in  Grin

kind regards

Publishers get 90% of advertisers spending, we pay the same for all countries Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
hi i can only see the prizes for advertises its 1,5$ for 1000 Imp.
so how much get a publisher for 1000 impressions ?

iam not really looking for a nother popunder network but if you pay more than mine your are in  Grin

kind regards
Welcome in the business!
Even I don't like this kind of advertising (popup, popunder) I wish you good luck!

PS: Edit this: http://btcads.org/?terms_p 
You will need it Wink

Going to do this soon, I need to pay someone to write these for me because I hate to do it lol
Thanks everyone Smiley
We have changed popunder rate to $0.50/1000 pops or $1 for 1 day
Also please remember fake traffic will not work
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
prices are high for popunders.

$1.5 per 1000 popup is fair, but for popunder its very costly.

i'm selling 1,000 unique popunders for 0.00015 btc (~$0.1) and sometimes i get no advertisers on Traffic2Bitcoin.com

anyway, when you have enough advertisers please send me PM i could join you as publisher  Wink

hope you have good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
Welcome in the business!
Even I don't like this kind of advertising (popup, popunder) I wish you good luck!

PS: Edit this: http://btcads.org/?terms_p 
You will need it Wink
Don't know if this service is legit or not... New account promoting it here is a bit strange. But good luck anyway with your pop-up site. I hope it can help faucets pay better rewards without giving faucet users a lot of malwares and another malicious and nasty pop-ups.

Thank you and yes we are legit, we approve each ad and will not approve any malware
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Don't know if this service is legit or not... New account promoting it here is a bit strange. But good luck anyway with your pop-up site. I hope it can help faucets pay better rewards without giving faucet users a lot of malwares and another malicious and nasty pop-ups.
Welcome to BTCAds bitcoin advertising network
http://btcads.org/

We offer banners and popups

Advertisers
Promote your business using our Pay Per Click (PPC) or CPM ads and generate top quality leads to your websites. Your ads will have widespread reach, create your ads in Banner formats and Popups/Popunders and also control the target audience of your ads by configuring geographical filters.

Publishers
Start earning money today with your website, simply generate a code and place it on your website and start watching your earnings go up. We pay twice a month if your account balance is $5 or over.

Advanced Targeting
- Reach users in selected countries, hours, days, period, operating system etc.

Detailed Statistics
- Every user receives our advanced statistic and detailed traffic reports.

Fair Value
- Both advertisers and publishers receive the best value. It's our promise.

FAQ

What is minium payment amount?  $5 and we pay using bitcoins.
How often are payments made? As long as your account reaches the minimum payout of $5 you will get paid twice a month, on the 1st and 15th. Payments are done automatically you do not have to do anything once your account balance reaches $5.
Does my site have to have a minimum Alexa rank? No minimum Alexa rank is required.
How often are popups/popunders shown? They are shown once per hour.
How long before my website/ad is approved? We approve all websites and ads within 24 hours.

Join us today http://btcads.org/
Pages:
Jump to: