Pages:
Author

Topic: Ψ BTCDEMON- Change Your Perspective of Dice. | Free BTC | Chat |1%Edge - page 17. (Read 27092 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now this is what I'm talking about. Nice upgrade! Nice graphics! Just need to test it out. Grin

We have largely accomplished the function of the website, but it will take some time for testing.
We hope to complete it before Christmas. Smiley
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Now this is what I'm talking about. Nice upgrade! Nice graphics! Just need to test it out. Grin
games graphics are really cool

and another good thing that it a games bitween users
i will give it a try

also a mobile version will great  Cool

Maybe that is the most freely dice game you have ever met,you can choose “discontinuous”figure,and or a range. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you are here for the long run, please hire someone that could explain your game and could talk/write english well.
If there is no more unexpected accident,we can complete it in December. Smiley
wow, love the design & the monster
I will learn to play it  Cheesy
But i still can't play it  Sad
Yup really good design!
Cheers.

Thanks,But new version will be better Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
wow, love the design & the monster
I will learn to play it  Cheesy
But i still can't play it  Sad
Yup really good design!
Cheers.
We are about to modify the content and simplify the register mode of the game,so we stop register and sign contract temporary,please withdraw your BTC in advance. Once we get any latest information,we will announce here.

Thanks

Niceee btcdemon look simply now

We are about to update in one month,definitely you will enjoy it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We are about to modify the content and simplify the register mode of the game,so we stop register and sign contract temporary,please withdraw your BTC in advance. Once we get any latest information,we will announce here.

Thanks

Niceee btcdemon look simply now

Thanks

i will give it a try

also a mobile version will great  Cool

It is not enough to just being cool,I mean,our playing mode is changing,the new settlement can be completed in 5 seconds,and being more free to players,and I know players have suffered enough for the long waiting and fixed odds.
We are really unsatisfied with the long-waiting time,and the fixed odds really drives me crazy. We will sharply change the playing modes,then we will release in the coming version once we finish part of it.

Thanks.

Keep us updated

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 635
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

i will give it a try

also a mobile version will great  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
We are really unsatisfied with the long-waiting time,and the fixed odds really drives me crazy. We will sharply change the playing modes,then we will release in the coming version once we finish part of it.

Thanks.

Keep us updated

Thanks.

Activity: 544
I think mobile version should be released after btcdemon gets a solid foothold first
Activity: 602
Well......i don't know

but,it's really important? Huh

yah, we think so
Well......i don't know

but,it's really important? Huh

Activity: 784
Please MOVILE VERSION !~!!!!!!!!!! When ? Tongue
You know, I am not good at gambling games, but your work is so good that I could hardly bear to part with it. It is both simple and clear. Though I was a little confused about the game flow at first, it became very simple after getting started. In addition, I guess it’s because the game just opened that it still lacks popularity, and it always takes a long time to wait for someone to sign a contract. However, it’s worthy of waiting. After all, after signing a contract with the devil, I won 3 games in a row out of 5 and gained 0.3 bitcoin. Cheesy How lucky I am! At last, I am very fond of the design of the website, which is very special. However, I hope something else could also be added on it bit by bit and I am looking forward to the launch of more and better roles.    Smiley

Your opinions are greatly appreciated. We will launch more demons in the future with various concepts providing you more enjoyment. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: