Pages:
Author

Topic: Ψ BTCDEMON- Change Your Perspective of Dice. | Free BTC | Chat |1%Edge - page 18. (Read 27131 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Woah... nice graphics as always. But i think for your site, there should be something more... i don't know what I'm rambling about too. Just look at it this way, your site is just a place where we place bets, see some cool graphics then wait for some time before we know if we've won. Strip away the graphics and it's just a dice site with 3 betting options with 3X multiplier AND you have to wait minutes to hours before you know the results. I don't know but something should be added? Just my personal suggestion. Still it's a great site.  Grin

In fact, our next version will launch three new demons with different ways to participate. Two players will kick off the game. We will announce more messages in the future.
We will start with simpler games, aiming to have more players get used to our games.

We appreciate your advice very much. Should you have any further thoughts, please feel free to let us know.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
 You know, I am not good at gambling games, but your work is so good that I could hardly bear to part with it. It is both simple and clear. Though I was a little confused about the game flow at first, it became very simple after getting started. In addition, I guess it’s because the game just opened that it still lacks popularity, and it always takes a long time to wait for someone to sign a contract. However, it’s worthy of waiting. After all, after signing a contract with the devil, I won 3 games in a row out of 5 and gained 0.3 bitcoin. Cheesy How lucky I am! At last, I am very fond of the design of the website, which is very special. However, I hope something else could also be added on it bit by bit and I am looking forward to the launch of more and better roles.    Smiley
Activity: 544
Merit: 500

Next Demon: Mammon

Woah... nice graphics as always. But i think for your site, there should be something more... i don't know what I'm rambling about too. Just look at it this way, your site is just a place where we place bets, see some cool graphics then wait for some time before we know if we've won. Strip away the graphics and it's just a dice site with 3 betting options with 3X multiplier AND you have to wait minutes to hours before you know the results. I don't know but something should be added? Just my personal suggestion. Still it's a great site.  Grin

Next Demon: Mammon

Pretty graphics, but the typos are offputting:

"it cost 3 account"
"dogcoin"
"BTC coin"
etc.

I would recommend having someone proofread the OP for you and fix up the language.

We have to admit that there is something wrong,we will check again and fix it.

Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Pretty graphics, but the typos are offputting:

"it cost 3 account"
"dogcoin"
"BTC coin"
etc.

I would recommend having someone proofread the OP for you and fix up the language.

Demons fond of 6,which means its patience last just 6 hours.
 Once your contract has not completed in 6 hours,your signing payment will pay back.

So don't worry about that  Smiley

Demons fond of 6,which means its patience last just 6 hours.
 Once your contract has not completed in 6 hours,your signing payment will pay back.

Buu huu still no mobile version ? Sad

Maybe next version.  Smiley

You said that before, before beta Tongue

We will develop mobile phone version,yet we are afraid of the rate of progress. Besides,it can just provide limited information in mobile phone,so concerning about the best experience,we have to consider more carefully about the UI configuration.
btcdemon.com was launched and I am trying to play next time.
Why dont have TEST/DEMO mod for player to test?
Or bitcoin faulce for 1-2 free turns to try the game.
Hope so

We don't have test and demo mode right now,since 0.001 BTC is dribblet,it can't give you more experience,which make no difference in more Demo.
Maybe we should provide Spectators mode before register,anyway,thank you so much for your advice.

Smiley

Activity: 784
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
btcdemon.com was launched and I am trying to play next time.
Why dont have TEST/DEMO mod for player to test?
Or bitcoin faulce for 1-2 free turns to try the game.
Hope so
When will more demons be added? Hopefully higher limits?

Next demon's name is : Mammon
He looks very very cool!
That's it !
no more info Smiley

by the way : He can fly !
When will more demons be added? Hopefully higher limits?

Maybe next version.  Smiley
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
What does "users profit" on the site refer to?

Because there is no users profit.
One user wins and two users lose and depending on the selected fee and drawn number the site get some or all of the balance.
So there is only a users loss  Tongue
lol they just released. Just deposited 0.01, cross my fingers.
Activity: 784
We have settled the charging problem,and it takes really little time to charge,let's experience this exciting game! Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
the start and the win.

let her give strength to the project and major demons
Pages:
Jump to: