Pages:
Author

Topic: Ψ BTCDEMON- Change Your Perspective of Dice. | Free BTC | Chat |1%Edge - page 4. (Read 27090 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I found some bugs/errors in your website.

1. When Google Captcha loads, it can either be words or pictures. When it's pictures however, the screen is too small to hold all 9 images and the size is zoomed in.
2. When you play too long, the top bar disappears. I have to refresh the page to click faucet.

Thank you for your feedback,
we will fix it! Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I found some bugs/errors in your website.

1. When Google Captcha loads, it can either be words or pictures. When it's pictures however, the screen is too small to hold all 9 images and the size is zoomed in.
2. When you play too long, the top bar disappears. I have to refresh the page to click faucet.
The next update: automatic betting. With test included, we target to complete it in 5 days. 

waited for this update...saw a new reply in the thread and hoped for the best...but then:

2015/04/04
 Updated the chat system
We have updated the chat system to make it run more smoothly.

Auto-bet is more complicated. Plus, we will do some adjustments to the code. Thereby, please allow me some more time, and you will not be disappointed with the result.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
The next update: automatic betting. With test included, we target to complete it in 5 days. 

waited for this update...saw a new reply in the thread and hoped for the best...but then:

2015/04/04
 Updated the chat system
2015/04/04
 Updated the chat system
We will complete the server update in about 3 hours.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.

update done!

i have problem to load website on my side, it stuck on loading screen and can't access to my account there, is update done or still doing update the website?

btcdemon working for me smoothly with nice speed of loading i think that problem with your internet connectivity try to clear your cache and history then try again hope this will work.

We have already completed the update. You can log in now. If you still have problem logging in, please try to clear the cookie and log in again.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050

update done!

i have problem to load website on my side, it stuck on loading screen and can't access to my account there, is update done or still doing update the website?

btcdemon working for me smoothly with nice speed of loading i think that problem with your internet connectivity try to clear your cache and history then try again hope this will work.
legendary
Activity: 1008

update done!

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
How about add leaderboard feature and able to see someone's profit when clicked someone's account

When I filled the new captcha , I though it's no need to filled the text anymore

This is a good idea. Though, it sounds like imitating other websites.
Presently we are not going to follow them.  Smiley

Not really imitating another site, a leaderboard is a standard thing in almost all gambling sites, so I wouldnt call it imitating, although with a less player playing on the site, it could be a boomerang by showing that only a little player that actually play here
How about add leaderboard feature and able to see someone's profit when clicked someone's account

When I filled the new captcha , I though it's no need to filled the text anymore

This is a good idea. Though, it sounds like imitating other websites.
Presently we are not going to follow them.  Smiley

update done!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

The faucet has been updated. We already replaced it with reCAPTCHA  Smiley
For the first stage, the claim interval of faucet will be cancelled. After reCAPTCHA test, we will update it tomorrow. 
We will update the captcha soon, and you won’t have to enter the annoying captcha anymore.

are you sure this won't be abused??

We will be adopting reCAPTCHA of Google. Its special algorithm shall be able to avoid this problem.

good move, I love that captcha, it's so much easier than the annoying codes. Good job Smiley

I like this captcha mostly  Smiley

But the site is still load a bit slow than other dice gambling site that I've ever play

The speed of reading may be related to the net speed of the CDN node. It’s probable that your location is far from the node. However, the specific cause is subject to more detailed analysis.

The site is working fine for me, i.e. loading at normal speed.

That’s likely the CDN causing the issue.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We will update the captcha soon, and you won’t have to enter the annoying captcha anymore.

We will be adopting reCAPTCHA of Google. Its special algorithm shall be able to avoid this problem.

good move, I love that captcha, it's so much easier than the annoying codes. Good job Smiley

But the site is still load a bit slow than other dice gambling site that I've ever play

The speed of reading may be related to the net speed of the CDN node. It’s probable that your location is far from the node. However, the specific cause is subject to more detailed analysis.

The site is working fine for me, i.e. loading at normal speed.

I started my gambling life with other dice site but when I found this one I switched almost everything to here.

The only things that make me sad about this site are the slow community, there is not much chat going on but i know once the site grows this will not be a problem anymore

And the other thing is the lack of "speed" in the bets, I love to make fast bets with shortcuts or autobet and sometimes it is so slow...

Other than that keep up with the good work

invested a few things, hope we can grow together

Thank you so very much for your affirmation. I guess we still lack of attention. I think we will upgrade the server when we earn more profits, as it’s indeed the hinge for speed.

We will have to strive for improvements in every detail, in order to gain more recognition.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: