Pages:
Author

Topic: Ψ BTCDEMON- Change Your Perspective of Dice. | Free BTC | Chat |1%Edge - page 9. (Read 27090 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
btcdemon is down for me, page is not loading for me.
is that problem only for my side?

im having the same problem
it wont load ,and gives error 20!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
btcdemon is down for me, page is not loading for me.
is that problem only for my side?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
at level 20, my faucet is now 970 satoshi - wagered 7.8 btc

Pretty sure stats for me is wrong because I never won 0.2 in a single wager before. (but i think biggest win is actually for Profit Peak)

and site went down after my .35 loss lol
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For our next update of Affiliate Program, commission will be linked to your level.
We will keep you updated for any new progress. Smiley
Only once can claim faucet??

For the first time, you may claim for 2k.
And after that, it depends on your level. You may claim faucet for more than once.
You may use claim function.

Thanks
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Only once can claim faucet??
2015/02/12
 The contents of this update include:
- resolving the issue of automatic divestment following investments;

- adding a new button with which you can increase or decrease the multiple of your betting and more flexibly allocate your betting amount.

-chats to increase experiences. With more chats you make, you will receive additional growth in experiences.  
(repeated or advertising spam messages will be banned. It must be meaningful content.)

-For new users, you will receive 2k from your faucet request, with which you may experience fully about our website function. (If you register multiple accounts, they will be treated as the same account and won’t effect as expected.)

What's the level for?
- the BTC requested via faucet will increase;
- the server will process bets from the high grade as priority.

how do your site differ the new account or multiple register?
By IP? IP can be easily de alter i believe so it is still easy to abuse the 2000 satoshi faucet

Besides IP, we have other way do identify it. Thereby, it’s possible to avoid this issue.  Smiley
nice to see faucet limit again increase to 2000 satoshi,
best of luck admin for your business.

Thanks Smiley
i went on there and i got 750 not the 2000

For new users.you will receive 2k from your faucet request.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Thanks Smiley
i went on there and i got 750 not the 2000

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
2015/02/12

- adding a new button with which you can increase or decrease the multiple of your betting and more flexibly allocate your betting amount.

-chats to increase experiences. With more chats you make, you will receive additional growth in experiences.  
(repeated or advertising spam messages will be banned. It must be meaningful content.)

-For new users, you will receive 2k from your faucet request, with which you may experience fully about our website function. (If you register multiple accounts, they will be treated as the same account and won’t effect as expected.)

What's the level for?

how do your site differ the new account or multiple register?
By IP? IP can be easily de alter i believe so it is still easy to abuse the 2000 satoshi faucet
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
2015/02/12

What's the level for?

im missing the points here, what is the use of the levels here?will level affect my faucet gain somehow?

The higher your level is, the more free BTC you may request.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
2015/02/12

What's the grade for?

im missing the points here, what is the use of the levels here?will level affect my faucet gain somehow?
2015/02/12

What's the level for?
We will complete the server update in about 1 hour. Sorry for keeping you waiting.   Smiley
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
I do not blaim them, in the contrast I am happy that they are keeping there site updated.
I am only frustrated that i can not bet on one of my favorite sites.  Wink
Activity: 714
For me the website is still down  Huh
Not for you only, I think for everyone is down as they are upgrading the site with new features for us.
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
For me the website is still down  Huh
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: