Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCDoubleX.com] Double Your Bitcoins [1/16 LAUNCHED] - page 12. (Read 18561 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
So far i btcdoublex the only hyip that actually lived to its promise a bit delay yes but they did double my btc for my 2 accts anyway better late than never  Cool
Activity: 28
is this scam ?

Absolutely NOT being that I am dedicated to the success and operation of BTCDoubleX and with the doubler system being completely 100% AUTOMATED in deposits and withdrawals, their is no scamming or cheating that can occur. BTCDoubleX will last for a long time just watch!!!

Important Updates

So far things are running more smoothly as using the different approaches to avoid Blockchains
heavy loading times of unconfirmed transactions. The doubler system is working magnificent
with many receiving double the payments automatically and really fast!!

Remember there is actually NO TIME LIMIT to when you can get paid and also their are NO
DELAYS  as any deposits equivalent to balance wallet are still processed over BIGGER deposits.
This way the doubler wallets are always moving and processing withdrawals.

The timer will only move UPWARDS when deposits are taking much longer to get confirmed by
Blockchain.

I have applied to many transaction reports and with some I'm not really getting to fast enough
because the system is still validating the deposits. If you have withdrawal transactions that
are still unconfirmed then they will soon be confirmed/received. They are showing to be
received much faster now as I operate the wallets differently. You MUST submit the
report transaction form in order to get a deposit or withdrawal reviewed.

It's very important to understand why doublers like BTCDoubleX are successful because doublers
actually have no given time-frame to receive return. This make it much more lasting as many
knows that overtime the reward is what really is worth investing.

So far we have paid over 16 BTC to users and we are still under a week old.
BTCDoubleX automated system now is fully functional with more wallets to bring down the
deposits heavy loading times. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
Why is it that some payments that have been deposited after others are paid before the earlier ones?Huh Don't say that it's not true cause ive been following your website and the payments ARE NOT chronologically.

Please explain...

Hoping for an answer!

Hello admin

fix this please.

I want to reinvest a small amount but I cant, please check it and fix it. thx

https://blockchain.info/tx/a8b0e2ca7a832df7de9e15289b01118c5c6eff9ec87c43f7d3edbbd7716d844b

Network Propagation
56% - 266 Nodes - (Poor)

I am bitcoin address :

1K6Ar5PPRuoP2QQQGGLUmbt1pkYDLq4qXR

can you send me manualy the 0.01. thank you.

i think we are all same problem here, me too also still unconfirmed transaction, i know admin can fix all this problem by sending manualy to our BTC wallet, this is my wallet add: 1FvSNXRuCyYwC4nq5JanEK7833fc1H4YKm it is a great honor if admin will fix this kind of problem soon as possible. w8 the confirmation to reinvest again
https://blockchain.info/tx/da1f052534516632e509d84e36e4081d2c2eddd18b5f3e923a246a638c465cf8
Activity: 56

Hello admin

fix this please.

I want to reinvest a small amount but I cant, please check it and fix it. thx

https://blockchain.info/tx/a8b0e2ca7a832df7de9e15289b01118c5c6eff9ec87c43f7d3edbbd7716d844b

Network Propagation
56% - 266 Nodes - (Poor)

I am bitcoin address :

1K6Ar5PPRuoP2QQQGGLUmbt1pkYDLq4qXR

can you send me manualy the 0.01. thank you.
Activity: 1
Hello, can u pls double check my wallet id? i sent may deposit 2016-01-19 15:12:13 . and upon checking on ur page i cant find my deposit?

pls how can i see my investment.

wallet id: 1CKkar7DUR3dbbcaETKAHD1V3M66n3DMJM
Activity: 14
哈囉~想請問一下我禮拜日有匯一筆0.15677273BTC的金額進去,錢也扣了,但網頁一直都沒有顯示我的錢包比特幣地址 匯款時間是12:45分 比特幣地址1CSUKvQNfHYCjhmhMDphRyjK65ZzEj1XuA             發送地址16SrQQ4ssCMyL5rsaBZqqXPqUWdRumvKthank you very much
Live by your own rules
is this scam ?
Not as far as i can tell, not yet anyway, just always be cautious about such sites Wink
Activity: 14
哈囉~想請問一下我禮拜日有匯一筆0.15677273BTC的金額進去,錢也扣了,但網頁一直都沒有顯示我的錢包比特幣地址 匯款時間是12:45分                     比特幣地址1CSUKvQNfHYCjhmhMDphRyjK65ZzEj1XuA                                                     發送地址16SrQQ4ssCMyL5rsaBZqqXPqUWdRumvK                                                   thank you very much
Activity: 256
is this scam ?
Live by your own rules
anyone an idea how long it generally takes now from deposit to payment?

cheers

48hours +

6 hrs
Sure, good luck with that
Live by your own rules
I just got my second payment, confirmation takes really long, but it gets there eventually.. affiliate payments not working so far i tried...
Activity: 47
want to invest..is this secure??
any suggest here
Activity: 58
Admin why is it when i try to deposit it always says invalid address. Im sure i copied correctly the deposit address.
Activity: 56
@admin, the manual pay-out you send yesterday is confirmed. all good now

and the timer is back on the site.

thx   Grin
Important Updates

We have figured out the other issue causing withdrawals and deposits taking very long
and this has something to do with our main hot wallet and it's operations. Now that
deposits and withdrawals will operate with different wallets, I can finally say that
this will have deposits and withdrawals operating very fast without hours of
unconfirmed statuses.

Any Report Transaction tickets have been all corrected and answer. YOU MUST fill
this form out if you have any issue with a deposit or withdrawal.

It could take a few more hours for all the transactions to confirm and once they
do this unconfirm issue will now be fully resolved and AVOIDED. If they do become
cancelled/rejected by Blockchain, the deposits will go back to the doubler and
process new withdrawals from different wallets as they become next to receive
double payment again.

I apologize for all the issues that Blockchain has caused and now that these have
been structurally avoided for the future, deposits will begin to pick up as we are
only around 90 hours OLD and the doubler system is still small! Smiley Smiley Smiley

You can now see the time of your deposits as when they are expected to receive
double the payment. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 8
Thank you admin. I got my first payout!!

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I've sent a report, just informing

admin you should put again a timer like one on bx2.club, it's more functional for the doublers

100% agree ..
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
anyone an idea how long it generally takes now from deposit to payment?

cheers

48hours +
Pages:
Jump to: