Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCDoubleX.com] Double Your Bitcoins [1/16 LAUNCHED] - page 14. (Read 18561 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
thanks withdrawal has been confirmed,
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Unconfirmed for the second time : 1Cte8Mgys4X9UxTDFr2SdfN57XR8qUqMEs
Activity: 9
389QmbUUqQHkKqtK4KnF87k8G6gNQ5wvNC - havent received a single bitcoin .028 btc

1FQ9Poxpqd4Z93crgo8HdLdfZNcV4NbykE - 0.0039 btc no single payout and referral check on the deposit list i cn see it both
Activity: 56
Kindly check your email.   Have a slight issue with payment.

Thanks

Activity: 28
ellow BTCDoubleX what about the change of our wallet address in our deposit list to a different wallet address how can you answer that? is that a normal?

The site was updated to show the DEPOSIT address you sent deposit too so that way users can see ACTUAL payment, but I have changed it BACK to showing your withdrawal address. Because most are using the entered wallet address to also send deposits.

As mentioned was changed back but was recently showing deposit sent to address to better find deposits to showing proof of no cheating.

thats nice of you admin i hope everything work fine and we get our price here soon so that we are continuously support your project.
ellow BTCDoubleX what about the change of our wallet address in our deposit list to a different wallet address how can you answer that? is that a normal?

The site was updated to show the DEPOSIT address you sent deposit too so that way users can see ACTUAL payment, but I have changed it BACK to showing your withdrawal address. Because most are using the entered wallet address to also send deposits.

As mentioned was changed back but was recently showing deposit sent to address to better find deposits to showing proof of no cheating.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Please check the site and review the lists again as NEW WITHDRAWALS are going out for rejected payments AND your deposit has been added back to the doubler system.
These issues that caused a delay was caused Blockchain system.

All e-mails has been attended too.
I am still slowly updating PM messages.

How long does it take for a payout.
24hours/48 hours?

Would be great if you can show that in the website.

Please check the site and review the lists again as NEW WITHDRAWALS are going out for rejected payments AND your deposit has been added back to the doubler system.
These issues that caused a delay was caused Blockchain system.

All e-mails has been attended too.
I am still slowly updating PM messages.
Activity: 7
BTCDoubleX Payout remove by blockchain pls resend to 1GpsDEsZEjd3Lna1HVXWJWvdGYgM4EsSrB

my deposit 0.00167582 BTC to 18c9yWye4nFEwyfvNLXKNi5CmpZmWrznvA
d3f8ca4a7c04414aa71984515fbc44b0942f7153e09aab6ba96fbc76ede145d2
Activity: 14
Sorry, I yesterday night transferred0.07843703BTC to you.
You will have received it?

My BTC address:
13yhs9nYwSJG7u3PY9M2CEN8X4ZPQQzr86
Send Address:
1G9KxqnY8CUeHcjHFNS9aY6LmJyEWGq3Rz
thank you very much
hello sir please check it ive deposited 0.015 its been two days unconfirmed and now it says transaction was previusly accepted but has been pruned form our database.

please check it sir

my wallet is 3G9KXcZNpQQmRybvuJeD8XCjmLaYRWX4kz

thanks sir
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
I sent mail but there is no hope
Activity: 22
hey admin...pease check my account....its been 2 days since my pay out but still, i havent recieve my bitcoins....ive checked it in your list but blockchain said its unconmfirmed....please check this matter admin.,..i nid my coins
heres my wallet add
3LTFwHxYrF3n76gL273JnZBDvPH3ZHhvRy

Your deposit is back in the doubler to receive payment again.

I didn't receive an answer to my PM about my deposit missing. It's been 2 days since I deposited!!

Your deposit has recently doubled with a new withdrawal payment. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hopefully Blockchain will not have any issues to confirm withdrawal to your wallet.

http://blockchain.info/tx/38a17f56fba97b0f71d7ee9e0379f50c1a913e96e2c47b9953b55485cfd031aa

Also I am answering tickets, but there is a delay in PM system. with lots of PMs,
so send email also to [email protected]. Smiley

But I didn't receive any payment? Sad Ok, I'll wait for some time.
hey admin...pease check my account....its been 2 days since my pay out but still, i havent recieve my bitcoins....ive checked it in your list but blockchain said its unconmfirmed....please check this matter admin.,..i nid my coins
heres my wallet add

I didn't receive an answer to my PM about my deposit missing. It's been 2 days since I deposited!!

Your deposit has recently doubled with a new withdrawal payment. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hopefully Blockchain will not have any issues to confirm withdrawal to your wallet.

http://blockchain.info/tx/38a17f56fba97b0f71d7ee9e0379f50c1a913e96e2c47b9953b55485cfd031aa

Also I am answering tickets, but there is a delay in PM system. with lots of PMs,
so send email also to [email protected]. Smiley

Activity: 22
heres my wallet add

Again any withdrawals cancelled/rejected by Blockchain have been
removed and the actual deposits placed back in the doubler to receive double
the payment withdrawal again.

I suggest e-mailing [email protected] for a faster response as the PM
message system has a IP time delay which gets annoying.

Most to ALL deposits or withdrawals has been resolved on BTCDoubleX.com
and is running back very smoothly for automatic deposits and withdrawals.

Don't forget you can ALWAYS verify your deposits or current withdrawal status here:
http://btcdoublex.com/verifybtc.php

Activity: 24
just found mine but when i press on. i get "checksum does validate"

there is "q" missing in the hyperlink

1Hmxg2oq3kZoSMhHGSTjcYQUnW6oiPcBfq

" Earning   01-17-2016 13:03   1Hmxg2oq3kZoSMhHGSTjcYQUnW6oiPcBf   0.00989694 BTC"

@admin

I will wait for blockchain to resolve their issue but i saw my address before in the last deposit with status earning. today i dont see it any where...

mine was there and then gone missing...
Activity: 14
Sorry, I yesterday night transferred0.07843703BTC to you.
You will have received it?

My BTC address:
13yhs9nYwSJG7u3PY9M2CEN8X4ZPQQzr86
Send Address:
1G9KxqnY8CUeHcjHFNS9aY6LmJyEWGq3Rz
thank you very much
Pages:
Jump to: