Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCDoubleX.com] Double Your Bitcoins [1/16 LAUNCHED] - page 2. (Read 18561 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I haven't get paid.. It was almost 1 week since i last deposited but haven't received anything.  Please help
Activity: 42
one had got paid today  Grin still alive

Cool...
Maybe the owner hahahhaa

Was actually one of the people that put in multiple transactions,  recognize the btc address.... too bad that person never posts here in the thread but I'm pretty sure they might have before a few pages back... nobody confirms when they get paid they just confirm when they don't get paid...  Grin
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!

Cool...
Maybe the owner hahahhaa
Activity: 28
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Dont even feed the troll. His english is so unintelligible, its not worth it. Report to the mod and hit the ignore button when you run into new users like this.

Yeah. I get the fact that people are concerned about being scammed but what's wrong with being a little positive when trying to regain investments? I have a bunch of deposits put into btcdoublex and would love to see profit come from them - and bitching and moaning and saying the admin is in the Bahamas is not going to help us earn any profit from that!
Activity: 37
Dont even feed the troll. His english is so unintelligible, its not worth it. Report to the mod and hit the ignore button when you run into new users like this.

Lel i dont care i am not english, so i don't care to know talking it
Well one payment... give it time... dude, someone answer me this question? Why is that happening? I said it once i'll say it again.

He is not scamming.

Ponzibuddy I really hope you're right.

Chances could go either way but if the admin does come back and the site starts up again all I know is that my day will have gotten 10x better.

Haha i love your idiots reactions, he will not pay !! He already is in bahamas with your money !

I never said he would pay, dumbass.

Read it again all I said was my day would get better if the admin isn't in the Bahamas with my money.

I get it that if I lost the money I'll suck it up, but since at least one payment has gone out why not be a little optimistic about receiving my profit? It looks like it has scammed but since I still have a deposit on the website I am going to hope that I do receive the profit I was promised. Sorry if that somehow hurts your feelings.

TATATALALALALA I GONNA PRESENT YOU THE IDIOTS :
LITTLE IDIOT WHO THINK EARN MONEY IS SO SIMPLY....
LITTLE IDIOT WHO PREFER EAT CHIPS BEHIND HIS COMPUTER INSTEAD OF FIND A JOB
RETARDNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS

ADMIN IS MORE CLEVER THAN YOU ROFL

Seriously? I would prefer to eat chips behind my computer instead of finding a job? Look at the facts:

A) it's the weekend - a lot of people have it off
B) why not try and earn a little extra with Bitcoin on your time off
C) yeah I am eating chips and they taste pretty damn good

By the way, why don't you try and get a real job instead of coming onto these forums and trying to screw with people. I've probably earned a lot more than you have through ponzis and market trading as well. I think anyone is more clever than you. I am also really good with computers - I can help fix that caps button if you need me Wink
Well one payment... give it time... dude, someone answer me this question? Why is that happening? I said it once i'll say it again.

He is not scamming.

Chances could go either way but if the admin does come back and the site starts up again all I know is that my day will have gotten 10x better.

Haha i love your idiots reactions, he will not pay !! He already is in bahamas with your money !

I never said he would pay, dumbass.

Read it again all I said was my day would get better if the admin isn't in the Bahamas with my money.

I get it that if I lost the money I'll suck it up, but since at least one payment has gone out why not be a little optimistic about receiving my profit? It looks like it has scammed but since I still have a deposit on the website I am going to hope that I do receive the profit I was promised. Sorry if that somehow hurts your feelings.
I havent even seen you in this thread before. You have no clue what is going on. I am checking the website 5 times a day and just caught that. Run along now.

He is not scamming.

He is not scamming.

He is not scamming.
Strange, one payment was sent out but when I look at the list my deposit, which was third from the bottom, has suddenly disappeared from the list.

I am really hoping that means it's just being processed and will be sent! Smart move by the admin if he will start paying again!
Activity: 56
just 1 small payment but lets hope it will work again
Lord have mercy. Payments started again and are confirming..  Grin Shocked

Lol, not really...
Lord have mercy. Payments started again and are confirming..  Grin Shocked
Activity: 47
Well you could be right oooooooor he transfered the money because that wallet was taking 500+ minutes to confirm every payment and he plans to resend them at some point. I havent really lost all hope regardless of what you say. None the less, every payment on his payout list has been confirmed and those people got paid. He logged in yesterday, if he doesnt log in after the weekend then i would call it done.
You are the one whose supporting him. All called it a scam and your like , no he's going go come.. Lol GTFO

Cause i actually noticed payments were going out even when he wasnt giving us an update. I was seeing some problems with the blockchain and with other doublers. You guys werent seeing shit other than the last spammers post. 5 pages worth of spam on every thread. If i ran a Hyip i wouldnt want to give the money back to you dicks either  Tongue  Kiss Kiss

Edit: early in and early out or, eh, we give it a few weeks and see how it goes first Wink

agree with you,, now total my deposit 1.4 btc has gone...
just pray the admin back to doublex and made site working
Well you could be right oooooooor he transfered the money because that wallet was taking 500+ minutes to confirm every payment and he plans to resend them at some point. I havent really lost all hope regardless of what you say. None the less, every payment on his payout list has been confirmed and those people got paid. He logged in yesterday, if he doesnt log in after the weekend then i would call it done.
You are the one whose supporting him. All called it a scam and your like , no he's going go come.. Lol GTFO

Cause i actually noticed payments were going out even when he wasnt giving us an update. I was seeing some problems with the blockchain and with other doublers. You guys werent seeing shit other than the last spammers post. 5 pages worth of spam on every thread. If i ran a Hyip i wouldnt want to give the money back to you dicks either  Tongue  Kiss Kiss

Edit: early in and early out or, eh, we give it a few weeks and see how it goes first Wink
Activity: 280
Live by your own rules
Well if you check the last payment on 22 jan, it is in fact confirmed. He never sent the next batch of payments. You were the one saying it was a scam when it was actually paying out and i had the money confirmed in my wallet, i was just looking after my investment. I blame it on you and all the guys that screamed scam when admin was still online and told us what was happening... Guess what, admin isnt online anymore, he logged in yesterday and never posted an update. At least i got my 10$ back while the last payments were going out. Maybe the team dont work weekends.  Wink Wink

Why would admin send out those last payments, i dont get why he even put in an effort if he was going to scam.

Bx2.club came back, and i have good money in that. So, you know, shit happens.

Anyway stay out of the threads if you dont want to invest. We dont need you killing all of our investments with your trolling. You guys are so touchy, a site goes out for a few hours and you guys freak out and spam the thread for 3 pages.
Well, I must admit that you talk less bs than I originally expected. You are right of course, with every hour not paid, there are numerous of investors already claiming for scam. BUT whether that may or may not be true at that moment, crying out here that it's a scam, doesn't mean so much, as I do think most of the investors don't come from here. Maybe they are, but that wouldn't be my business plan should i run a ponzi like that...

Anyway, you are right, shit happens, wait for next ponzi to be early in and early out Wink
Pages:
Jump to: