Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCDoubleX.com] Double Your Bitcoins [1/16 LAUNCHED] - page 3. (Read 18561 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well you could be right oooooooor he transfered the money because that wallet was taking 500+ minutes to confirm every payment and he plans to resend them at some point. I havent really lost all hope regardless of what you say. None the less, every payment on his payout list has been confirmed and those people got paid. He logged in yesterday, if he doesnt log in after the weekend then i would call it done.
You are the one whose supporting him. All called it a scam and your like , no he's going go come.. Lol GTFO
Activity: 42
Well you could be right oooooooor he transfered the money because that wallet was taking 500+ minutes to confirm every payment and he plans to resend them at some point. I havent really lost all hope regardless of what you say. None the less, every payment on his payout list has been confirmed and those people got paid. He logged in yesterday, if he doesnt log in after the weekend then i would call it done.
Activity: 28
if I remember your the one who's screaming right?  Grin well anyway, if you trace back the activity and transaction of his wallet you will find that he really did a scam by taking the funds. the payout you received is one of the last payout batched. yeah, you received it after it recycled back to list because the fund return to the wallet and resend to you again and atlas, got conf. after that no balance remaining in the wallet. because he's running away with it. got it?  Grin
Well if you check the last payment on 22 jan, it is in fact confirmed. He never sent the next batch of payments. You were the one saying it was a scam when it was actually paying out and i had the money confirmed in my wallet, i was just looking after my investment. I blame it on you and all the guys that screamed scam when admin was still online and told us what was happening... Guess what, admin isnt online anymore, he logged in yesterday and never posted an update. At least i got my 10$ back while the last payments were going out. Maybe the team dont work weekends.  Wink Wink

Why would admin send out those last payments, i dont get why he even put in an effort if he was going to scam.

Bx2.club came back, and i have good money in that. So, you know, shit happens.

Anyway stay out of the threads if you dont want to invest. We dont need you killing all of our investments with your trolling. You guys are so touchy, a site goes out for a few hours and you guys freak out and spam the thread for 3 pages.
the only one who's believing that this site still paying is the delusional Ponzibuddy.  Grin
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
I thank this site for doubling my btc. Started from almost nil btc and now have a little btc which I can double from other sites.

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Idk with this site ... Scam Already ? i invested 0.003
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It'll be a real shame if the admin does end up scamming.

Obviously tons of people will lose their btcs but the admin would have also lost out on a great earning opportunity. I don't mean by scamming, either. Most admins of ponzis don't realize that they can legitimately double their own btcs by successfully running their own ponzis and investing in them. As long as new deposits come in, old ones go out and this system was working fantastically before this issue arose.

Hoping that the admin will come back with a solution to the problem, although I have doubts since the admin will probably ignore the golden rule of running a ponzi and instead do the unethical and illegal thing.
Activity: 76
Don't listen to the people saying to re-invest.  It was a straight up scam.  He's not paying anyone.  The site owner ran.  He's had time to make things right and hasn't.  Because one guy claims he got paid don't believe it.  Just be happy you only lost what you last.  I lost .07.
Activity: 4
Dear ADMIN,

Here's another concern of mine regarding my other deposit: 

Sent to this wallet address:  1CemuqrqKqgsRwr513dEPDKnEzG4Az3SQ7

Wallet Address I used:  19qWNhPr95PWtdcmtEva9n2JBAumkoi7p4

Amount Deposited:  0.15 BTC

Hash Details:  https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/241e5ad9bfea2100d8893792de0d7a05f631d536a0e366473fa453995a0626ee

Hoping for your immediate action with my concern.

Thank you.
Activity: 4
Dear ADMIN,

What happened to the withdrawal I received last January 20, 2016, wherein when I checked it yesterday on Blockchain, this is the remark:  "TRANSACTION REJECTED BY OUR NODE.  REASON, TRANSACTION WAS PREVIOUSLY ACCEPTED BUT HAS BEEN PRUNED..."

But as I checked it NOW on Blockchain, this is the remark:  "TRANSACTION NOT FOUND."

https://blockchain.info/tx/181676c716604afc6e8b4b62eba194f4c7b796c0728af63175f168df6655b6fe

Here's the details: 

Sent to this wallet address:  12ceUePdZ2sSLx8CAFJgDiSQhdQAypaf99

Wallet Address I used:  3EKjMCD7qsTYwbxyRpbh2DGyxnD8X89HMC

Amount of this transaction:  0.21606438 BTC

Hoping for your prompt action and reply with my concern.

Thank you.

no, admin is on a long vacation.....
@PonziBuddy

all cancelled transaction where put back in payout list, and the money got back to admin.
if he really had intension to run the site again he should start the payout again and that payouts will be confirmed this time
but I don't think this will happen.
admin was few times online but no reply

hi, did you see the admin online today, please?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Monggo..
every investment will collapse very soon, its been run for few week i think, everytime the admin can gone.
becareful investor, invest with care
ok let us face the fact that we are all here where SCAMED                                      
 PUTANG INA!!!!!!!
Activity: 22
Ok, I'm fair when I need to be. My 3rd payout was confirmed, but my 1st and 2nd payouts were rejected and taken from my account, so my account actually has less money than when I invested with btcdoublex.

If admin pays back my 1st and 2nd payouts, I'll reinvest the whole thing again. Until then, no coin from me.
@ponzibuddy,

why should people invest?Huh

admin  got all the money back from the cancelled transactions, look how big the list is.
there is enough to repay all and if that will be confirmed then they will reinvest again.
but admin is gone and no intension to keep the site running.

to all people here, do not invest any till the payouts are working again.
I agree, think of it as a bubble... do you want the the bubble to burst? You all know how this works! Grin

Even small investments are good. You see my payment took 500 minutes to confirm, dont you think that is the issue vs everybody scamming? Dont let these good doublers die. Invest a small amount and let us all recover. It will grow from there.
NH
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Guys keep on depositing.
There are still payouts.

If we stop depositing we will be the who will kill this system.

You'll just need to wait for the confirmations.
becarefull..
all ponzi scheme like this, if anyone stop deposit, site will scam Sad
Pages:
Jump to: