Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCfarm.org] Dragon 1.5T bitcoin miner / Rockminer T1 / A2 - page 2. (Read 16726 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
My friends, price is adjusted.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I'd just like to put on record that cchan and BTCfarm.org in general are very reputable mining vendors. I've placed around $7k worth of orders in the past 2weeks and they've always been shipped out very quickly, with good communication and low customs duty charges!

Highly recommended  Grin
A2 in stock.
Check it here, https://btcfarm.org

It is ready stock? or pre-order?

It is in stock, shipped out within 2 business days.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
A2 in stock.

It is ready stock? or pre-order?
A2 in stock.
Enough in stock currently. Order now, get it very soon.

Your a good seller with semi-reasonable prices, but you should consider lowering them more.  For example, I just purchased the 5-chip gridseed miner somewhere else at $69 with free shipping.
Though, your Gblade full solution looks pretty tempting.

Hey, may I ask where you managed to get your hands on the 5-chip Gridseed for $69? Cheers!

Out of respect to cchan, I'll PM you.  I don't want to hijack this thread promoting someone else's store.  I've ordered my two original miners from cchan a few months ago and I am very pleased with them.

Thank you so much!

Your a good seller with semi-reasonable prices, but you should consider lowering them more.  For example, I just purchased the 5-chip gridseed miner somewhere else at $69 with free shipping.

Hi friend, thanks for your ideas, but my GS USB miner is volt moded, brand new with retail box, not used full of dust. You will be satisfied if you order.  Wink

Hello, do you sell non vold-modded Gridseed USB miners? I'm interested in purchasing some at a decent rate? Let me know, thanks!

Hi friend, I have PMed you. Thank you!
Activity: 765
Merit: 500

Hey, may I ask where you managed to get your hands on the 5-chip Gridseed for $69? Cheers!

Out of respect to cchan, I'll PM you.  I don't want to hijack this thread promoting someone else's store.  I've ordered my two original miners from cchan a few months ago and I am very pleased with them.

Hi friend, thanks for your ideas, but my GS USB miner is volt moded, brand new with retail box, not used full of dust. You will be satisfied if you order.  Wink

Hello, do you sell non vold-modded Gridseed USB miners? I'm interested in purchasing some at a decent rate? Let me know, thanks!

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Ordered a blade a couple days ago and got my tracking info last night.  Just so people know it's legit.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Ordered two times before, got my miners fast and running them at 500kH/s+ voltmoded.
this is my 3rd order for another 5 gridseeds. thanks Chan you are a reliable seller.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
blades are too expensive, asiabtc is selling them with 1600$ , DHL express shipping included worldwide
Our price has included the shipping cost.   Smiley
Also, still enough USB and Blades in stock.
If you have any interest, you can order now.
Previous USB and Blade orders are all shipped out. We will update the tracking number to you soon. Thanks!

Also, still enough in stock right now.
Order now, get it very soon.
Just got new price from Gridseed. Please check the products from https://btcfarm.org
Plug&Play Set: $179
10 units + 1 wiibox controller: $169*10 = $1690
20 units + 2 wiibox controller: $159*20 = $3180

Pages:
Jump to: