Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCfarm.org] Dragon 1.5T bitcoin miner / Rockminer T1 / A2 - page 5. (Read 16726 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Interested in a 10 pack, how soon would it ship and just to confirm it comes with the controller?

Yes, 10 units pack will get a free controller and usually will be sent out within 2 business days, also update tracking no. to you.

What customs value are they declared at?
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Interested in a 10 pack, how soon would it ship and just to confirm it comes with the controller?

Yes, 10 units pack will get a free controller and usually will be sent out within 2 business days, also update tracking no. to you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So I live in Howell NJ 07731 USA.

If I send you 518 via paypal you will ship out 2 units  in under 24 hours?

And PM the tracking to me?

I have one on order from a seller on this site he promised it to be shipped out in less then 24 hours and he failed to do so.  It is now more then 48 hours and it has not shipped out and it may be more then 72 hours before he ships it out.

I don't feel like sending a paypal to you and you don't ship it out quickly. I don't feel like putting in a paypal claim  and frankly while this gear is nice gear.  Paying and waiting is not what I want to do.

So will you send it out fast?

Sorry for the late reply.
Still enough in stock and no problem for your requests.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Hope the european people with share with us if they received them. Im very curious since customs keeps these miners for weeks.

Maybe they think it's some kind of terroristic device or something  Tongue

One guy from Netherlands has received his miners.

Any info on customs taxes to the Netherlands?

Received my two miners from Cchan this Monday. Everything went very smoothly. Cchan dispatched them on Friday and on Monday i already received them. Send with UPS. I live in The Netherlands and the miners where not held by customs, and i did not have to pay any import taxes or something like that!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi,

I just received my Gridseed. It's really pretty.
Please check my other order to ship. Thank you!
Activity: 44
Hope the european people with share with us if they received them. Im very curious since customs keeps these miners for weeks.

Any info on customs taxes to the Netherlands?
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
 So I live in Howell NJ 07731 USA.

If I send you 518 via paypal you will ship out 2 units  in under 24 hours?

And PM the tracking to me?

I have one on order from a seller on this site he promised it to be shipped out in less then 24 hours and he failed to do so.  It is now more then 48 hours and it has not shipped out and it may be more then 72 hours before he ships it out.

I don't feel like sending a paypal to you and you don't ship it out quickly. I don't feel like putting in a paypal claim  and frankly while this gear is nice gear.  Paying and waiting is not what I want to do.

So will you send it out fast?

Activity: 44

Shipped some units away today and is updated in paypal.
anybouy got that in EU without problems?

It should be on the way.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
anybouy got that in EU without problems?
I will reply to PM and e-mail one by one a little later today...
Can you adjust the commercial invoice? Wink

PMed. Thx.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Can you adjust the commercial invoice? Wink
Activity: 18
Do these have a CE sign?

You can find this on edge of the fan.
CE sign on edge of the fan means actually nothing. In EU, if customs gonna inspect it they won't accept this anyway. CE must be printed in a package as well. Sometimes even this is not enough, some papers are needed as well. If you haven't these they send it back or just gonna delete.
if i order 10 units what will it come with?

also what is the warrenty? do you accept escrow?

It will come with 10 USB miners + 1 wiibox controller.
Warrenty is 15 days.
Currently paypal or bitcoin payment is acceptable. I have been selling all kinds of ASIC miners for long time in this community and have good reputation rate, also I want to keep long relationship with you guys here. So I won't risk my reputation to cheat anybody.

No power supply? it will be two sets of 5 units. don't they need power supply if i want to go solo? i believe grid seed sent out power supply for each 5 units. are they going to be included?

also i asked if escrow is excepted ?

Miner needs power supply even if it goes solo.
But Gridseed never sold power supply and also no power supply for each 5 units.
Currently, only paypal or bitcoin is acceptable.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
if i order 10 units what will it come with?

also what is the warrenty? do you accept escrow?

It will come with 10 USB miners + 1 wiibox controller.
Warrenty is 15 days.
Currently paypal or bitcoin payment is acceptable. I have been selling all kinds of ASIC miners for long time in this community and have good reputation rate, also I want to keep long relationship with you guys here. So I won't risk my reputation to cheat anybody.

No power supply? it will be two sets of 5 units. don't they need power supply if i want to go solo? i believe grid seed sent out power supply for each 5 units. are they going to be included?

also i asked if escrow is excepted ?
im intersted but can u explain whats needed to run them? i mean what would i need extra to make the miners work.

Run on windows:
1. power supply;
2. power cable;
3. usb cable.

Run with wiibox controller:
1. power supply;
2. power cable;
3. usb cable;
4. usb hub;
5. wiibox controller.

thanx. so 1 usb miner is 300khs and how many mhs [for BTC] ?

8Gh/s at B Mode.
Pages:
Jump to: