Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCHEAT.COM IS ONLY A HOAX? - page 6. (Read 23430 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 08:09:41 AM
I have been actively watching BTC Heat and can confirm, that although their algorithm is intended to give people the joy of "winning" some bitcoin, they do a rather fantastic job of preventing you from being able to do so.

I have followed all their rules, disabled ad blocking, and mined for additional spins, and have even played the "invest" game.

I have kept track of how many rolls I have made, and how many times I have "won" and logged them, the following information is the results.

% to WithdrawRollsWinsWin %

Based on the last record alone, for the 91% bracket, I have received 1 win out of nearly 2.5k spins, and see a dramatic drop in "win" rate thereafter. If anything, this looks like its an asymptote algorithm, meaning it will never reach the 0.035 payout. I have spent a couple of weeks doing this to provide this data to everyone here. Hope this helps everyone stay away from this place.

Not to mention, 95% or more of their ads are phishing sites.

Update 1 - Updated the last record (as I have now run over 2700 spins at 91/100% to withdraw)
I dont know btcheat scam or not, but their activity make me scare about provable fair. Lol, one more, when we reach the minimum withdraw, maybe we cannot withdraw =)). Block or something like that will happed with our account. I give up this althought i have 78%.

I am actually really surprised that this thread gets so much attention and replies when it has been proved over and over again that you will not get any actual money from this website.

I understand if you have found it by Googling and never heard about Bitcointalk forum to read the reviews.

But why are people going on this forum, reading all the bad comments on how everybody is complaining and yet decide to use the site anyways. Makes no sense to me.
I dont know why they are still bothering theirselves on engaging this site which there no proof yet that someone have get their payout once they reach the threshold. People still calculating anything about the probability but come to think that those calculation are still useless since the site doesnt even pay up users. So whats really the point why still this thread is alive. Grin

some people think they can play this game and get some money that's why they are playing this game and so thread is active Cheesy
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
December 08, 2017, 04:44:26 AM
I have been actively watching BTC Heat and can confirm, that although their algorithm is intended to give people the joy of "winning" some bitcoin, they do a rather fantastic job of preventing you from being able to do so.

I have followed all their rules, disabled ad blocking, and mined for additional spins, and have even played the "invest" game.

I have kept track of how many rolls I have made, and how many times I have "won" and logged them, the following information is the results.

Based on the last record alone, for the 91% bracket, I have received 1 win out of nearly 2.5k spins, and see a dramatic drop in "win" rate thereafter. If anything, this looks like its an asymptote algorithm, meaning it will never reach the 0.035 payout. I have spent a couple of weeks doing this to provide this data to everyone here. Hope this helps everyone stay away from this place.

Update 1 - Updated the last record (as I have now run over 2700 spins at 91/100% to withdraw)
I dont know btcheat scam or not, but their activity make me scare about provable fair. Lol, one more, when we reach the minimum withdraw, maybe we cannot withdraw =)). Block or something like that will happed with our account. I give up this althought i have 78%.

I am actually really surprised that this thread gets so much attention and replies when it has been proved over and over again that you will not get any actual money from this website.

I understand if you have found it by Googling and never heard about Bitcointalk forum to read the reviews.

But why are people going on this forum, reading all the bad comments on how everybody is complaining and yet decide to use the site anyways. Makes no sense to me.
I dont know why they are still bothering theirselves on engaging this site which there no proof yet that someone have get their payout once they reach the threshold. People still calculating anything about the probability but come to think that those calculation are still useless since the site doesnt even pay up users. So whats really the point why still this thread is alive. Grin
December 08, 2017, 04:34:07 AM
now i came to know they are using cloud mining service from authedmine.com
they are earning Monero Coins while user mine to get spins
btcheat.com earns Monero Coins when a user use mining option to get spins
Activity: 328
Merit: 20
December 07, 2017, 09:31:20 PM
I have been working in this site from starting time But i can not make the payable balance yet. My present balance is  0.01170574. I think it is 100% scam site.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Jetwin.com★
December 07, 2017, 07:41:41 PM
Well, what seems to be the consensus here? I see a lot of people disappointed with their services and not being able to withdraw their funds... This isnt a good signal to attract new clients and gamblers - one of the most important things in this market is knowing that your funds are safe if you leave them on a platform for some time...

Should i try this one out or just keep browsing for a better one? Thanks in advance for the answers.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
December 07, 2017, 03:35:46 PM
I am at 80% but now very less wins on too many spins

I've been also play btcheat. It was just 19% and I noticed that the minimum limit became 0.035. As you can see the minimum limit is just 0.03, why it has increase. It is just like scam and just waste of time.
December 07, 2017, 04:01:03 AM
Do some research about the site first.. its not paying ..someone just reached the threshold but he cant withdraw ..theyre asking some payments before you can withdraw it

who reached 0.035 btc withdrawal limit can you tell me ? what payments they are asking before can you tell ? or ask that user to get registered here on bitcointalk forum and discuss with us that what happened when he reach limit so that other users also know what happens when u reach withdrawal limit

Probably no one. And even if they reached that limit, it would most likely get moved up to 0.04BTC.

I really don't understand why people are wasting their time on this. They are thinking that maybe they will get "lucky" and actually get to make a withdraw.

I think what draws people to this game is that its kind of addicting at first but eventually proves to be a big waste of time.

people who don't have any thing to do play this game and yes this is a addicting game
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 07, 2017, 03:33:42 AM
Do some research about the site first.. its not paying ..someone just reached the threshold but he cant withdraw ..theyre asking some payments before you can withdraw it

who reached 0.035 btc withdrawal limit can you tell me ? what payments they are asking before can you tell ? or ask that user to get registered here on bitcointalk forum and discuss with us that what happened when he reach limit so that other users also know what happens when u reach withdrawal limit

Probably no one. And even if they reached that limit, it would most likely get moved up to 0.04BTC.

I really don't understand why people are wasting their time on this. They are thinking that maybe they will get "lucky" and actually get to make a withdraw.

I think what draws people to this game is that its kind of addicting at first but eventually proves to be a big waste of time.
December 07, 2017, 01:49:13 AM

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 10:27:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
December 06, 2017, 07:55:25 PM
Btcheat.com is a legit or only hoax? Please give some clarify becuase i feel that this is like a phising site   Undecided

We cant say that. There are lot of people sharing their referral links on different groups last month on facebook. I don't know why, per visit there are points that you can gain.  You can try that, for me it is not scam for now because there are many people using BTCHEAT.COM.

this only means that people
a:can't read
b:very naive
c:greedy

if many people use it it doesn't mean it is scam?
good luck wasting time,you and the guys like you are the reason why sites like BTCHEAT exist first place
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 11:15:06 AM
Btcheat.com is a legit or only hoax? Please give some clarify becuase i feel that this is like a phising site   Undecided

We cant say that. There are lot of people sharing their referral links on different groups last month on facebook. I don't know why, per visit there are points that you can gain.  You can try that, for me it is not scam for now because there are many people using BTCHEAT.COM.
December 06, 2017, 09:57:17 AM
I Have hit 93% and now stuck - over 1000 spins and not one win Sad

Update video here: https://youtu.be/A0TrxctB-gc

keep tyring before u r at 91%
Activity: 5
December 06, 2017, 09:56:01 AM
I Have hit 93% and now stuck - over 1000 spins and not one win Sad

Update video here: https://youtu.be/A0TrxctB-gc
December 06, 2017, 09:40:33 AM
I am at 80% but now very less wins on too many spins
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 05:21:48 AM
Before you join must do a research about the site.. always contact google..
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 05, 2017, 04:42:06 AM

Activity: 46
December 05, 2017, 03:50:41 AM
I played few days and won around 3$ but there minimum withdraw is 0.03. Which is so high. And i don't think the site is legit.maybe they are making people foolish. After reaching 0.03 btc they will not pay you. I Google that site and saw many scam report. So i don't support BTCCHEAT.COM
whao
Activity: 55
December 04, 2017, 07:53:52 PM
there is an exact clone of this called ethcombo that just surfaced, only with ethereum and different icons.  But it is obvious doing the 50 free spins here at btcheat that something isn't kosher. 
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
December 02, 2017, 11:51:45 AM
I'm pretty sure higher rank of bitcointalk members would not even try this site till they reach the minimum withdraw. I did try it after register with some free spins but I found it as a suspicious site when I knew about the minimum withdraw. It is very clear, no sites wont be able to lose so many btc freely.
many players still playing because i saw at their current statistics that more than 1500 people still play at this site currently and probably they come from outside this forum and which mean some people still curious how to get first withdraw from this site although possible to scam is pretty much high however they also offering mining options from CPU power which can be change to get free spins not for bitcoin

Just because of this curiousity that make everyone get scammed here. I believe many people already proof it but still many of them are playing this again. They always change the number of the withdrawal when you accomplished it so what is the point of playing on this kind of site again? And for the mining I do not think that it is worth to change of frespin if in the ens we can't get the withdrawal, this is just really wasting our time
Pages:
Jump to: