Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ BtcInv.club | Bitcoin Investment |UP to 12% Daily Profit ★☆★ - page 3. (Read 7029 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I've received a sixth of my original investment back, or about 1 dollar from the 6 dollars I invested.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i recieved my first invest as promised. thanks to btcinv. and now time for a new invest
Thanks for comments. You are a investor round 1.
Round 2 you are welcome.
Activity: 238
Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...
i recieved my first invest as promised. thanks to btcinv. and now time for a new invest
I'll be interested to see how long this lasts lol
Until someone invests a large amount of money, at least 0.1btc. That happened last time. Disappeared when someone invested 0.3btc.
It's just speculation. But I joined earlier. When the rate changes daily. He refund deposit and give 50% of profit.
I am waiting for Bitcoin from my friends to join.
Thanks for comments.
tiny payouts per day...
keeping an eye on this one see if they pull a run-away when they start sending bigger payouts
You can see our capital reimbursement in round 1. Besides, we awarded 50% of the profits to the investors within one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
tiny payouts per day...
keeping an eye on this one see if they pull a run-away when they start sending bigger payouts
Has anyone with more than 500 posts/activity, or a real forum member received payback?
Some participants in round 1. I wait confirmation from them.
Well...... I have received $.50 so far.
Thanks. You will get back daily.

The problem is my friend; that I still don't completely understand how you are making enough to pay us and still pay for the cost of software development..... it doesn't make sense. We will see if I actually get my 6 dollars back, at the moment I'm doubting it.
Sure. You can waiting it. We use investor capital to grow the business. With the amount of capital it is not enough current to any of our business plan.If not mobilize enough funds we will refund investors and awarded 50% of their profits. It is similar to Round 1.

The problem is my friend; that I still don't completely understand how you are making enough to pay us and still pay for the cost of software development..... it doesn't make sense. We will see if I actually get my 6 dollars back, at the moment I'm doubting it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Has anyone with more than 500 posts/activity, or a real forum member received payback?
We are online now. @ferman plz check your inbox. I have repply for you.
I'll be interested to see how long this lasts lol
Until someone invests a large amount of money, at least 0.1btc. That happened last time. Disappeared when someone invested 0.3btc.
It's just speculation. But I joined earlier. When the rate changes daily. He refund deposit and give 50% of profit.
I am waiting for Bitcoin from my friends to join.
thanks for feedback. You are welcome any time.
Pages:
Jump to: