Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ BtcInv.club | Bitcoin Investment |UP to 12% Daily Profit ★☆★ - page 5. (Read 7029 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just got payment today. Thanks admin  Smiley
We are paid daily. keep it working.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Just got payment today. Thanks admin  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.
A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.

Operators generally set up a website offering an "investment program" which promises very high returns, such as 1% per day (3778% APY when returns are compounded every day), disclosing little or no detail about the underlying management, location, or other aspects of how money is to be invested. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has said that "these fraudulent schemes involve the purported issuance, trading, or use of so-called 'prime' bank, 'prime' European bank or 'prime' world bank financial instruments, or other 'high yield investment programs.' (HYIP's) The fraud artists … seek to mislead investors by suggesting that well regarded and financially sound institutions participate in these bogus programs." In 2010, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) warned that "[t]he con artists behind HYIPs are experts at using social media — including YouTube, Twitter and Facebook — to lure investors and create the illusion of social consensus that these investments are legitimate."

~~~http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program
zwickl delete post. check payment refund to member first round.
Yes. I can comfirm. Got refund and 50% profit.
Thank for feedback. See it working.
Activity: 77
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Today payment will be send next hours  Smiley

Payment with what?

With this: https://blockchain.info/en/address/1PuahFEpbEqR3FbLTTVt1YhuLmqN73zB9T

Your ponzi not working the way you want.
Today payment will be send next hours  Smiley

Quote from: zwickl
What the f**k ?

The first time didn't work so you just create a new topic with the same ponzi, same bad english, same empty lies like before ? I wonder when the super interested member comes around, with the exact same spelling mistakes you make. Will it be David or someone new out of your magic box of self written selling strategies ?

----> Old tread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btcinv-btcinvclub-bitcoin-investment-up-to-125-daily-695577

If anybody would fall for this:
SCAM !!!
Hey see it working. Dont spam plz.
Activity: 64
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

Quote from: zwickl
What the f**k ?

The first time didn't work so you just create a new topic with the same ponzi, same bad english, same empty lies like before ? I wonder when the super interested member comes around, with the exact same spelling mistakes you make. Will it be David or someone new out of your magic box of self written selling strategies ?

----> Old tread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btcinv-btcinvclub-bitcoin-investment-up-to-125-daily-695577

If anybody would fall for this:
SCAM !!!
From what? Your site is new, your wallet showing one transaction. I'm asking clearly what did you repaid. From what wallet. Tx or it didn't happen.

You my friend bullshitting.. Your investing program is ponzi and you didn't pay anyone with anything.

Check on wallet Round 1. If you still spam i will delete your post.

round 1? not only moderated thread but shills and vise guy. Delete as much as possible. one feedback and red stains all over your nick.

show me wallet from round one.  Please post it here.
Check it and stop: https://blockchain.info/address/1BsyTG2wDhZKNaUfmBco2XgyExDkf2Un7H
Thanks.

You just proved this is ponzi. you didn't proved any investment.

btc coming in so you can pay out.  Anyway.  późno is a ponzi.

look for noobs somewhere else.
Np. Just see it running.
legendary
From what? Your site is new, your wallet showing one transaction. I'm asking clearly what did you repaid. From what wallet. Tx or it didn't happen.

You my friend bullshitting.. Your investing program is ponzi and you didn't pay anyone with anything.

round 1? not only moderated thread but shills and vise guy. Delete as much as possible. one feedback and red stains all over your nick.

Check it and stop: https://blockchain.info/address/1BsyTG2wDhZKNaUfmBco2XgyExDkf2Un7H
Thanks.

You just proved this is ponzi. you didn't proved any investment.

btc coming in so you can pay out.  Anyway.  późno is a ponzi.

look for noobs somewhere else.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Round 1. I get refund plus 50% profit. Now I continue to invest in your program.
Cheers David.
All payment will processed at 0:00 GMT.

Thanks.
legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: