Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCjam wtf? - page 2. (Read 2314 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Support for the global P2P lending platform:BTCJam
July 09, 2014, 06:12:49 PM
This user was operating under two accounts. One of which is overdue, and the other with a fradulent or stolen identity. The 19050 account is blacklisted because of this. We ask the operator of these accounts to please pay back your debt on the 12575 before you go to arbitration.

https://btcjam.com/users/12575
https://btcjam.com/users/19050
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WW3
July 09, 2014, 10:29:21 AM
2 days and counting still no response, i think they cant be bothered...
WW3
July 08, 2014, 10:44:35 PM
updated at the top ^
WW3
July 08, 2014, 09:30:07 PM
Lol you cant be serious vod Cheesy ... All of my loans were paid back early and i had 0 active, i dont know what they are talking about.... This is ridiculous:/ im not using btcjam ever again if they dont sort this out and apologise to me

Well, I don't know the whole story.  Apologies if BTCJam is in the wrong.   Undecided

I will now write the biggest complaint letter ever, will post it here soon:)
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 08, 2014, 09:19:33 PM
Lol you cant be serious vod Cheesy ... All of my loans were paid back early and i had 0 active, i dont know what they are talking about.... This is ridiculous:/ im not using btcjam ever again if they dont sort this out and apologise to me

Well, I don't know the whole story.  Apologies if BTCJam is in the wrong.   Undecided
WW3
July 08, 2014, 08:52:51 PM
This is what they just emailed me, hahahahah. What a joke!

You are not able to create another listing because you are overdue on two already. Please pay back your loans before they go to arbitration. Arbitration is a legally binding contract where the lenders will receive all the informaiton of the borrower after 90 days of the first late payment. https://btcjam.com/faqs#arbitration

I can freely say that they dont even bother looking into your account, i mean who does that, pffff, ridiculous

You're the joke.

Pay back your loans, scammer.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 08, 2014, 08:39:43 PM

You are not able to create another listing because you are overdue on two already. Please pay back your loans before they go to arbitration. Arbitration is a legally binding contract where the lenders will receive all the informaiton of the borrower after 90 days of the first late payment. https://btcjam.com/faqs#arbitration

I can freely say that they dont even bother looking into your account, i mean who does that, pffff, ridiculous

You're the joke.

Pay back your loans, scammer.
WW3
July 08, 2014, 08:37:04 PM

WW3
July 08, 2014, 05:42:59 PM
WOW that's really happen to you?? hahahaha LOL service support i think.. just forget btcjam,, try bitxxx( i forget that site name) but they have same system like BTCjam ... i'm sorry that's happen to you

Dont know what site you are talking about, regardless of that, i had a good rep on btcjam and now its all down the drain, ffs... Someone should sue them lol
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
July 08, 2014, 05:34:19 PM
WOW that's really happen to you?? hahahaha LOL service support i think.. just forget btcjam,, try bitxxx( i forget that site name) but they have same system like BTCjam ... i'm sorry that's happen to you
WW3
July 08, 2014, 05:29:19 PM
This is my support request message to BTCjam.

Hi,

I am sending this message to the whole BTCjam staff, support, and to senior members in a hope that somebody can take their time to read and understand what my issue is and help me accordingly, because so far i am not getting a very pleasant customer service experience.

So here's a quick summary on what happened.

I was just being another active member in the community, taking out loans and repaying them with interest. As you can see on my profile, all of my loans were payed back way before the due date, and i have never made any late payments or especially defaulted on any loans for that matter.

** link removed **

I originally needed help with my credit rating, i noticed that before i took out a loan of 1.5 BTC my rating was (A-), and after i paid it back my rating changed to (B-), so i thought this wasn't right, i emailed customer services asking for help but i didn't get an answer. Instead of getting a reply i got a message saying we need to speak to you over the phone, i was a little bit suspicious, why would they want to speak to me over the phone just because of my rating?. Anyway, i provided customer services with my phone number and after i got a call,  a nice lady answered but i couldn't really make out what the lady on the phone was saying, because the line was quite bad. I understood that she wanted me to confirm my date of birth which i did, and then i got asked why is my address on my "Driving Licence" is different to the address that's on the "Proof of address", i said to the lady it's because it's my old address, the agent didn't say much more, so i went ahead and asked the lady on the phone why is my rating lower than it should be? But instead of getting an answer i got Laughed at (yes that's right) and the lady/agent quickly reponsded "We will send you an email" just before she hung up on me.  I was shocked, i think that is really rude! and is a really bad customer service experience from my point of view.

Anyway, so after the phone call i've waited 24hrs for the email to come through, but i never received anything untill today, so i thought oh well i'll just go ahead and make a new listing since they are not being very helpfull, so i decided to "Create a new loan listing" and this is the message that i got ::

** link removed **   After seeing this i thought to myself, hmm, maybe they need to re-verify my address and ID, so i have deided to upload the documents which were later accepted. I tried creating listing again, but got the same message again.

So i decided to email customer services, this was my message :

Alexis Aiono replied:

Best,
Alexis - BTCJam Support

-------------------------------------------------------

After reading this email, i think to myself.. Are you guys serious? Or are you just taking the piss out of me?... Alexis (that's a womans name) i might have been speaking on the phone to her unless you guys got other famela employees working for customer services.

Anyway, as you can see BTCjam are making things really difficult for me, it's been way too long now and this hasn't come to the end yet, the only thing that i want to do is continue taking the loans out and making BTCjam a better community overall.

If anyone higher could sort this problem for me, it would be Really Appreciated!

Thanks for reading,

Kind Regards

Pages:
Jump to: