Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site - page 28. (Read 21750 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 05:39:10 PM
come on guys i want play the 1500 chips tournament, need 9 more people Cheesy
That’s really interesting to read. It seems as you got real guts to stay high from others. I appreciate your decision and would like to recommend that make a team with those whom you know well. You should go for your friends and family. 1500 chips is not a small amount. Furthermore, do devise strategy before landing into the game. My best wishes are with you, mate. Good luck!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
July 27, 2017, 04:47:18 PM
You're right, I missed that one when typing. bigmonkey is a bot as well. That should be all of them, just double-checked.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
July 27, 2017, 04:40:42 PM
You mean a btc wallet address where the deposits are being kept? We do, but we don't really want to make that public. We don't think it would serve any purpose. How would it benefit a player who, let's say, deposited 0.002 btc to know that there's 3 btc total in our wallet at the moment?
Proof of solvency.

OK, here are the name of all the bots. We think it's only fair to let you guys know:

killphil, familyguy, tsonya, shush, bigwolf, appleman, jansdad, ox77, sammy, brooke, drdsi, bellboy, davidm, shaark, durrrr, ladymsj, jamie, sibeski, leon, peteman
I got all of them... but is bigmonkey not on that list? I could have sworn they were a bot.
July 27, 2017, 03:30:00 PM
One thing that we haven't mention before and we think you should guys know - players' bitcoins are kept off-line in cold storage. We vouch for your money either way, but just to let you know that your money is safe as it can be.

Do you have the address and a signed message to verify this?

You mean a btc wallet address where the deposits are being kept? We do, but we don't really want to make that public. We don't think it would serve any purpose. How would it benefit a player who, let's say, deposited 0.002 btc to know that there's 3 btc total in our wallet at the moment?

OK, here are the name of all the bots. We think it's only fair to let you guys know:

killphil, familyguy, tsonya, shush, bigwolf, appleman, jansdad, ox77, sammy, brooke, drdsi, bellboy, davidm, shaark, durrrr, ladymsj, jamie, sibeski, leon, peteman
copper member
Spear the bees
July 27, 2017, 03:16:23 PM
One thing that we haven't mention before and we think you should guys know - players' bitcoins are kept off-line in cold storage. We vouch for your money either way, but just to let you know that your money is safe as it can be.

Do you have the address and a signed message to verify this?
July 27, 2017, 03:15:02 PM
It is true that there were up to 5 bots at some tables. This will change as of now. Max 4 bots per table. This will probably work against us because bots, as terrible as they are - they are even weaker at short-handed games.

But we will go ahead and decrease the number of bots per table anyway.

copper member
Spear the bees
July 27, 2017, 01:24:20 PM
I think there are too many bots on the tables
and sometimes it's 5 bots vs 1 human player which makes it impossible for real players to find a table to play until the human player decides to leave.

Which is why people need to start tables.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 27, 2017, 01:01:29 PM
No worries mate. Btw. congrats on your winnings. I met you few times at the tables, it would be great to have more heavy duty opponents like you. Game would be much more fun than playing with bots Smiley

I remember you from the tables Smiley And I agree playing with humans is more fun even if it's less profitable Smiley I think there are too many bots on the tables
and sometimes it's 5 bots vs 1 human player which makes it impossible for real players to find a table to play until the human player decides to leave.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 12:46:55 PM
No worries mate. Btw. congrats on your winnings. I met you few times at the tables, it would be great to have more heavy duty opponents like you. Game would be much more fun than playing with bots Smiley
July 27, 2017, 12:34:39 PM
I think you need to write 80000  not 80,000 ....try without punctation marks

I tried again as you instructed and it worked Cheesy. Thank you for the help Smiley
July 27, 2017, 12:24:15 PM
I think you need to write 80000  not 80,000 ....try without punctation marks
July 27, 2017, 12:20:31 PM
I'm getting this message when trying to withdraw: "The value '80,000' is not valid for I WANT TO CASH OUT"

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have 117K in my balance.
July 27, 2017, 11:22:05 AM
Well i would like you to cashout me manually 14,000 couse i need some btc now to bet on nitrogensports. Let us know when your it guy fix everything up and if deposits and cashouts are back in function.

Hey, Zenzolina! Can you tell us how much have you made in total so far? Just curious.  Smiley

I myself have made almost 0.003 BTC although I'm only starting with poker. Guess I was lucky. Smiley

About 31k in deposits and 42k in cashouts ....so about 0.011BTC profit

EDIT: i left also some ballance to play with....currently 3k
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
July 27, 2017, 10:12:11 AM
The way bonus points are generated is as follows: You get 0.08 bonus points for every 1 chip you pay in rake. Thus, what counts is not how much you contribute to the rake, but rather how much you pay. So if the pot is 2-way and you and another other player go all-in for 1000 each, the total pot will be 2000 and the rake 40. If you win the pot you will collect 3.2 bonus points. If you lose the hand, you will not be awarded any bonus points, no matter whether you contributed to the pot/rake or not.

It all evens out in the long run. Well, kind of. To us it does not matter, but we liked this method better. The way we see it you only pay rake when you win.

I do not really understand what going on here but what I do know we really need to play more than just 1,250 chips? Because 1,000 chips only give use 3.2 point back? Anyway can you do the calculation for me? Plus that rakeback things? I am pretty confuse about these things. And about the only winning that count, I think this will make to get those point even harder. May be 2-3 times harder

I think his explanation is clear enough on how you gain bonus points. It is not depend on how many chips you play but it depends how many chips you pay in rake. You only pay the rake when you win the pot, otherwise you do not contribute to the rake.
Of course it is not as easy as you think by playing 1250chips. If it is as easy as you think, then many people will be able to withdraw from the sign up bonus after playing few hands.

Yeah, that is pretty true. But i never know that it will even harder than wagering on slots or dice game, because it is really takes time and much more effort in doing this. And the payout he said is around 0.08 point for 1 chips and that is not a total but for only for your coin which is collecting this point pretty hard. Playing so long time and only get around 5 points so trying too spend a lot but in the end, i losing everything. But actually this is really nice game. For now may be i just need to wait for their new tournament to attract more players here
Activity: 126
Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week
July 27, 2017, 09:40:43 AM
I love poker and this will be an answer to other guys who have being looking for a cryptocurrency poker base site. I will play it to see how much I will win.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
July 27, 2017, 08:14:51 AM
Well i would like you to cashout me manually 14,000 couse i need some btc now to bet on nitrogensports. Let us know when your it guy fix everything up and if deposits and cashouts are back in function.

Hey, Zenzolina! Can you tell us how much have you made in total so far? Just curious.  Smiley

I myself have made almost 0.003 BTC although I'm only starting with poker. Guess I was lucky. Smiley
July 27, 2017, 05:36:23 AM
OK, i've just heard back from our IT guy:

Most likely at the end of the line, he grabbed the line break characters when copying. I'll try to adjust in the future
July 27, 2017, 02:46:59 AM
OK, you've been cashed out. Good luck!

I just tested both cashout and deposits with our test accounts and it seems to be working fine. I'm waiting to hear from the IT guy about your issue.
July 27, 2017, 02:39:21 AM
July 27, 2017, 02:37:22 AM
Yes, I see it. I will contact the IT guy. If you want me to I can cash you out manually, but the transaction will not be recorded and it will not be on your transaction list. So, I would rather wait till our IT guy looks at it.
Pages:
Jump to: