Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCKINGS - bitcoin only poker site - page 26. (Read 21784 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 04, 2017, 04:56:31 AM
Today i received my second withdrawal of 0.08 btc. My first withdrawal was also the same amount and i also have 0.05 btc on my cashier so i think i made about 0.2 btc profit excluding my initial deposit of 0.017 btc.

I think i can easily make 100 usd daily on btckings if i played 7-8 hours but i only play 1-2 hours cause i don't want to bleed the site dry Tongue

I think poker players who don't play on btckings are missing out on some easy and stress free profits.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 02:10:45 AM
You should get a welcome email and a confirmation email instantly. If you don't, please check your spam box - the two emails are probably in there.

We don't offer any free chips at the moment. That might change in the future though. Watch this space.  Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 05:57:08 PM
How long does it take to get a the confirmation email? is there any bonus code for depositing in august???
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 03, 2017, 06:03:04 AM
I just sign in yesterday and like your poker site, although I wish a lot more players would join.

Yes there are few human players on the site at a given moment, but at least 2 or 3 are there.

You can check out the list of bots mentioned by the OP:

OK, here are the name of all the bots. We think it's only fair to let you guys know:

killphil, familyguy, tsonya, shush, bigwolf, appleman, jansdad, ox77, sammy, brooke, drdsi, bellboy, davidm, shaark, durrrr, ladymsj, jamie, sibeski, leon, peteman

Also you can invite your friends to the site and making them use your ref link you can potentially make a good money/ Smiley

Our Affiliate program is ready and we offer 30% rakeback!

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 03, 2017, 02:20:51 AM
I just sign in yesterday and like your poker site, although I wish a lot more players would join.

It is always hard for a new bitcoin poker site to get many players on its first months, even older and bigger site like nitrogen/betcoin still struggling to get many active players. For this site, there are still a lot of homework to be done if they want to get many players and keep alive for long time.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 09:42:22 PM
August 02, 2017, 12:10:07 PM
We are experiencing some problems with our hosting provider. We are on it and the site should be back up shortly. We will keep you posted. We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

UPDATE:

OK, we are up and running again. We are not sure what exactly happened, we are waiting to hear from our hosting provider. We apologize once more.
Activity: 360
August 02, 2017, 11:53:30 AM
is the site down or why it dont loading?
August 02, 2017, 06:56:42 AM
i have deposit 0.01 btc and have withdraw now 0.24 btc
but lose 0.14 btc on fucking primedice and duckdice and i have swear i never deposit again on dice only if i have to much money. i play now only on btckings 100% no scam and very easy profit vs bots Cheesy , hope more people play here and that come some updates with tournaments and something that you can do with your bonus points like if you got 1000 points this month you are silver rank and can join a silver free tournament and than you can be gold  and diamond rank for big tournament

DONT PLAY DICE! Smiley
As simple as the platform is, I actually also enjoyed playing on btckings. Hope it catches on.

Great that you enjoyed playing on btckings. Tell your friends to register with your affiliate link, btckings has a great affiliate program.

Good luck!

i try to win some money here and buy a good computer ( i play with mobile phone atm) and then i do a primedice stream with some 100k sats giveaways and in the stream i tell the guys how i won that much on btckings and say all must join btckings Cheesy

Great idea, Gennady12! I've noticed that many Primdice users love to play poker, I've got many responses from people who were interested when I created this topic on PD Forum https://forum.primedice.com/topic/25938-new-bitcoin-only-poker-site/

Make them use your ref link, you'll buy your new computer sooner then. Smiley

Good luck!
August 02, 2017, 02:51:55 AM
If you recommend other players to BTCKINGS make sure they click on your affiliate link (found in My Account section). That way you will receive 30% of their rake.
August 01, 2017, 06:33:18 PM
but lose 0.14 btc on fucking primedice and duckdice and i have swear i never deposit again on dice only if i have to much money. i play now only on btckings 100% no scam and very easy profit vs bots Cheesy , hope more people play here and that come some updates with tournaments and something that you can do with your bonus points like if you got 1000 points this month you are silver rank and can join a silver free tournament and than you can be gold  and diamond rank for big tournament

DONT PLAY DICE! Smiley
As simple as the platform is, I actually also enjoyed playing on btckings. Hope it catches on.

Great that you enjoyed playing on btckings. Tell your friends to register with your affiliate link, btckings has a great affiliate program.

Good luck!

i try to win some money here and buy a good computer ( i play with mobile phone atm) and then i do a primedice stream with some 100k sats giveaways and in the stream i tell the guys how i won that much on btckings and say all must join btckings Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
August 01, 2017, 10:04:05 AM
but lose 0.14 btc on fucking primedice and duckdice and i have swear i never deposit again on dice only if i have to much money. i play now only on btckings 100% no scam and very easy profit vs bots Cheesy , hope more people play here and that come some updates with tournaments and something that you can do with your bonus points like if you got 1000 points this month you are silver rank and can join a silver free tournament and than you can be gold  and diamond rank for big tournament

Congrats to your winning here vs bot, but they do not want to keep on playing using bot. They should consider to make sure on promoting their site so people will notice and stary to play here right away. I know it is not that easy when you are going to versus real people here but there is way where fun will begins

Anyway dice and poker has different kind of method of playing so you can't compare different kind of games
August 01, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

DONT PLAY DICE! Smiley

Good luck!
July 31, 2017, 05:05:43 PM
Thanks Gennady. We'll take that into consideration. We're still tweaking and tuning.  Smiley
July 31, 2017, 12:52:52 PM
Here's what we plan to do with bonus points. We will have 3 buttons on the top of the screen which will be enabled/disabled depending on your bonus count.
First button will be 1000 for 1000 - meaning you get 1000 chips for 1000 bonus points
Second button 3000 for 2000 - you get 3000 chips for 2000 bonus points
Third button 10,000 for 5000 - you get 10,000 chips for 5,000 bonus points

It will take us some time to implement this, but since none of you (except of joyjoy and bigfish) have anywhere near 10K bonus points, we are in no hurry  Tongue

but if you do tournaments for people with much bonus points more people playing here, if you do every week a free 10k chips tournament for people with 500+ bonus points people see only 3 active player here thats a very big chance win every week 10k chips and all try to get 500 bonus points and you can reset every week or month the bonus points, i am sure then more people playing here
July 31, 2017, 07:33:32 AM

Congrats, Gennady! Well done!  Smiley 0.23 BTC is extremely hard to make in several days, especially without big risks involved.

And now it's probably the last time I'm posting this:  Smiley

As a limited promotion we would like to offer 1,000 chips for FREE to all players signing up before midnight July 31 2017. We use CET (Central European Time). 1K chips = 0.001 BTC

Don't miss your chance, guys and girls!

July 30, 2017, 04:46:34 PM
Here's what we plan to do with bonus points. We will have 3 buttons on the top of the screen which will be enabled/disabled depending on your bonus count.
First button will be 1000 for 1000 - meaning you get 1000 chips for 1000 bonus points
Second button 3000 for 2000 - you get 3000 chips for 2000 bonus points
Third button 10,000 for 5000 - you get 10,000 chips for 5,000 bonus points

It will take us some time to implement this, but since none of you (except of joyjoy and bigfish) have anywhere near 10K bonus points, we are in no hurry  Tongue
Activity: 140
July 30, 2017, 03:12:50 PM
but lose 0.14 btc on fucking primedice and duckdice and i have swear i never deposit again on dice only if i have to much money. i play now only on btckings 100% no scam and very easy profit vs bots Cheesy , hope more people play here and that come some updates with tournaments and something that you can do with your bonus points like if you got 1000 points this month you are silver rank and can join a silver free tournament and than you can be gold  and diamond rank for big tournament

DONT PLAY DICE! Smiley
July 30, 2017, 02:57:07 PM
July 30, 2017, 08:36:06 AM
Congrats to the players who win constantly on btckings.com!

Gennady, joyjoy, bul168, how much have you guys made so far? I'm sure that more than $100 each. Smiley Good job!

Only one day is left until the end of this promotion:

As a limited promotion we would like to offer 1,000 chips for FREE to all players signing up before midnight July 31 2017. We use CET (Central European Time). 1K chips = 0.001 BTC

Don't miss your chance, gamblers! Good luck!

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: