Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCrow.com - Bitcoin Escrow Service - For safer bitcoin transactions - page 7. (Read 23212 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
BTCrow.com
I am very curious how can you resolve the disputes if the buyer decide to cheat on seller. Whom will you trust?

When the seller accept the transaction he must have in hand a proof of the product delivery etc to make sure the buyer don't cheat on him. If this is a service he must proof that the service have been completed.

Suppose the buyer sends payment. The seller sends an empty package (but keeps the tracking number as "proof of delivery").

How will you ensure that the buyer receives the promised product?

That's a very interresting question. And I'm glad you asked. I don't know if it's like that in every countries but when you send a package for a product they will check the weight of the package and you can ask to write it in the box. Of course it still can be bypassed. With other site like ebay using paypal this still can be made, btw i'm working on this issue and if anyone have suggestion about it he's welcome Wink.

Feedback about first impressions/ associations.

I personally like crows, but a lot of people associate corvids with stealing. The thieving magpie and so on.
Definitely not an association you want to evoke if you want people to trust you with their money!

Perhaps you should choose a more innocuous bird to represent your brand.

BTChicken ? BTCrane ? BTCackling goose?

oh thanks for the suggestion I choose this name cause I was thinking it must be apropriated to use a related name. I'll think about it, thanks for the suggestion.
Activity: 482
Merit: 501

I personally like crows, but a lot of people associate corvids with stealing. The thieving magpie and so on.
Definitely not an association you want to evoke if you want people to trust you with their money!

lol yea i saw the crow too
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
bitcoin - the aerogel of money

Activity: 531
Merit: 505
I am very curious how can you resolve the disputes if the buyer decide to cheat on seller. Whom will you trust?

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
BTCrow.com
Hi, would like to introduce my service here and make it the official thread for suggestions, comments and all related to my escrow service.

What is BTCrow:

Btcrow.com is an escrow service who protect both sellers and buyer for bitcoins only. It didn't track data such as email and other personal informations. It's simple to use and provide a resolution center in case of dispute. Buyer can release the funds when they receive goods or service and seller know that the buyer have the needed coins to pay him.

Why BTCrow:

I searched on on the web to find escrow service for bitcoin and I found 2 of them very interresting. They are simple and work great except at one level: They do not really protect the seller.

I mean that if I'm a seller and want to sell goods to a bitcoin holder, then I use current escrow service and it show me that the buyer have the funds to complete the transaction, but, the buyer still have full control over his funds, mean that he
1) Can receive the product and not release the funds (wait 30 days)
2) Can receive the product and use the holded funds to make donation to EFF etc etc

So in my opinion this is not protecting the seller cause he can loose money by sending product and not receiving a single bitcoin.

BTCrow provide a resolution center wich provide to both party the security that they will receive what promised (funds / product or service).

Let me know what you think about it.

Thanks

BTCrow
Pages:
Jump to: