Pages:
Author

Topic: #BTCST Updates. Latest: August 28th 6:16PM EST - page 9. (Read 25057 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
That's the point Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
FTFY before somebody complained "Facebook"
Facebook never promised 3000% interest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
[17:44] <@pirateat40> Wouldn't it be fun to run with the coins though?  I could make history....  If i pay back, I just get forgotten. Sad

I didn't even lose money with Pirate, but reading this just infuriates me. Openly mocking the people who sent him their money. If you're gonna take it all, just leave. This is sadistic.

Why is he still hanging around? Arsonist watching a house burn?

He's actually wrong in that quote. If he actually pays back everything he owes he's making history as the creator of the first advertised3000%+ real interest investment scheme that wasn't a fraud.

FTFY before somebody complained "Facebook"
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
[17:44] <@pirateat40> Wouldn't it be fun to run with the coins though?  I could make history....  If i pay back, I just get forgotten. Sad

I didn't even lose money with Pirate, but reading this just infuriates me. Openly mocking the people who sent him their money. If you're gonna take it all, just leave. This is sadistic.

He's actually wrong in that quote. If he actually pays back everything he owes he's making history as the creator of the first 3000%+ real interest investment scheme that wasn't a fraud.
Activity: 336

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I hope it will be a long time before people trust one person giving them way to much sway in the bitcoin economy. It was tempting to put some money into it but common sense got a hold of me, although my opinion is that common sense isnt so common these days.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Pirate has turned into quite a dick
Activity: 868
The show must go on.... we don't get the money, but we get the jokes.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

I missed this one:

I'm looking to pull one bigger than mybitcoin.com.  If figure, go big or go back to work. Smiley
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm not so much worried about the pro-rated interest as I am about him paying anything out at all.

The agreement is Interest to the minute that he has people's coins.....EVEN MINE.

This community has given away SCAMMER TAGS for Bitcoin amounts as small as 20.

By 'making an example out of me' he is simply causing my return to be greater.

Every minute my balance is out of my hands, the greater the payout....simple as that.
Activity: 896
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
He's going to be owing hella fucking interest if that's so... Tongue

yup which makes it less and less likely he will return any coins....

remember he is prorating the interest by the hour that the coins are returned.

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm not so much worried about the pro-rated interest as I am about him paying anything out at all.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
LOL he's teasing all you mofo's
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

yup which makes it less and less likely he will return any coins....

remember he is prorating the interest by the hour that the coins are returned.

Activity: 322
We are bees, and we hate you.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I think he's going to be stalling for a long time... Smiley
Any updates on pirate's shit?
22:04 <@pirateat40> Trading vs Shutting Down is a much harder than just clicking a button.  There is A LOT of money moving around and I want this done as orderly as possible.  The process  began last night and has been happening all day but its not something that happens over night.  The repayment will begin with the earliest investors first, but its tricky cause some of them now run PPT accounts which isn't fair to some.  When coins being to move I'll let everyone know. BTW, No you can not buy your way to the front, so stop asking.

10:06 PM in what timezone?

LOL OP said EST....please read....

(I was trying to get my postcount up so I could get to 50 and scam some people! I've been had!)

Sometimes I forget to read the whole title. We've all done it, I think...  Roll Eyes

Also, it wasn't there. I'm in the green, and now you can be embarrassed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
22:04 <@pirateat40> Trading vs Shutting Down is a much harder than just clicking a button.  There is A LOT of money moving around and I want this done as orderly as possible.  The process  began last night and has been happening all day but its not something that happens over night.  The repayment will begin with the earliest investors first, but its tricky cause some of them now run PPT accounts which isn't fair to some.  When coins being to move I'll let everyone know. BTW, No you can not buy your way to the front, so stop asking.

I fixed it, it wasnt there
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
22:04 <@pirateat40> Trading vs Shutting Down is a much harder than just clicking a button.  There is A LOT of money moving around and I want this done as orderly as possible.  The process  began last night and has been happening all day but its not something that happens over night.  The repayment will begin with the earliest investors first, but its tricky cause some of them now run PPT accounts which isn't fair to some.  When coins being to move I'll let everyone know. BTW, No you can not buy your way to the front, so stop asking.

Pages:
Jump to: