Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC.sx] Get paid for your signature - page 26. (Read 59725 times)

Wed
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1018
October 19, 2013, 09:17:35 AM
@Seal
is it allowed to add an ad for my own p2pool or own projects?
I think you're allowed to.

I have changed my sig, I hope that's okay.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2013, 07:46:45 AM
@Seal
I think you're allowed to.
Wed
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1018
October 19, 2013, 04:50:27 AM
@Seal
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
October 18, 2013, 07:17:50 PM
Seal can I join? You have told me I could in a personal message a few weeks ago:

Hi, will there ever be more room for me to advertise your signature for the BTC rates you put up some time ago now?

At the moment I'm advertising for some one else but at the end of the month I could place your signature for the rates you said you could pay on a weekly basis IF there is room.

Thanks

Sure if you're going to be fairly active then I don't see why not.

Thanks, Ill add the sig as soon as you confirm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 17, 2013, 12:15:54 PM
I pm'ed you my btc address.
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
October 17, 2013, 12:13:42 PM
Received my payout, but thoroughly not understanding the website.

I initiated a short position, the price went down (after Silk Road) and then I lost money... then I initiated a long position before the rebound and only slightly profited.

Going to stick with NASDAQ options because I understand them better.

Weird.  I did a short, and I made money when it went down.  Isn't that what's supposed to happen?  XD

Yep, that is definitely what is supposed to happen.  Not sure why I lost money when it went down.  It was a fun little experiment where .5btc basically evaporated in a day or so.

I wrote it off to too many people shorting so someone had to lose out... lol maybe I wasn't quick enough to click the down arrow.
Hehe, I don't think it works like that.  I always lose money on my trades, though, so I might not be the most reliable source.  Smiley

Maybe you should not trade then. Or do you like losing money? Roll Eyes
No, I go into the trade thinking that I'm going to make money.  It just never works out that way.

So don't trade and you don't lose your money. Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS
October 17, 2013, 11:54:26 AM
Thanks, I received it Smiley
October 17, 2013, 05:58:50 AM

I initiated a short position, the price went down (after Silk Road) and then I lost money... then I initiated a long position before the rebound and only slightly profited.

Weird.  I did a short, and I made money when it went down.  Isn't that what's supposed to happen?  XD

Yep, that is definitely what is supposed to happen.  Not sure why I lost money when it went down.  It was a fun little experiment where .5btc basically evaporated in a day or so.

I wrote it off to too many people shorting so someone had to lose out... lol maybe I wasn't quick enough to click the down arrow.
Hehe, I don't think it works like that.  I always lose money on my trades, though, so I might not be the most reliable source.  Smiley

No, I go into the trade thinking that I'm going to make money.  It just never works out that way.
Merit: 501
October 17, 2013, 03:49:24 AM

Activity: 406
October 16, 2013, 01:14:48 PM

Yeah, I read the FAQ but I clearly didn't get something.  It wasn't like the option trading that I am used to with strike prices, so I think even though it went down it didn't go far enough down for me to profit from it or something. 

I might try it again later, but I think just holding my BTC would be a wiser option for me.
0xFB0D8D1534241423
October 16, 2013, 12:23:33 PM
FYI I'm not quitting; I was just unable to log in recently due to forum issues.
October 16, 2013, 12:12:56 PM

October 16, 2013, 09:37:59 AM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 16, 2013, 09:13:26 AM
What a pity has closed!
October 16, 2013, 06:22:23 AM

October 15, 2013, 08:57:19 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 15, 2013, 02:20:57 AM
thanks again! Smiley
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
October 14, 2013, 06:49:17 PM
Hi all,

Its payday once again  Grin. Here are this weeks payouts:

We've been paying out now for 4 months and counting. There have been big market moves today. Congrats to those who are long bitcoin (I'm guessing all of you are...) and a bigger congrats to anyone who has long positions on btc.sx. We've seen a massive surge in trading volume with some good profits being paid out to our traders.

MtGox is sitting at $150. As before if the price stays above this level I'll readjust the payouts slightly.

Spend wisely! See you all at $200??? Wink

So close

Not so close as me last month when I posted 10 times in a week and only needed 14.  Wink
Hah, that sucks!

Yes won't happen again next time. I'll make sure. Smiley

Hopefully same with me, the board being down before threw me off a bit.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
October 11, 2013, 01:48:22 PM
Okay I will do this.

Sig Added

I don't think he is accepting new people...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
October 14, 2013, 04:01:47 PM
payment received, Seal, you are the best Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: