Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC.sx] Get paid for your signature - page 30. (Read 59728 times)

Wed
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1018
September 24, 2013, 01:59:44 AM
i think some of my fellow participants in this signature bounty are shills. i think an investigation needs to be made. the posts of half of the accounts here look as if they were made by bots

I think a lot of people do that, unfortunately.  It would definitely be a pain in the ass to search through everyone's posts and then weed out the spammers, though.

Yeah, the 'no trolling' policy was to try and fight against that... its just that it would be a massive effort for me to look through everyones posts and police it, I don't have time to do that every week.

I'd appreciate it if anyone called out these suspicious posters (PM would be fine, i'll keep you anonymous)

Witch hunt time? Witch hunt time.

I'd start with the confirmed scammers advertising your link. Like, r3wt (thanks buddy for suggesting this!)

Do we need hay forks and torches? Sorry for OT Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2013, 01:54:49 AM
i think some of my fellow participants in this signature bounty are shills. i think an investigation needs to be made. the posts of half of the accounts here look as if they were made by bots

I think a lot of people do that, unfortunately.  It would definitely be a pain in the ass to search through everyone's posts and then weed out the spammers, though.

Yeah, the 'no trolling' policy was to try and fight against that... its just that it would be a massive effort for me to look through everyones posts and police it, I don't have time to do that every week.

I'd appreciate it if anyone called out these suspicious posters (PM would be fine, i'll keep you anonymous)

Witch hunt time? Witch hunt time.

I'd start with the confirmed scammers advertising your link. Like, r3wt (thanks buddy for suggesting this!)
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
September 24, 2013, 12:50:41 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 23, 2013, 10:26:10 PM
Promoted to 0.02btc! Whoop whoop! Thanks Seal Wink
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
September 23, 2013, 03:34:06 PM
got paid too, thanks
Wed
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1018
September 23, 2013, 02:34:41 PM
payment received, thank you Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 23, 2013, 01:17:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
September 23, 2013, 12:01:11 PM
payment received, excellent as always Smiley ty Seal!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 23, 2013, 09:53:53 AM
its only for old members now new members cannot participate in this signature
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
September 23, 2013, 09:12:37 AM
That irony.... Just messig around, but still, look at your post count this week. How do you do that?

almost without even trying.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 23, 2013, 08:56:32 AM
Hey seal!
When will there be an opportunity for me to join in with this signature advertising?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2013, 06:59:20 AM
That irony.... Just messig around, but still, look at your post count this week. How do you do that?

Roll Eyes time to hit the yellow button I guess? Cheesy

also, coins received. thanks again Seal
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
September 23, 2013, 06:52:59 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 23, 2013, 04:45:35 AM
Thank you, I received everything before I could even wake up Smiley
donator
September 23, 2013, 01:22:48 AM

Hmmm yeah I'd love to know if some people are abusing this scheme... I'd appreciate any help if you can call out anyone who looks suspicious. Its unfair on the legitimate advertisers on here otherwise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
September 23, 2013, 01:07:47 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 23, 2013, 12:52:26 AM
coins received, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
September 22, 2013, 11:04:39 PM
Hello again all.

Here are this weeks payouts:

[snip]

0.94 BTC paid out today. FYI the post count and payouts are now performed on a Monday -> Monday basis.

A few names have been culled from the list because of too many DNQs. If you've been removed but want to re-join, drop me a post here and I'll re-add you to the list.

Culling the list once in a while helps me keep it manageable.

Happy posting! Back to the new branding work on btc.sx.
Wow, it isn't even Monday yet where I'm at. Thanks, once again!
donator
September 22, 2013, 10:11:53 PM
Hello again all.

Here are this weeks payouts:

0.94 BTC paid out today. FYI the post count and payouts are now performed on a Monday -> Monday basis.

A few names have been culled from the list because of too many DNQs. If you've been removed but want to re-join, drop me a post here and I'll re-add you to the list.

Culling the list once in a while helps me keep it manageable.

Happy posting! Back to the new branding work on btc.sx.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 22, 2013, 01:02:45 AM
It's too tempting to keep my post count at 2013  Tongue

And get 1 extra post every year just to match the current year! Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: