Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCtalk help me - page 3. (Read 879 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 06:58:11 PM
Can vouch for Rux, i am also moderator on his forum crypto.ba
Activity: 2
Merit: 20
March 25, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
One more to proove that Rux didn't sold his account. He is the real owner of it.
Activity: 143
Merit: 120
March 25, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
Can vouch for Rux, definitely didn't sell the account.
Activity: 11
March 25, 2018, 05:26:31 PM
I just made this acc, just to let you know thet RUX is my good friend, and he didnt sold acc, never ever.
Activity: 74
March 25, 2018, 05:22:51 PM
Rux is a great guy.  Definitely not a fake (sold) account.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
March 25, 2018, 05:13:10 PM
Definitely not sold. Im talking to the owner on Facebook now.
We did a lot of work together and some sponsorships.
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba
March 25, 2018, 05:10:00 PM
Hi btctalk forum...

Im writing because i got a negative flags for nothing.

I tried... god knows i tried to tell some mods here that my account was not sold, rent.. or anything

But it seems that... no matter how hard i try to prove that this was all mistake, and i should not get a negative flag.

This happened because i didnt knew that so much fuss is about account selling...

I was lurking one day on this forum, and i saw a post that some kids want to buy accounts, and i tried to be funny with post "wanna buy my account"... because it was legendary atm (damn why would i sell my beloved account).

Some kind dude warned me on PM that i should not do that, that i could get banned... damn... i realised this is serious ...

Next day i got red negative from some of the forum members that are here to watch everything... and i totaly understand them, i would do same thing.

Thing is, i got revolted and went bananas, and started my own forum (i wont advertise).

Thing is, i did a bulls eye on forum, because it was needed atm for Balkan countries.

We helped a alot of people, and many are learning from us, im proud that i did that.

But one day ... it came to my mind... oh bitcointalk... logged in....saw same negative... tried everything to prove that this is my account... but no luck.

I invited that guy who gave me red negative, to come to our forum, discord, viber groups... to prove him that im Rux, heck even my wife call me Rux Smiley

But he said, that sold accounts are doing sig campaigns and stuf... admins can check, my account never had any ... i repeat, ANY sigs campaigns on it, i kinda hate it

Im sorry for writing this post, but after i realised that i have 700+ forum members, that aprox. 200 of them knows me as in real life as RUX, creator of Balkan forum, i thought i should let them post here as a proof that im proud owner of this account.

Is there any way this red remark can be removed? i would really like to continue my journy where i left, but without that ugly red Smiley

some of the main guys who can vauch for me are @MICRO , my old friend that i contact regulary...

i will find some more of them...

this is post on my own forum, posted as a owner
https://crypto.ba/t/bitcointalk-merit/2040/17

One of the DT members that wont take this red flag is
@suchmoon

I totaly understand him, but please give me a chance to prove that im truly Rux
Pages:
Jump to: