Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCTC][[ASICMINER-PT]] - Public trading of ASICMINER shares - page 20. (Read 74391 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I have quite a few already and am waiting to sell until we hit about 2.5BTC a share. aka. around the announcement of the USB auction and next blade volume.

Wow, I'm bullish about ASICMiner myself but 2.5 BTC/share by the next auction of ASICMiner blades? You must know something we all don't.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have a feeling the stock is going to get WINGS today after Friedcats announcement on the ASICMINER thread reg. blades, USB miners en-route. I still don't think 'the public' (well, the small forum attending BTC interested public) has understood that ASICMINER not only now is a major hardware manufacturer, a virtual bank, a mining operation likely to mine a majority of all remaining BTC at this rate and a dividend paying investment.

Feel free to buy my 50 shares at 1.45 :-)

(shameless plug to sell out!)

I have quite a few already and am waiting to sell until we hit about 2.5BTC a share. aka. around the announcement of the USB auction and next blade volume.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I have a feeling the stock is going to get WINGS today after Friedcats announcement on the ASICMINER thread reg. blades, USB miners en-route. I still don't think 'the public' (well, the small forum attending BTC interested public) has understood that ASICMINER not only now is a major hardware manufacturer, a virtual bank, a mining operation likely to mine a majority of all remaining BTC at this rate and a dividend paying investment.

Feel free to buy my 50 shares at 1.45 :-)

(shameless plug to sell out!)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
I like both, but one thing to keep in mind is that BTCT has very low limits for withdrawals. It can be very frustrating if you need your BTC fast, since sometimes it can take 8+ hours to have your funds released.

As a ltc-global shareholder, I think it's a good thing, because the extremely low amount of BTC kept in hot wallet. All big withdrawals are processed manually.  Less risk/damage of fuck ups.
Activity: 518
I like both, but one thing to keep in mind is that BTCT has very low limits for withdrawals. It can be very frustrating if you need your BTC fast, since sometimes it can take 8+ hours to have your funds released.
I'm trying to buy some shares, but the webpage BitFunder.com requires me to set up an account on WeExchange.Co. Then I registered at WeExchange.Co, but I can't verify my account because I don't receive any verification or password reset e-mails. Sent them an e-mail, they didn't answer. I guess this problem should be addressed at WeExchange.Co, though shared it here, maybe someone else has the same problem.

Also, I'm confused, shares are sold on btct.co as well, and it seems to be a different site from BitFunder.com. Does it matter where do I buy shares? Or is some of these a scam?

The shares on BitFunder and Btct.co are essentially the same - a pass through to the ASICMINER asset.  I think bitfunder is a lot more difficult to work with as you have to go through WeExchange to get your funds in and out.  If you register an account on Btct.co, you can send bitcoins to your account and use those funds to purchase the ASICMINER-PT asset.  No middleman. 

I also find btct.co exceptionally easy to work with, straight forward and seemingly honest.
Activity: 180
I'm trying to buy some shares, but the webpage BitFunder.com requires me to set up an account on WeExchange.Co. Then I registered at WeExchange.Co, but I can't verify my account because I don't receive any verification or password reset e-mails. Sent them an e-mail, they didn't answer. I guess this problem should be addressed at WeExchange.Co, though shared it here, maybe someone else has the same problem.

Also, I'm confused, shares are sold on btct.co as well, and it seems to be a different site from BitFunder.com. Does it matter where do I buy shares? Or is some of these a scam?

The shares on BitFunder and Btct.co are essentially the same - a pass through to the ASICMINER asset.  I think bitfunder is a lot more difficult to work with as you have to go through WeExchange to get your funds in and out.  If you register an account on Btct.co, you can send bitcoins to your account and use those funds to purchase the ASICMINER-PT asset.  No middleman. 
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Lead Blockchain Developer

Please don't use this thread for forum sale announcements.  Wink

For anyone interested, some good deals can frequently be had at slightly higher risk (use escrow) in the Auctions section of the forums here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

This thread should be used for discussion of the passthru.

Cheers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good morning all.  Dividends of 0.00696732 per share have been paid.

Cheers.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Lead Blockchain Developer
Good morning all.  Dividends of 0.00696732 per share have been paid.

Cheers.
Activity: 182
Auctioning USB miners is not ideal. Just pick a price and sell them. If they sell out, too bad, wait for next batch.

Oh but then ya can't milk 'em for every possible cent coin.  Will greed kill the cat?
Yea what did I miss?  Over doubled in price.  Not complaining not all just very interested to know why the parabolic spike? And when to expect the bubble to pop?  Smiley

No bubble, this is a reaction to the ASICminer auction of their first 10 Block Erupter Blades ready to ship,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178275.180

People are just realizing the potential of the shares

Enjoy!

The bubble comment was a joke. Bad one I guess.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 143
Yea what did I miss?  Over doubled in price.  Not complaining not all just very interested to know why the parabolic spike? And when to expect the bubble to pop?  Smiley

No bubble, this is a reaction to the ASICminer auction of their first 10 Block Erupter Blades ready to ship,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178275.180

People are just realizing the potential of the shares

Enjoy!
Activity: 644
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
Wow!  Prices for shares on the PT have spiked!  AND we have over 10,000 shares!  Are we going to be able to secure some more?  Or are we counting on individual to bring them in themselves?

Any word on our (now two... well) board seats?
Activity: 644
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
I would think that... but THEN AGAIN.  These things will probably sell at a premium due to their low barrier to entry, and their lower relative cost to larger mining equipment, meaning more people can afford them.  It may turn out that there is enough demand, and such a better margin... that ASICMINER only really ends up selling these guys.

Imagine it... buy one of these things for $50, when it pays for itself in a few months, use the proceeds to buy more... buy them for friends to get them into bitcoin.  I see a BRIGHT future ahead.!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It was always my understanding that they would auction off X-GH/s devices, not X-MH/s devices.... The usb device was made for internal testing-use, they will sell them, but their focus will be on bigger/faster devices, I believe
Pages:
Jump to: