Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCX [ANN][ BITCOINX ]: DECENTRALIZED MONEY- COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK| - page 15. (Read 36986 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Are there any more updates?
I'm still staking here Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Free World
where is the exchange market of this coin sir?? i find on some markets that BTX is bitcoinTX.. it isn't bitcoinX
Since the Btx Name was on Nova already we had to add BTX2
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
where is the exchange market of this coin sir?? i find on some markets that BTX is bitcoinTX.. it isn't bitcoinX
Free World
While I was work today, my pc rebooted and now my wallet won't synch. It is stuck at block 29021. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get it to synch?

Hi there i'll check it and get back Smiley

Thanks god bless

Thanks....it finally synched up. I'm OK now

Great Smiley

God Bless
Finally,nice!
Hi welcome to BitcoinX

God Bless
Free World
While I was work today, my pc rebooted and now my wallet won't synch. It is stuck at block 29021. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get it to synch?

Thanks god bless

Great Smiley

God Bless
Activity: 176

Thanks god bless

Free World

Thanks god bless
Free World
Any further update on this project ?? Aspects of this project are really good... But market for this coin will move only when people will see something is getting updated on frequent basis
We are looking for some marketing Campaign hopefully soon we shall update on it
Also i request bitcoinx members to post so they can also assist in this project.

God Bless
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Any further update on this project ?? Aspects of this project are really good... But market for this coin will move only when people will see something is getting updated on frequent basis
Free World
This is great news! Let's see what happens to the price now. I am going to hold my coins in the hopes that we will see a nice rise in the price.

Greetings Yeah the price is very low now It should reach 100,000 Satoshi soon after a full pledged publicity of BitcoinX the price should hike.

God Bless
This is great news! Let's see what happens to the price now. I am going to hold my coins in the hopes that we will see a nice rise in the price.
Free World
Still confused for how to follow her, what to download wallet first can join Sad

you have to save this thread in your bookmark so you dont miss an update from us.
http://www.bitcoinxag.com/download.html is a download link you can select which operating system you are using and download the Wallet

God Bless
Free World
How to download windows wallet?

Hi Please look under http://www.bitcoinxag.com/download.html
Select Which operating system you have and download

God Bless
Activity: 403
Still confused for how to follow her, what to download wallet first can join Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How to download windows wallet?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I like this coin. Have started mining.

You can not mine this coin, it is POS now. Please read the main page "Last Pow Block 10000". Now we are at block 17329.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I like this coin. Have started mining.
Free World
Dev, is the airdrop still going on? I will send a PM with the address because it can't post addresses to receive coins in the threads! Are you distributing how many coins from the 3 million premine? When will PoS start?

POS has already started .Yes airdrops will always be distributed to support the network Which includes adding additional nodes, Graphic designs, blog, twitter Etc

God Bless
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Dev, is the airdrop still going on? I will send a PM with the address because it can't post addresses to receive coins in the threads! Are you distributing how many coins from the 3 million premine? When will PoS start?
Pages:
Jump to: