Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCX [ANN][ BITCOINX ]: DECENTRALIZED MONEY- COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK| - page 12. (Read 36961 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 251
dev make a request on Nova one about replacing the logo
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Nooo.
The border is nice, but colors on the coin looks no good.
I think my designs looks good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Free World
I dont understand the point on jumping on the most recent " BTC FORKS " waggon... If you do have the skills to develop and want to make work in this industry why not try and do something that less people are doing and solve some kind of problem?
BitcoinX is made for people so we can have decentralized money which pays 1% every year the coin is so rare that only 10,000 blocks were available and you would see very low volume on novaexchange when the supply is 35 million coins also many updates would be coming very shortly.The dedication that comes in present will be bright in future. Every fork have a new meaning they come with a new outlook. Thats why we have litecoins, ethereum they all work in similar pattern of decentralized currency.

Well yes but all of them tried to solve a real problem... Your telling me your not solving any problem but the 1% that pays to people plus the updates will make this fork a success... I guess ill have to wait to see
Decentralized currency ( BITCOIN ) itself is trying along with other cryptocurrencies to solve the problem.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
I dont understand the point on jumping on the most recent " BTC FORKS " waggon... If you do have the skills to develop and want to make work in this industry why not try and do something that less people are doing and solve some kind of problem?
BitcoinX is made for people so we can have decentralized money which pays 1% every year the coin is so rare that only 10,000 blocks were available and you would see very low volume on novaexchange when the supply is 35 million coins also many updates would be coming very shortly.The dedication that comes in present will be bright in future. Every fork have a new meaning they come with a new outlook. Thats why we have litecoins, ethereum they all work in similar pattern of decentralized currency.

Well yes but all of them tried to solve a real problem... Your telling me your not solving any problem but the 1% that pays to people plus the updates will make this fork a success... I guess ill have to wait to see
copper member
Free World
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Activity: 246
BitcoinD - Dead!
Nah its not just a massive dump from miners and then the not enough buyers... the price was well over 500 satoshis then someone kept dumping upsetting though but we have to wait and see i am sure the investor bought over 200 satoshis so he has to keep up the price we have to just wait till the dump is finish The investor is just making sure he gets at the best price  if you see the sell trade the price is well over 150 satoshis thats because the most investor bought at over 200 satoshi so far its just ideal and investor is keeping a keen watch over the price to buy when it does the price will spike.. its also a good time for people to grab at lower price.. the volume is still low which hasnt crossed over half a million when total supply is 35 million coins .. we have to be patience and see whats happening..
get it on Coinmarketcap would help get it exposed to a lot of investors.
Free World
BitcoinD - Dead!
Nah its not just a massive dump from miners and then the not enough buyers... the price was well over 500 satoshis then someone kept dumping upsetting though but we have to wait and see i am sure the investor bought over 200 satoshis so he has to keep up the price we have to just wait till the dump is finish The investor is just making sure he gets at the best price  if you see the sell trade the price is well over 150 satoshis thats because the most investor bought at over 200 satoshi so far its just ideal and investor is keeping a keen watch over the price to buy when it does the price will spike.. its also a good time for people to grab at lower price.. the volume is still low which hasnt crossed over half a million when total supply is 35 million coins .. we have to be patience and see whats happening..
copper member
The edges needs to be smoother

Check these http://i.imgur.com/hk6nV8q.png
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
BitcoinD - Dead!
Free World
I believe in BitcoinX!
Made new design
Golden  
Blue silver

and BitcoinX Wallpaper
Its really nice Smiley it feels proud to have you in team Smiley
Free World
Nooo.
The border is nice, but colors on the coin looks no good.
I think my designs looks good.
https://imgur.com/a/iXwIm
im considering this
Free World

Check these
The border would look nice if its silver coined border
copper member
.Png format supports transparent background. So it is     http://i.imgur.com/T9paN9j.png
Free World

Check these
ok perfect will update soon Smiley
copper member
Great design. I really like all of the color combinations, but this one http://i.imgur.com/abHBvpd.jpg stands out the most to me.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: