Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCX [ANN][ BITCOINX ]: DECENTRALIZED MONEY- COMMUNITY BASED TEAMWORK| - page 22. (Read 36986 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Do write your BTX address to Receive bounty as a upcoming member of bitcoin X community

BMwJAEcGit95s1Hq5YhVddF8a9FcgJbJrv
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Free World
Very little information. It can be seen that the authors did not try to convey information about their project. There is no normal advertising, did not see information about the ICO, about the bounty.
Every Effort For the coin has a bounty.
Do Let us know your views and ideas and what you wish to do. you can add more pools nodes for the coin .
Bounty would be there for the support of coin
Thanks for the comment Smiley

I think this project has potential.  It plans to have an actual asset (the exchange dev is building, demo at http://www.astrarock.com/).  If executed properly, an asset can help you rise above the level of junk coin.  But I have the following suggestions for dev:

1) There has been confusion around the word "exchange".  I think the community should agree on how to differentiate coin exchanges such as Bittrex, NovaExchange, etc, from what developer is making.  I will be referring to it as the "BitcoinX Exchange System".

2) Need more transparency.  You should tell people in the first post that there is a premine, you should not hide that.  Lots of coins these days have premines, but if you hide it, it is very troubling.  If you disclose the premine, at least you can present the value proposition, like bounties.

3) You need to explain how the Bitcoinx Exchange System will generate value for people holding the coin.  POS is not really enough (in my opinion) to encourage holding, because people are only looking to earn more to dump.  If you're creating a blockchain-backed exchange system, how will it benefit people who are holding BITCOINX coins?  One idea is that any exchange fees are provided to all coinholders.  That way, people have a huge incentive to hold the coins for income beyond just staking, making them very valuable.

4) If communication is not your strong suit, use some of that bounty to hire a community manager.  Skype with this person, lay out your whole vision, and let that person share your vision with the community, giving you more time to develop the coin.

Just some thoughts, I wish your project well.
Thank you for the thoughtful note
God bless you Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
Whomever jumped in Coin-Miners, today thanks, finally manage 13 coins so far, far cry from what I wanted to be involved in, but still in nonetheless.. thanks from B6SMhCeaFHbRxMAexfcxqNAKMf518tEZWH
Activity: 322
Very little information. It can be seen that the authors did not try to convey information about their project. There is no normal advertising, did not see information about the ICO, about the bounty.
Do Let us know your views and ideas and what you wish to do. you can add more pools nodes for the coin .

I think this project has potential.  It plans to have an actual asset (the exchange dev is building, demo at http://www.astrarock.com/).  If executed properly, an asset can help you rise above the level of junk coin.  But I have the following suggestions for dev:

1) There has been confusion around the word "exchange".  I think the community should agree on how to differentiate coin exchanges such as Bittrex, NovaExchange, etc, from what developer is making.  I will be referring to it as the "BitcoinX Exchange System".

2) Need more transparency.  You should tell people in the first post that there is a premine, you should not hide that.  Lots of coins these days have premines, but if you hide it, it is very troubling.  If you disclose the premine, at least you can present the value proposition, like bounties.

3) You need to explain how the Bitcoinx Exchange System will generate value for people holding the coin.  POS is not really enough (in my opinion) to encourage holding, because people are only looking to earn more to dump.  If you're creating a blockchain-backed exchange system, how will it benefit people who are holding BITCOINX coins?  One idea is that any exchange fees are provided to all coinholders.  That way, people have a huge incentive to hold the coins for income beyond just staking, making them very valuable.

4) If communication is not your strong suit, use some of that bounty to hire a community manager.  Skype with this person, lay out your whole vision, and let that person share your vision with the community, giving you more time to develop the coin.

Just some thoughts, I wish your project well.
Free World
Free World

Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for BITCOINX

Thanks for the comment, we shall all work to make it a success . I will require votes to get it listed on exchange hopefully we can.all make it happen
God bless you

Will do ... Adding it to nova exchange Huh & when ??

soon be patient
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for BITCOINX

Thanks for the comment, we shall all work to make it a success . I will require votes to get it listed on exchange hopefully we can.all make it happen
God bless you

Will do ... Adding it to nova exchange Huh & when ??
Free World

God bless you
Activity: 30

When Will Exchanger go live ? & what will drive people to buy BTX2 ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Pool 0.5% Fees. Moscow http://coin-miners.xyz/

Username: your bitcoinx wallet address
Password: anything
Algorithm:Scrypt    

Payments every 30 minutes

URL (difficulty -8) : stratum+tcp://81.88.219.20:3008

URL (difficulty 32) : stratum+tcp://81.88.219.20:3009

URL (difficulty 256) : stratum+tcp://81.88.219.20:3010

URL (difficulty 1024) : stratum+tcp://81.88.219.20:3011

URL (difficulty 4096) : stratum+tcp://81.88.219.20:3012

URL (difficulty 8192) : stratum+tcp://81.88.219.20:3013

URL (difficulty 16384) : stratum+tcp://81.88.219.20:3014

URL (difficulty 32768) : stratum+tcp://81.88.219.20:3015

Mining in this pool! Correct payments (every 30minutes)
Will be mining for 1 week and see how it goes.
Activity: 181
lpool.name is not working, whom do you need to tell to correct it asap...?? feeling left out and not liking it.  Undecided
Free World
What kind of Exchange is that???

How does it works?

The future price of btx will reflect the.exchange for various cash out option
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Activity: 644
Hi!

NEW POOL for BitcoinX [BTX]

http://miningpool.thruhere.net

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for BitcoinX

stratum+tcp://miningpool.thruhere.net:7212 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 7211-- Diff 256
Port: 7212-- VarDiff: 8-16194 (use as default)
Port: 7213-- Diff:32192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Fees 1.5%
Email: [email protected]
tweeter: https://twitter.com/The_MiningPool

Smiley Smiley  HAPPY MINNING !!  Smiley Smiley

Activity: 644
What kind of Exchange is that???

How does it works?
You will have to correct your ticker in wallet .... Its showing up as BTX instead of BTX2
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
as no permine in the end Pow 10 000 block must be 500 000 BTX

"moneysupply" : 3698433.59029454,

what this mean no premine, but 500k coin is ready mine
and total suply over 36 million, but dev only write 35 million coin
Pages:
Jump to: