Pages:
Author

Topic: BTER account "hacked", coins drained, account locked, support unresponsive - page 2. (Read 1036 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
They issued a "Security Alert" on august 24, and required users to change password as well as enabling google authentication. They suspect it was due to phishing sites from (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc).

What did support say regarding the missing funds? Have you tried submitting a ticket directly from their site?
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
why what did you experience?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
On August 24, someone dumped a bunch of MINT in my account, and bought a bunch of XC. My account had about $365 worth of coin now it reads about $5. I emailed support but the emails seem to not have reached them since I got a message from the mailer Daemon that they failed to get sent to their support address.
i had some problems in this exchange too
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
On August 24, someone dumped a bunch of MINT in my account, and bought a bunch of XC. My account had about $365 worth of coin now it reads about $5. I emailed support but the emails seem to not have reached them since I got a message from the mailer Daemon that they failed to get sent to their support address.
Pages:
Jump to: