Pages:
Author

Topic: Bter Scam Exchange? - page 2. (Read 2857 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2016, 03:23:35 PM
Does anybody know if they are active here in forum, they haven't send any batch for a long time now, i am not able to get my coins back from their exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
January 15, 2016, 01:11:45 PM
It's normal situation. There are constatly problem with nxt deposite, and constatly problem with alt coins withdraw.
Hot wallets constatly empty. Owner just do not pay attention to exchange. Last time 90% of my alt coins withdraw stuck with waiting of balance and leave only after week of kicking support.
I should mention all my withdraw finnaly passed, but it took too long time.

Also i should mention that btc deposite/withdraw works without problem. Btc hot wallet visible and always filled.

So from my point of view main problem of that exchange is not "scam or anything", but fact that it has no volume so owner do not want to pay self time for support it.. So there are constatly tech problems last time...
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
January 15, 2016, 06:36:00 AM
I have been trading on Bter for about 2 years never really liked the platform, about 10 days ago I deposited some nxt coin to my account and they never appeared, been sending tickets and emails and only received one reply stating that they are working on it.

Anybody else have any similar problems with this exchange?
This is very unfortunate I am about to deposit my dogecoin here,Bter has a very high reputation among the exchangers I don't know if this is only an isolated case,there are thousands of holders trading on this flatform hopefully your case will be resolve as soon as possible thank you for posting your issue here and update us if they if you solve your issue or not
No response yet, and honestly I dont expect one, I have moved my operations over to bittrex which seems to work just fine. I hope nobody else deposits coins on bter.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 14, 2016, 11:45:00 AM
I have been trading on Bter for about 2 years never really liked the platform, about 10 days ago I deposited some nxt coin to my account and they never appeared, been sending tickets and emails and only received one reply stating that they are working on it.

This is very unfortunate I am about to deposit my dogecoin here,Bter has a very high reputation among the exchangers I don't know if this is only an isolated case,there are thousands of holders trading on this flatform hopefully your case will be resolve as soon as possible thank you for posting your issue here and update us if they if you solve your issue or not
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
January 14, 2016, 07:12:08 AM

If you had researched about it before sending any coins there, you would have seen threads such as :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btercom-is-a-scam-1215679
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-bter-a-scam-exchange-1208583
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bter-scam-or-incompetence-1120444

And these should have been enough to stop you from sending anything there.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
January 14, 2016, 04:18:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: