Pages:
Author

Topic: bter.com disabled bitcoin withdrawals? - page 2. (Read 3557 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 251
June 05, 2017, 06:18:07 AM
What is the message you are getting. Can you upload a screen shot or type it out?

Is your account verified? And at what level of verification? Most places have multiple levels. Are you at your withdrawal limit by any chance?

Says my daily withdrawal limit is 20btc.. im doing less..

Error message is this "BTC withdrawal is temporarily disabled due to the local policy."

What does it mean?
Well 2 choices:
-They try to leave with the money and to screw you
-They have a hot wallet problem, someone made a withdrawal a bit too important and hot wallet is empty. Just wait a bit for them to fill it again!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2017, 06:06:55 AM
Never used Bter and I don't think I will ever use them. If I am remembering correctly they have recently gone through long maintenance without any notice and have seen many people having problem with their account recently. Also it looks like they are going to add strict KYC policy now after. They have recently decreased daily withdrawal limit to only 2 BTC https://twitter.com/btercom/status/870246128008265729
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
June 05, 2017, 05:48:11 AM
Hi lite, for what I know if you try to withdraw LTC you have the same issue Sad .
The only coins that you can withdraw without problems (KYC!) is ZCASH.

megynacuna: all e-wallets are considered a risk. if you don't own your private key or you're not the only you are risking to loss your btc.

As described by Pursuer they are considered one of the risky exchange in the entire btc environment.
A lot of scams, strange politics as remboursment (after 1 year and half they just pay 10%! of total lost funds...)
Personally I will not deposit there not more then 1 satoshi!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
June 04, 2017, 11:08:27 PM
maybe you've missed it but bter.com has not been trusted for a very long time, ever since they got hacked out of 7000BTC (I think) and never paid back their users. I still have an account there with some BTC lost which they still remain in my wallet as another name and not-withdrawable.
Activity: 52
Merit: 100
June 04, 2017, 10:23:28 PM
BTER is a shady exchange, always has been. It has been hacked in the past and the owners was involved in a pump and dump ICO scheme. Withdraw everything you have out of there.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
June 04, 2017, 10:20:31 PM
Edit: exchange your BTC to LTC and withdraw it, LTC withdrawal is working!
Fast man, they can dissapear very quickly. Save ur coins this way.
Good luck!
You dont have soo much time left and do this way already on switching to another coin and withdraw it as fast as you can and dont bother on the less amount of trading prices. This is the best possible way to get out on that site. They refuse withdrawal because of local policy somethings fishy and its too hassle to give again your documents for verification.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
June 04, 2017, 10:18:11 PM
Fast man, they can dissapear very quickly. Save ur coins this way.
Good luck!
Activity: 238
June 04, 2017, 10:11:33 PM
I have no response about it, even I have not received a message at all, about my account that has not been verified? And at what verification level? Most places have many levels of it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
June 04, 2017, 05:44:24 PM
Hi overnightmillionaire , maybe they are asking for a KYC verification (so just upload your passport image).
If you are tired to send your documents on line ( to a site that as been hacked 3 times is not the top choice...) exchange your btc for zcash and then withdraw your zcash. It's working and probably is one of the quickly and easy solution for withdraw from bter. Obviously you lose a bit during this exchange.

This raises red flags for online wallets. I'm currently using an online wallet but I think this sounds a warning to me so I'm tempted to move back to my electrum wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
June 04, 2017, 03:16:30 PM
Hi overnightmillionaire , maybe they are asking for a KYC verification (so just upload your passport image).
If you are tired to send your documents on line ( to a site that as been hacked 3 times is not the top choice...) exchange your btc for zcash and then withdraw your zcash. It's working and probably is one of the quickly and easy solution for withdraw from bter. Obviously you lose a bit during this exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
June 04, 2017, 03:12:07 PM
BTC withdrawal is temporarily disabled due to the local policy

I receive this message when I try to withdraw my bitcoin. what is going on?
Looks like you're not the only one that has that problem(https://mobile.twitter.com/btercom/status/870449753699602433). contact their support staff or wait till they fix the issue.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 04, 2017, 02:07:05 PM
What is the message you are getting. Can you upload a screen shot or type it out?

Is your account verified? And at what level of verification? Most places have multiple levels. Are you at your withdrawal limit by any chance?

Error message is this "BTC withdrawal is temporarily disabled due to the local policy."
More than 20 btc withdrawal limit that too minimum are you kidding or wallet guy is playing game I would say you have to find out wallet company physical place and ask to crack joke once again
Activity: 184
June 04, 2017, 12:17:58 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 04, 2017, 12:11:08 PM

Activity: 184
June 04, 2017, 12:08:15 PM
BTC withdrawal is temporarily disabled due to the local policy

I receive this message when I try to withdraw my bitcoin. what is going on?
Pages:
Jump to: