Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTG] my Bitcoin Gold speculation - page 3. (Read 2112 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 282
October 23, 2017, 08:43:43 AM
For now I have no any idea regarding bitcoin gold, but I think it is one of the altcoins that makes threatening to bitcoin value. However I know bitcoin developers not agree with that so I think they were continue improve it to be more attractive to all peoples who believes and trust in bitcoin. Hoping that more investors are join to this project to be more successful.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 07:54:13 AM
Ethereum has smart contracts, BGold does not. This makes ethereum 10x more popular among businesses because they can create contracts.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 08:16:37 AM
People I know want to get free bitcoin cash just to sell it and make profit. I wonder who will buy all these coins...
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
October 11, 2017, 08:02:30 AM
Response to the recent missinformation, from their Twitter page.

http://btcgpu.org/btgdev-response.pdf

thanks for the link but that just raised more concerns for me!

1. they say they only had 1 core developer and added another recently. this change they are doing is so huge that it shouldn't really be only 1 unknown person working on it.

2. the fork seems rushed. they even claim that PoW change is not yet completely finished. such hard forks need a lot of extensive testing.

3. the difficulty changes, same issue as 2!

4. there is still the biggest issue of the Premined coins!

i still don't change anything about my speculation in OP though.
Activity: 63
October 10, 2017, 10:30:27 PM
i don't like the sound of this btg. Alot of people are gonna get screwed over just when bcc came out. After the dust settles , btc will find a correction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
October 10, 2017, 05:24:35 PM
Sure it could but I dont think it will amount to anything real. I think the value will start around $50 dollars and then from there proceed to pump or dump. Bitcoin Gold seems like it will be in the $50-100 range when it opens,

but I could be very off.
Activity: 266
Merit: 190
October 10, 2017, 05:17:25 PM
this will be worse than bch I guess. they dont have roger ver.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 10, 2017, 05:13:16 PM
I think same scenario as to what happen in bitcoin cash. Actually its really hard to speculate the price of bitcoin gold what would be its actual value. But well for me, maybe it will not reach fast more than $300 it will reach possible more than $400-500 after a few months it will release.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 10, 2017, 05:00:34 PM
We dont know what the price of bitcoin gold after segwit or fork . But for me i think the possible price is only 100 dollars or maybe ut lower and we dont see the price when it relase in the market. Bitcoincash is 200 dollars when relase in the market. But for sure those people have a lot of bitcoin they can get a lot of bitcoin gold for sure. And they earn some profit if bitcoin gold release.
Activity: 10
October 10, 2017, 04:57:46 PM
It remains to wait to know what will happen to the bitcoin. Undecided
Activity: 476
Merit: 266
October 10, 2017, 04:46:12 PM
Response to the recent missinformation, from their Twitter page.

http://btcgpu.org/btgdev-response.pdf
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 12:45:19 PM
Don't think much of it, regarding the mining there are enouth other good minable coins with a bright future...
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 12:44:09 PM
Bitcoin Gold will be a pump and dump coin I'm pretty sure about that.  At peak may reach $500 then drops under  $100. These folked coins are fading away slowly. All these folks are the game of whales. Sad
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 12:37:39 PM
I really don’t expect much to become of Bitcoin-Gold. I have a feeling that we are going to be seeing a whole bunch of forks just because people want to create billion dollar market caps overnight, but if developers keep creating forks at this rate it will lose it’s ability make a valuable coin rapidly.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
October 10, 2017, 12:10:52 PM
I don't think btc gold with get much attention. In my opinion it is a completly unnecessary project only designed to make certain people money. It is really just a scam.

The price will probably follow the same line as bcash. Way overvalued the first hours when the available supply on the exchanges are limited, followed by dumps. But without any signifcant pumps like we saw with bcash. And the price will slide from probably $2-300 to around $50 on 01.01.2018.
October 10, 2017, 12:08:40 PM
do you guys even understand what is it ?
no matter what is it,we can not forget that it's created based on Bitcoin.
which mean the price should be high.
other than that,i heard BTG aka Bitcoin Gold team declared it will support Bitcoin and grow with it.
unlike BCH and ETH,it's specialized to help and improve Bitcoin itself.
which mean BTG price will increase along with Bitcoin.
so i believe it will be high but not really high,
comparable to ETH and other top crypto.
but below BCH

Absolutely, I don't have the reference link, but I believe somewhere it was mentioned that BitCoin Gold would be used for testing all upcoming BitCoin related changes. More like a testing platform for BTC itself. Will try to find the details from my history
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 12:07:06 PM
It is a free market, but I wish there was some kind of punishment when it comes to introducing shady coins. The abuse of the "Bitcoin" name should be forbidden.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/757jf4/here_is_why_bitcoingold_is_shady_and_a_scam_you/
I hope its value drops below zero
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
October 10, 2017, 12:04:59 PM
do you guys even understand what is it ?
no matter what is it,we can not forget that it's created based on Bitcoin.
which mean the price should be high.
other than that,i heard BTG aka Bitcoin Gold team declared it will support Bitcoin and grow with it.
unlike BCH and ETH,it's specialized to help and improve Bitcoin itself.
which mean BTG price will increase along with Bitcoin.
so i believe it will be high but not really high,
comparable to ETH and other top crypto.
but below BCH
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
October 10, 2017, 11:56:28 AM
IMO I think BGold will have a flash dump from all the BTC forkers getting essentially free money. However, once the miners get on board, BGold can maintain a solid price and gain in popularity.

There is a lot of FUD going on about BGold, so right out of the gate will be the dump. I would short it at first, then buy in after the dump.

Personally, I will prepare for the fork and get my little chunk of BGold, flash sell with all the other dumpers, and then buy back in at cheap price.

This coin is traders vs miners, the traders will win short, but the miners will win long.
Pages:
Jump to: