Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 4. (Read 125447 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Have a question about the wallet. My wallet adress is my account name. If I want to send BTS to my account from an exchange I have to use my account name? But how is that possible, that I will receive the coins? If I choose the account name "Hello01", I don't think I wlll be the only one with this name...?!?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Which ones are the best among those listed dexes?
How about Cryptrade exchange, that is young.
Do you have any suggestion about Cryptrade exchange?
I do prefer to use default client - bitshares.org  but some of my friends using mostly:
rudex and gdex,  and maybe open ledger
I know crypto-bridge and easydex besides these mentioned above

Bitshares really has quite a broad ecosystem. I'm amazed that this is not being recognized more...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

I do prefer to use default client - bitshares.org  but some of my friends using mostly:
rudex and gdex,  and maybe open ledger
I know crypto-bridge and easydex besides these mentioned above
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

they all offer unique gateways, so there's no "best" in my opinion. just be aware that every gateway is subject to 3rd party risk, only tokens traded natively on bitshares are truly decentralized.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
congrats to devs , bts has been listed again on bittrex   Grin

It was never delisted last or this year  Shocked Huh

what/? it was delisted from last year, the wallet was deleted around november, but now it's ok Kiss

Did bittrex came with a statement why do they decided to undertake such  action? My gut tell me this may have to do with low liquidity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Do you know something about federation of gates?
I heard something it will be possible to deposit f.e to OL but it gives assets accepted not only by OL but by all federated exchanges.
I think it would be huge thing and really speed up decentralised exchanges explosion!
legendary

can't wait for them to get BEET integration, so you can securely use whatever UI fits your needs without having to add you keys to any of the interfaces

Care to explain what BEET will do?

it's a scatter fork, will be used for bitshares and steem
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

can't wait for them to get BEET integration, so you can securely use whatever UI fits your needs without having to add you keys to any of the interfaces

Care to explain what BEET will do?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1498

what/? it was delisted from last year, the wallet was deleted around november, but now it's ok Kiss

Thats crazy it was added back. It was sooo much hooplah when removed. has there been any official statement made?
Activity: 570
Activity: 1034

This is good news!

Any information about why it was listed again?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
congrats to devs , bts has been listed again on bittrex   Grin
legendary
Is there an arbitrage opportunity right now on BitUSD? It appears the asset is in "global settlement".
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I love Bitshares! One of the most undervalued coins, sleeping giant.
Bitshares took off today.
It is probably that Bitshares will at least reach its latest peak around 1.2k satoshis.

I would not say that it exactly took off, but it definitely seems to be finding a bottom around this range.
legendary
What's going on in the last year with the relationship between BTS / EOS? Or are they just slowly drifting apart?

there's no relationship so far.

Stan always would reference the obvious Larimer connection and possibilities. So nothing has materialized, I take it?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I love Bitshares! One of the most undervalued coins, sleeping giant.

Agreed with you no doubt this is sleeping giant with advanced features this platform will perform wonderfully amazing. I also like this coin and still have strong faith in it bright future is just ahead and it deserve to be on a strong place.
Pages:
Jump to: