Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 83. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
I am calling one billion market cap on this before the end of the year.
Activity: 570
Not sure why we post a topic here. Isn't bitshare is around for many years? What's the purpose here??

There are always tons of news coming out about Bitshares and I think it was confusing where to go to see them, see the community, uses, critics, reviews. Many like me go to bitcointalk threads for quick updates or to find out where to go.

Bitcointalk has become like a hub for updates and latest news recently for all altcoin projects. If something is wrong, I usually go here to see what's happening. Plus we can post helpful stuff here for newbies instead of making accounts on new forums. Most big projects like BTS have their own forum, which is linked above, but I wanted a more accessible place as well. I'm honestly new to it too, and they are mostly focused on large-scale partnerships in China, Russia, and UK, so I thought I'd help out for the community here.

I was also told some weren't sure how to use it so I thought I'd paste some here.

Like how to send / receive / deposit money

iam never hear people use bitshare to create coin
same with waves token, nxt token, etherum token and more
how create token use bitshares

Very easy

Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Not sure why we post a topic here. Isn't bitshare is around for many years? What's the purpose here??
Activity: 477
Merit: 261
iam never hear people use bitshare to create coin
same with waves token, nxt token, etherum token and more
how create token use bitshares
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What is the major difference between the original Ann and this one? Are you going to include any other important function about the Bit shares.
I would like to know more about it because I am a big fan o the bit shares who is holding the coins very long.

Original ann only had 7 words, a link to github, and that's it Smiley I thought it would be easier to search for stuff here.

Click around on the links here and if you can't find what you want join us on telegram chat linked above  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
What is the major difference between the original Ann and this one? Are you going to include any other important function about the Bit shares.
I would like to know more about it because I am a big fan o the bit shares who is holding the coins very long.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Good move with the new thread. Being THE most important crypto forum on the internet, it's not to be treated casually.

Or is there anyone who still hasn't noticed that BCT is always at the top of any Google search done?  Grin

This is without a doubt one of the major information gateways to crypto.

Yeah without something like this, the information is way too scattered around for people to figure out whatever they want to know.  Cheesy
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Good move with the new thread. Being THE most important crypto forum on the internet, it's not to be treated casually.

Or is there anyone who still hasn't noticed that BCT is always at the top of any Google search done?  Grin

This is without a doubt one of the major information gateways to crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Good news i will buy this coin (all in)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Very nice thread! Need to add the telegram sticker link... Can't find it at the moment.

Also, I run a limited supply giveaway https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-starter-package-sign-up-and-get-100-newbie-share-free

Important Announcements

(see bitshares.foundation for latest spokes person announcements)
(see State of the Network weekly summary of news here)

Unofficial Combined Bitshares Roadmap

(Many different groups contribute: BTS DAO funded, 3rd party companies, volunteers.
This list is combined from many sources including
[2017 Bitshares Roadmap google doc], [Core team milestones], [UI team milestones], and more.
Contents can change or be wrong, verify independently.)

NAME             

Don't believe? Try it yourself: https://wallet.bitshares.org/#/market/BTS_USD

#1 FAQ: Your account name is your address on the bitshares blockchain.

Bitshares Blockchain Information

Consensus algorithm: Delegated Proof of Stake DPOS "Graphene"
Block time: 3 sec, ~1.5 sec latency for 99.9% irreversibility certainty
Block reward: 3 BTS (from treasury)
Irreversible blocks: (2 * BLOCK_INTERVAL * WITNESSES / 3) ~ 34s
Coins not in reserve fund: 2,599,900,000 BTS (2017 Sept 30)
Coins in reserve fund: 1,000,668,097 BTS (2017 Sept 30)
Maximum Coins: 3,600,570,502 (constant)
Maximum Transactions Per Second: 100,000-180,000
Operational since: 2014

Fees: [on bitshares.org] (go to treasury)
Witnesses: [on cryptofresh] [on bitshares.org]
Seed Nodes: [open port search] [select list]
Committee: [on bitshares.org] [Info]
DEX volume: [from cryptofresh]

White papers: [bitshares 2.0 papers] [dpos]
Github: [General] [BSIP's] [Wiki] [More #1] [More #2]
Technical Documentation: [New] [Current]

Main Pages

[bitshares.org]
[bitshares.foundation]
[BitShares Information]

[bitshares.eu]