Pages:
Author

Topic: Bubbalex and Cartesi team kept to bounty promise, thumbs up - page 7. (Read 1113 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 10
This project is truly extraordinary, when tokens for prize hunters are distributed but not very influential on prices in the market, usually, most will influence and even tend to be dumped. I also really appreciate Bubbalex, he is a bounty manager who is very professional and always manages bounties that are good projects
Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
kindly Note that i have not received My rewards on cartesi. in as much that i have followed that project and know that it is a great and trusted project, i believed they will deliver and also will make payment sooner or later. Also, Bubbalex has been a trusted fellow in bounty activities. he is a strict and standard person when it comes to sorting out projects that requires marketing.
Until i received my payment. till then.
Maybe you should take some actions instead of waiting to deliver it,

This can help to give you clarifications on what bounty you participated with, whether if you are really eligible or not. This is better to know if waiting for your bounty is worth the wait or just a waste of your time.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Bubbalex is one of the few good bounty manager left in the space, and I am glad someone open this thread to recognize his contribution to the space. There is no doubt Cartesi is one of the few bounty campaign this year that stand out and wishing the team all the best with the project
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
Yes, that true. I also got my 2nd-time payments and I think the 3rd one I mean the last portion of my payments I will get next month. It was fun and very clear bounty campaign. Every task was clearly explained and that the Bounty manager was very helpful and active. I hope we will see many profitable bounties like this in the future. By the way, it was my first project with him though I am an active bounty hunter for a long time.
Activity: 672
one of the most popular managers today. Bubbalex holds several campaigns that have also been successful in the market. maybe the one that hasn't been released on the stock like Agareum is waiting for confirmation from the developer for the release on the exchange. Maybe not all of them are successful, but most of these managers work well for every project they hold. Cartesi is the one that I say is successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Bubbalex has done a great job on this project I read one thread where he was asked why he has no new project yet and he answered he is hard finding a legit project, it only means he only manages a good project, so if there is a new project that he will manage I'm sure bounty hunters will join the bounty.
I read that post too but I've seen bounty hunters making posts about how they make better profits from low rated bounty projects, for bounty hunters it's mostly about dumping after bounty campaign is over so profits can be made from any project unless they turn scam, my point is you can never tell which bounty project will pay you good reward
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Bubbalex has done a great job on this project I read one thread where he was asked why he has no new project yet and he answered he is hard finding a legit project, it only means he only manages a good project, so if there is a new project that he will manage I'm sure bounty hunters will join the bounty.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Bubbalex is my number one as far as campaigns are concern on this forum, I participated in Cartesi though I missed out of the reward because I was not aware when we are asks to fill Google form, that was my fault. A great project managed by a great manager.
It's a pity, you need to follow their telegram channel to update the news as quickly as possible. Sometimes I also miss some opportunities to earn money because I don't check telegram of projects. Learn from this experience and be very careful in the future to avoid missing such opportunities
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The Cartesi team has kept to the promise of bounty distribution after first 30 days of listing. The distribution which is going to be in three batches have started with the first released to hunters personal wallet. This is the first of its kind after 2017/18 as scam has taken over bounty hunting since then.

The token , Cartesi didn't have its first listing in any other exchange but to the envy of them all , BINANCE. And no wonder more valued exchanges have chased cartesi to be listed with them. Now, within one month of listing in binance, cartesi has been listed in about 6/7 more exchanges. Of course they say if it is good, it will be sort after.

Nice one to you Bubbalex. I don't think the forum has had such project going straight to binance in the past 3 years at least.
Cartesi token is listed on 5 different exchanges, six to seven is over exaggerated, the project did so very well because of the team, I heard that the bounty manager always make sure that bounty hunters get paid unless the project failed, bubbalex is a good bounty manager. 
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
An excellent and promising project, as well as a manager.  I always like to make rewards that he watches.  I have already received the second payment and I can say that the project is fulfilling its plans.  The platform offers a solution for implementing and understanding a great idea.  Trust the professionals.
A good thing to see how they kept their promise after a long-time of waiting for the participant to receive the rewards. Hoping that this could also we see and hear to the other bounties, then hunters won't feel embarrassed and disappointed, and it encourages them to continue participating bounty campaigns.
However, we can't decline those people who actually remain greedy and think only nothing but their own benefits. Either we like it or not, still many projects/bounties will still be foolish enough to give hopeless promises to the investors and as well as the participants.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
An excellent and promising project, as well as a manager.  I always like to make rewards that he watches.  I have already received the second payment and I can say that the project is fulfilling its plans.  The platform offers a solution for implementing and understanding a great idea.  Trust the professionals.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
i am sure in near future bubllex will launch new bounty campaign, nowdays many good project occur again in cryptocurrency market.maybe at this time bublalex still filtering project that come to him. as we know he didnt want to accept managing project which is have low quality. personally as bounty manager, bublalex also has commitment to keep token reward price by divide distribution into several batch.
Dividing distribution into batches is not Bounty manager jobs, but it's all the decision of project team. So I think, Bubbalex is not related to distribution tokens for Bounty participants. I also hope that Bubbalex will soon launch a new Bounty. I also like him managing the Bounty Campaign.
Activity: 633
i am sure in near future bubllex will launch new bounty campaign, nowdays many good project occur again in cryptocurrency market.maybe at this time bublalex still filtering project that come to him. as we know he didnt want to accept managing project which is have low quality. personally as bounty manager, bublalex also has commitment to keep token reward price by divide distribution into several batch.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Bubbalex is one of the best managers - honest, responsible and punctual. I took part in three projects under the guidance of this manager, and I am very pleased with the result.
 Cartesi is a worthy and promising project in which you can safely invest.

This is very true although i've encounter  lots of admin for a past project that i join before and so far bubbalex is the most admin that ive encounter which is very responsible, transparent and updated always.
Activity: 728
Bubbalex is one of the best managers - honest, responsible and punctual. I took part in three projects under the guidance of this manager, and I am very pleased with the result.
 Cartesi is a worthy and promising project in which you can safely invest.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Many bounty managers should share from his ideas and try to brace up with good project that will bring smile into the life of the hunters. Imaging this bounty and the hunters? There is jubilations among the hunters, good to have you @Bubbalex.
Everyone has their jokers, and there is nothing wrong if they don't want to share. It's good business strategy if you asked me. Alex (the BM referred to here.) is proving himself worthy of the trust of hunters in this community  Of a truth, Alex has tried with most of his projects coming out great through proper research. He has prevented scammers from deceiving  this community.

Well. I participated in the Cartesi bounty and I am extremely happy I did too.
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
one of the bounty managers that I like is Bubbalex, the project he is holding has a potential, that's what makes me interested,
but unfortunately I really don't know if there is a Cartesi project and i missed it, congratulations for those who have gotten money from this bounty
That's more reasons why I like to work with him before I went on leave. His projects are always on point and not lazy in research into the project he want to manage. Many bounty managers should share from his ideas and try to brace up with good project that will bring smile into the life of the hunters. Imaging this bounty and the hunters? There is jubilations among the hunters, good to have you @Bubbalex.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
This is really a great one. It is quiet uncommon to see project like this getting listed on Binance this days. Through out last year, it was only Harmony project that carried on bounty campaign in this forum that get listed on Binance. Binance must have seen something great in the project for them to have listed the work. I shall be monitoring other bounty campaign that will be manage by Bubbalex and see how far he can keep clean sheet like sir yahoo62278
copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
 Smiley Bounty payment 2/3 was paid out on 6/23/2020.

The final distribution will occur on 7/23/2020

A big thank you to all the participants who participated in our 1,000,000 CTSI bounty that concluded in February 2020!

Get ready for the launch of the Decartes SDK Documentation release by the Cartesi Team!!
https://twitter.com/cartesiproject/status/1276599489655177218
Activity: 843
Merit: 52
Bubbalex has great integrity. He is strict as you need to follow his rules without which you won't get paid. BM without strict rules do mess up things when some hunters just abuse the bounty process.
Pages:
Jump to: