Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE || HOLY $H+T! ! ! P2p exchange going well, harder than I thought. - page 4. (Read 26221 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 10
Hello all

I will like to ask.

Is this project abandoned?

Unfortunately, this seems to be the case. I will not be deterred though. I will keep trading the coin and acquiring a bit as I grow the value for the benefit of our business in the long run. For now, we are using more of the second coin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello all

I will like to ask.

Is this project abandoned?
The bolded is my opinion too. Bubble gets on CB. I doubt the costs are as high as before anymore. I am aware shardax was on CB before setting up their own exchange. So it would not be a bad idea if bubble does same. At least some exposure is given to the coin. Liquidity.

Before I ever do any large transfers, I typically will try sending one or 5 coins first.... eliminate any chance of major issue.... but lets see whats going on;  at least there's a change now.

sort-of think being on CB could be a good thing as well;   even though the final bubble network will be basically the same type of service built in.

Yobit's wallet shows 358,284 blocks and "delayed" status (a bit less than my wallet is showing);  maybe their wallet is still rebuilding the blockchain?  I can see a withdraw pane, but no access to deposit.   This is the first time I have ever seen "delayed" on their wallet status.

Let's try and diagnose this:
What is the blockheight in your wallet? (help->debug console)
How many nodes are connected to your wallet when its online?
When is the last time you synced your blockchain?

I may have to install the wallet on one of my servers and open a port to the public;  right now my wallet is behind some rather intense firewalls.

FYI:  Im still on the right chain, and matching the explorer blockheight: https://i.imgur.com/5SGmNCg.jpg

At this point:
I'm willing to bet some serious cash that YoBit let the wallet go offline in order to accomplish two tasks:

1:  Selloff all mined coins the exchange has received from staking with their whale wallet.
2:  Attempt a hostile chain takeover and continue from the last block that they signed after all other wallets gave up on the project.

I am 100% certain #1 is true and has happened (explaining how you got your bag, or possibly Mick sold some of his that were stuck on the exchange).
#2 is purely speculation; but I think something along those lines could be a possibility, but its doubted at this point.   YoBit has a history of letting wallets go offline/off chain, and continuing them off chain.  They have several wallets ( to name two of them: NKA and VSync [XVS/VSX] ) that are and have been off chain, forever.   Thousands of complaints on these, from people whom did not test a Tx on a small coin/network before diving into the pool.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
Before I ever do any large transfers, I typically will try sending one or 5 coins first.... eliminate any chance of major issue.... but lets see whats going on;  at least there's a change now.

I sort-of think being on CB could be a good thing as well;   even though the final bubble network will be basically the same type of service built in.

Yobit's wallet shows 358,284 blocks and "delayed" status (a bit less than my wallet is showing);  maybe their wallet is still rebuilding the blockchain?  I can see a withdraw pane, but no access to deposit.   This is the first time I have ever seen "delayed" on their wallet status.

Let's try and diagnose this:
What is the blockheight in your wallet? (help->debug console)
How many nodes are connected to your wallet when its online?
When is the last time you synced your blockchain?

I may have to install the wallet on one of my servers and open a port to the public;  right now my wallet is behind some rather intense firewalls.

FYI:  Im still on the right chain, and matching the explorer blockheight:

At this point:
I'm willing to bet some serious cash that YoBit let the wallet go offline in order to accomplish two tasks:

1:  Selloff all mined coins the exchange has received from staking with their whale wallet.
2:  Attempt a hostile chain takeover and continue from the last block that they signed after all other wallets gave up on the project.

I am 100% certain #1 is true and has happened (explaining how you got your bag, or possibly Mick sold some of his that were stuck on the exchange).
#2 is purely speculation; but I think something along those lines could be a possibility, but its doubted at this point.   YoBit has a history of letting wallets go offline/off chain, and continuing them off chain.  They have several wallets ( to name two of them: NKA and VSync [XVS/VSX] ) that are and have been off chain, forever.   Thousands of complaints on these, from people whom did not test a Tx on a small coin/network before diving into the pool.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Too many team members are having problems creating a Yobit account, not to talk of obtaining Bubble. Please @MickGhee, we need another exchange. Let's use a DEX. Crypto-bridge is just the perfect candidate. Kindly treat this as very important. My team needs Bubble at 0.1Btc and access to the coin is important.

Secondly, this Yobit wallet needs to be taken off maintenance. Please see to it.

It seems that Yobit has opened the wallet for deposits but they are not insync with the block explorer

DEPOSIT BUB
Wallet status: Online (358284 blocks)

https://cryptobe.com/chain/Bubble
Block   Time/date
446097   2019-06-06 14:36:48

Great news guys!

299 sats.

260% gain.

The bears are getting weary.

P.S. @MickGhee, help us get this wallet off maintenance. Also help us get on crypto-bridge. All daily payments for the purchase of our VTU (about 1 - 10Btc) will now be channeled through Bubble, once we put some market makers in place.
Hello @MickGhee

I need to lend my voice to the call by @consort. He has spoken the heart of the company. You can create a channel of communication so that we can discuss more and make some fine tuning.

We love your project and would like to adopt it for use.
Too many team members are having problems creating a Yobit account, not to talk of obtaining Bubble. Please @MickGhee, we need another exchange. Let's use a DEX. Crypto-bridge is just the perfect candidate. Kindly treat this as very important. My team needs Bubble at 0.1Btc and access to the coin is important.

Secondly, this Yobit wallet needs to be taken off maintenance. Please see to it.
I tried to send a PM. Your account settings wouldn't permit.

Wanted to discuss how our activities could benefit Bubble and how Bubble could be of immense benefit to us for a long time.

We took certain decisions in my company to accept Bubble as a means of payment. To make this work we have been very active in the Bubble market on Yobit for the past 3 days.

Not only will we accept it as payment for Telecoms VTU retailer packages, the little bag we have bought will serve as a reserve to pay cashback to our customers.

This will help improve distribution of the coin and hopefully aid adoption.

I believe in this project and I have been putting in the work to make it what I want it to be. 0.1BTC? Hmmm
lol, i am building my own exchange well i mean i am building a new kind of exchange. its not ready for show and tell yet its basically nothing more than a messenger that runs over top of the wallet.

We are all rooting for you and eagerly await the project's completion. In the meantime, Yobit needs to take the wallet off maintenance to make transactions more representative of reality. Many want to use the exchange but can't. I will sent you a private mail.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
lol, i am building my own exchange well i mean i am building a new kind of exchange. its not ready for show and tell yet its basically nothing more than a messenger that runs over top of the wallet.
"I only got weekends for this... I work a lot, and I go to school; so there's that. I will be doing a live debunk of..." Lol. Crazy stuff. Nice start.

How about doing one to get Yobit to update the wallet. Have they responded to your mail?

Let's get Bubble going again.

And you will need to create the time to get us on another exchange.

hello, i will send a message to yobit.

i have just completed my first Java course and passed the competency exam with a 89.9% for the course (b+) I have pictures if anyone wants to see.  My live animator is now at a point where i can show it off and will be doing so this week on the geekcraft studios channel on youtube where i started my second cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw6SHjm_2bv-vA_IUhhHYTg

my original cartoon channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOk5BkhgOaGSp_U9_SXtUZQ?view_as=subscriber

So you must be thinking, "what does this have to do with crypto" and the answer is, "nothing" but, this is just me improving my programming skills and producing useful applications which i am releasing as open source. its not exactly what i promised but this is a good example of the dunning-krueger effect.  you see, when i didnt know how to program i thought it would be easier than it is. now that i know what i am doing, its not so easy. with that in mind let me meake the following statement.

the original goals of this project will be met. (social media)

the secondary goals of this project will be met. (peer 2 peer exchange)

estimated completion (late 2020 for exchange, late 2022 for social media)

im sorry if these timeframes are too long but i am only one person and this is a very big project.

To those that have supported up until this point i want to say thank you. this has changed my life. when i started i was just a graphic designer working in advertising. now I can create an object from a class i defined in java and I have just polished up my first app which is very appropriate for me.

So, i hope everyone tunes in tomorrow night to see the world premiere of the live stream animator LIVE IN 16 bit color!!!! (its capable of more but im a nerd)

if you want to see the alpha version  i have it running here http://157.230.135.254:8080/
you must use firefox or edge and enable camera and mic. it tracks you and talks when you talk

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
i dont usually drink  but when i do i make bad deciscions(ask me how my marraige went) so ive decided to go live  with the animator in a few minutes on geekcraft studios channel.  this will be the first live stream animation on youtube
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
hello, i will send a message to yobit.

i have just completed my first Java course and passed the competency exam with a 89.9% for the course (b+) I have pictures if anyone wants to see.  My live animator is now at a point where i can show it off and will be doing so this week on the geekcraft studios channel on youtube where i started my second cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw6SHjm_2bv-vA_IUhhHYTg

my original cartoon channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOk5BkhgOaGSp_U9_SXtUZQ?view_as=subscriber

So you must be thinking, "what does this have to do with crypto" and the answer is, "nothing" but, this is just me improving my programming skills and producing useful applications which i am releasing as open source. its not exactly what i promised but this is a good example of the dunning-krueger effect.  you see, when i didnt know how to program i thought it would be easier than it is. now that i know what i am doing, its not so easy. with that in mind let me meake the following statement.

the original goals of this project will be met. (social media)

the secondary goals of this project will be met. (peer 2 peer exchange)

estimated completion (late 2020 for exchange, late 2022 for social media)

im sorry if these timeframes are too long but i am only one person and this is a very big project.

To those that have supported up until this point i want to say thank you. this has changed my life. when i started i was just a graphic designer working in advertising. now I can create an object from a class i defined in java and I have just polished up my first app which is very appropriate for me.

So, i hope everyone tunes in tomorrow night to see the world premiere of the live stream animator LIVE IN 16 bit color!!!! (its capable of more but im a nerd)

if you want to see the alpha version  i have it running here http://157.230.135.254:8080/
you must use firefox or edge and enable camera and mic. it tracks you and talks when you talk

legendary
Ok, who is ready?

Still holding on, would be good if yobit re-opened up the wallet though.

Okay, I just picked 10k+ of these a couple of days ago. I have not tried sending to the wallet because the wallet didn't sync from the get-go. Why is the wallet frozen (is this the right word?) on yobit?

Strange;  My wallet is online presently; and seeing other nodes/staking.  The wallet can take some time to resync sometimes may take one or two tries with lots of patience.   And I know the machine my wallet is staking on;  is behind some pretty serious network protection;  not sure if it would be serving out copies of the blockchain itself (data caps, bandwidth restrictions, etc).

Yobits reasoning in my support ticket was "They needed to update the wallet"; but no updates to the wallet were released, so the language barrier angle is either being egregiously abused, or is simply just very very huge language barrier between him and the people who control the coinboxes..

Something inside me wonders if they started mining/staking off a sidechain/fork, and are waiting for everyone else to disconnect so they can reinstate/hold onto their bad chain....

Kinda the same premise of the VSync coin on their pool (as of 1+ year ago and earlier);  operated on 100% a different chain;  not the one the rest of the world operates on.

Only; compared to VSync, BUB has staking;  and thus; yobit's wallet size would generate them quite a number of coins/day to slowly put for sale on the exchange and sell off to people... im not sure if they want to maintain that foothold and not have to eat some of the sales of those staked coins on their exchange;  for fear that the coins sold may not be legitimately good being on the wrong chain.  Most of those micro/small sell orders are theirs by my best reasoning.

I only have ~4K coins sitting on the exchange.   Theres a chance they may fix the wallet;  they literally just need to close the wallet daemon, delete the blockchain, restart the daemon and let it resync with the network.

Ok, who is ready?

Okay, I just picked 10k+ of these a couple of days ago. I have not tried sending to the wallet because the wallet didn't sync from the get-go. Why is the wallet frozen (is this the right word?) on yobit?
legendary
Ok, who is ready?

yikes.   good think I only have ~4K there presently.
Activity: 23
Ok, who is ready?

legendary
Ok, who is ready?
You still got some people behind you Wink

I'm a patient guy..... for the most part.
Pages:
Jump to: