Pages:
Author

Topic: BUBBLE || HOLY $H+T! ! ! P2p exchange going well, harder than I thought. - page 8. (Read 26221 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Please vote BUB in Coinexchang it will pump up 30000sat easy
you can link to the vote
https://twitter.com/UpCoin_Exchange/status/986546806224977920 here, too, you need to try to make a listing,please put a like on my offer
We will definitely consider this offer. Here are our listing requirements: https://upcoin.com/pages/listing  Hope to hear from you soon!  how is the developer still alive?need get back a little strain and do missing actions in their conditions
you can link to the vote
https://twitter.com/UpCoin_Exchange/status/986546806224977920 here, too, you need to try to make a listing,please put a like on my offer
you can link to the vote
great news my voice with you
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
BUB in CMC low price and low total supply easy pump so fast . big guy start pump now will peoples look BUB
1660>>>1100>>>900>>>800>>>600>>>500>>700>>900sat>>>1100sat>>1660sat>>>2500sat>>>5000sat>>>12000sat very soon
BUB price 900sat>>>1100sat>>1660sat>>>2500sat>>>5000sat>>>12000sat very soon 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  great idea to pump this project
1660>>>1100>>>900>>>800>>>600>>>500 :-\all Vice-versa unfortunately
are you considering promoting your currency with an investment box or listing on other exchanges?

IMHO IB will tank a coin...   look at what happened to Liza... plus they make you gamble with dice for some coins....  IB is not a way to go.   Let the bagholders play their games;  in the end, most will loose out, and some will gain big.

Yeah, it does tie up X amount of coins being in IB; creating a feeling of long term value;  but that should be found in this coin itself;   because, for the most part;  BUB isn't about the coin... the coin is just a medium to further development support and use of the features in the end.

I do want to see BUB listed on other exchanges eventually;  because once they systems are in place, you will need easy access to it for use of it;   and a lot of people have been burned or don't trust yobit due to their customer service tendencies so it really limits BUB's exposure to the masses.   With these recent pumps, I see it worthwhile to use some of that gain to list elsewhere;   I'm sure others would agree with me that exposure by means of other exchanges would be good, and temporarily seeing a dip in value would mean nothing if it were towards the project in this way....     Food for thought Mick Wink
thank you for your opinion
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
are you considering promoting your currency with an investment box or listing on other exchanges?

IMHO IB will tank a coin...   look at what happened to Liza... plus they make you gamble with dice for some coins....  IB is not a way to go.   Let the bagholders play their games;  in the end, most will loose out, and some will gain big.

Yeah, it does tie up X amount of coins being in IB; creating a feeling of long term value;  but that should be found in this coin itself;   because, for the most part;  BUB isn't about the coin... the coin is just a medium to further development support and use of the features in the end.

I do want to see BUB listed on other exchanges eventually;  because once they systems are in place, you will need easy access to it for use of it;   and a lot of people have been burned or don't trust yobit due to their customer service tendencies so it really limits BUB's exposure to the masses.   With these recent pumps, I see it worthwhile to use some of that gain to list elsewhere;   I'm sure others would agree with me that exposure by means of other exchanges would be good, and temporarily seeing a dip in value would mean nothing if it were towards the project in this way....     Food for thought Mick Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Wow, I can't believe that people are starting to take notice it really looks like everything is coming together. . Ive dropped this session of school and I am going to buckle down and try to produce something that will not be everything I have planned but, it will be a basic version, a proof of concept... There won't be advanced features but the ability to add different wallets to the server will be there and also I saw siraj build a secret message app using whisper... He ran it with nodejs and it looks pretty straight forward. It got me thinking, how to rethink what that secret message could be.   Like  public & pkeys can be used as a way to  sign messages that settle trades between users . This would instantly make trading easy between users who are in each other's bubble. As you would have all ready exchanged public keys.  Well it's not a fully developed concept but I wanted to let you guys know how I am thinking about these things in a completely distributed way and looking to other things that are available to change my paradigm. There are lots of new protocols and distributed services coming out every day. It's hard to keep up but, I do try to play with what I find . It's not going to be pretty but I think that a simple prototype capable of allowing the user to create an account with his private key, providing some social interaction Even a glorified bulletin board with all users posts in chronological order. Full bubble Support.   And  a simplified version of dencentx  maybe using whisper for Anonymity and security is an attainable goal for 30-60 (less there be dragons)days...

Edit
Here's something funny. After reviewing the documents from the whisper repo, the first use case is exactly what I am describing here.  Lol I am tickled pink to know that I am at a level where I understand exactly what is going on. Im a little sad that that I thought I figured out something new when it's the main advertised use case.

you should read the original thread (google search) and also this one.  Its an interesting project.  Many concepts at play, and it has been evolving throughout time..

but in the past when I first started buying and selling, I bought into BUB when it was over 11K, and sold at near 30K... made lots of big sells when the market made the pushes.  they aren't viewable on the 6mo history anymore though.
you should read the original thread (google search) and also this one.  Its an interesting project.  Many concepts at play, and it has been evolving throughout time..

but in the past when I first started buying and selling, I bought into BUB when it was over 11K, and sold at near 30K... made lots of big sells when the market made the pushes.  they aren't viewable on the 6mo history anymore though.

I have not forgotten about my original concept.  I am glad that some one brought it up. This is still my ultimate goal (a globally distributed supercomputer that works with a coin to access it. users can mine or cluster or both)  

But really, this is all leading to a new society where a man can be an empire unto himself and where technocracy and individual sovereignty will be part of the nomenclature.
BUB price 900sat>>>1100sat>>1660sat>>>2500sat>>>5000sat>>>12000sat very soon 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  great idea to pump this project
Keep all your eyes only look BUB coin will go to the moon up 2000% in this week ⚡⚡⚡⚡🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙💰💰💰💰🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Yes i have 35.78btc will pump BUB up 15260 sat+next fewday
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
In my opinion it's good project and now it's very undervaluted .

Prize will go to 4000-5000 sat in common days
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
i  thing BUB will pump nonstop up 1$soon
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
you should read the original thread (google search) and also this one.  Its an interesting project.  Many concepts at play, and it has been evolving throughout time..

but in the past when I first started buying and selling, I bought into BUB when it was over 11K, and sold at near 30K... made lots of big sells when the market made the pushes.  they aren't viewable on the 6mo history anymore though.
Pages:
Jump to: