Pages:
Author

Topic: Bubble of Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 39
February 23, 2018, 04:13:47 PM
The truth is that bitcoin can go both ways any moment. It is not in a bubble and it is not destined to burst, however a scenario that it goes down to as close to 0 as it doesn't matter is possible. As well as an opposite scenario, that it goes up and up and eventually hits 100k or 1m - it is possible too. And everything in between.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
February 23, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
I think Bitcoin is a bubble which is about to burst, its prices are also going higher day by day.

Higher and higher, since 2010.

If bitcoin is indeed a bubble, then it's an unlikely one, seeing that it had burst numerous times yet still pursuing higher highs every time it inflates again. Assuming that this was a bubble, shouldn't it be dead when it popped on 2014? But no, the bubble only took a break and was inflated again by people who strongly believe about bitcoin's potential to change the norms of the financial sector and hopefully convert the world into a cashless society. It could be a bubble, it could be not. 9 years is a small span of time to conclude bitcoin's ultimate nature, but the current events suggest that the world is slowly accepting it day by day so there is a high possibility that bitcoin is here to stay no matter how many times the so-called bubble pops.
I agree with you and thanks for sharing anyway. This chart seems legit and I wonder why People doesn't know what's going around why bitcoin keeps increasing. The world is changing into a digital or technology, Bitcoin is not a bubble.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 23, 2018, 04:04:25 PM
Don't think about the USD price of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a satoshi value and it's very different from any other currency we are using. Bitcoin is like a one valuable currency and it can compare to a gold+fiat money. Don't ever think that bitcoin is a bubble, try to do some research.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
February 23, 2018, 04:00:34 PM
I think Bitcoin is a bubble which is about to burst, its prices are also going higher day by day.

Bitcoin has been in a bubble since its inception. LOL. And I think that this argument can go on and on as long as bitcoin price is going up. So I suggest you checked out this link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-bitcoin-like-a-bubble-2847977

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-bitcoin-a-bubble-2274758

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-bitcoin-bubble-2210186

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-bitcoin-now-the-biggest-bubble-of-all-time-2593767

And I'm sure that you will find a lot of good argument in those thread and decide for yourself it bitcoin is a bubble or not.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
February 23, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Oh, thank you for warning us.
You were afraid that the people on this forum where unaware of this threat and you decided to make an account and post  this?
Again, thank you for taking the time and doing this extremely detailed and conclusive analysis.
Now after hours of reading your arguments, I really believe that we're experiencing a bubble, and it's all due to your insight.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 23, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

Higher and higher, since 2010.

If bitcoin is indeed a bubble, then it's an unlikely one, seeing that it had burst numerous times yet still pursuing higher highs every time it inflates again. Assuming that this was a bubble, shouldn't it be dead when it popped on 2014? But no, the bubble only took a break and was inflated again by people who strongly believe about bitcoin's potential to change the norms of the financial sector and hopefully convert the world into a cashless society. It could be a bubble, it could be not. 9 years is a small span of time to conclude bitcoin's ultimate nature, but the current events suggest that the world is slowly accepting it day by day so there is a high possibility that bitcoin is here to stay no matter how many times the so-called bubble pops.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 03:30:03 PM
it all depends on the supply and demand, at the moment there are many projects that have new ideas, so the bitcoyne will not explode yet. even Petro has already been adopted at the state level, so I think that the explosion will not go bad
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 03:23:21 PM
Please, read more carefully forum. There is already a similar topic with a lot of answers. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-bitcoin-like-a-bubble-2847977
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 03:18:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: