Pages:
Author

Topic: Bubblesbit Dice BULLSEYE+slide dice(min bet lowered) - page 5. (Read 10007 times)

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Come try out slide dice, you might get a win like this

https://www.moneypot.com/bets/504274618
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
We just added a new game called Slide_Dice. You can change the ranges of where you need to hit. Youre no longer limited to under 49.5 on a x2 bet. Come and check it out, you just might like it.

well done admin!! you are working hard!! cograts!
legendary
We just added a new game called Slide_Dice. You can change the ranges of where you need to hit. Youre no longer limited to under 49.5 on a x2 bet. Come and check it out, you just might like it.

legendary
We have now lowered the min bet to .01 bits as well as changed the increase on loss to 3 decimals. Example now you can increase on loss by 1.001%

wow this is amazing admin, you are working hard, congrats!!
We try to take advice of the players into consideration when we are upgrading. Sometimes players requests are hard to grant. Anyways thx for the kind words
Inver-Crypto
We have now lowered the min bet to .01 bits as well as changed the increase on loss to 3 decimals. Example now you can increase on loss by 1.001%

wow this is amazing admin, you are working hard, congrats!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
I love the layout of this site, simple but unique.
Its very user friendly that even newbie can play.

legendary
legendary
Still a few days left on the weekly wager contest. Its not out of reach for anyone really. Our bullseye game allows ppl to get alot wagered and if you play a good strategy youll come out with a damn good profit too
Activity: 686
I'm just curious about the raw outcome on bullseye since it's adjustable what happens if we hit the number will we win the jackpot or itll just hit the middle target ?

as far as i understand the game and by the help of this as example: https://www.moneypot.com/bets/484346945

there is a range of raw outcome that if you hit you will win a certain amount or you will lose your bet. so it depends on the raw outcome too on where it will hit on the board
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
I'm just curious about the raw outcome on bullseye since it's adjustable what happens if we hit the number will we win the jackpot or itll just hit the middle target ?
legendary
Bubblebits just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see what bubblebits has in store for us next. I have always enjoyed the game and the chatbox is not too bad either.
We do try to add new games and keep players excited for whats coming next. We dont want just dice, we like to think different and make new and exciting games
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bubblebits just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see what bubblebits has in store for us next. I have always enjoyed the game and the chatbox is not too bad either.
legendary
Weekly wager contest is now live everyone. Not many on leaderboard yet so its easy money for now
legendary
In honor of our weekly wager contest we decided to launch our 3rd game early. Bullseye is like shooting at a target. I love it myself but my opinion is biased obviously. To play all you need to do is click the games tab and choose bullseye. Then on right hand side youll see game style. There are 4 styles. Rookie being easiest to win on and sniper being the hardest. Once youve chosen the board you wish to play ,enter you bet amount and click shoot.

legendary
Im still in need of a couple mods if anyones interested. Need users who can be informative and helpful in chat when others have questions.

PM Sent Sir Yahoo. I want to be a Moderator on your gambling website .

Let me know if I'm eligible to become a Mod Cheesy Cheers.
Sorry i think we need someone with better english skills no offense.

Trying to get a new game ready for this weekends wager contest. Also still in need of a couple mods

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bubblesbit-weekly-wager-contest10-winners-1612589

How many hours do mods have to put in a day? I'd like to know more about this position.
Mods are not required to put in any hours. Since its not a paid position i cannot force anyone but the more youre logged in, the friendlier you are, and if someones winning, the more likely youll be to get tipped.

Im mainly looking for people who want to whither the storm with me til we get busy and then i can discuss hours and a salary. Someone who wants to learn the games so theyre able to help out users who might ask questions. Someone who can make a post here n there, maybe a thread now n then, and who has a great attitude
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Im still in need of a couple mods if anyones interested. Need users who can be informative and helpful in chat when others have questions.

Trying to get a new game ready for this weekends wager contest. Also still in need of a couple mods

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bubblesbit-weekly-wager-contest10-winners-1612589

How many hours do mods have to put in a day? I'd like to know more about this position.
legendary

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

legendary
Inver-Crypto
Keno it´s very addictive!!! nice site, congrats admin!!
Pages:
Jump to: