Pages:
Author

Topic: ██⭐⭐⭐ Buffer Sales ⭐⭐⭐██ ✅ Microsoft, Adobe, MSDN Admins ✅✔️[CHEAP & TRUSTED] ✅✅ - page 5. (Read 632605 times)

legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
sorry but im not selling invites or admins at the moment to new customers, supply is too low
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Hey, I see you sell MSDN admin accounts. Do you currently or do you plan to sell MSDN invites? I currently need no more than an invite.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
just bought a few more keys from OP, he was very polite and patient with me, i didn't know much about the installation process and he guided me through it all the way, very good guy, vouch!
OP will start to be rude if you don't buy key from him.

i was rude? how if i may know?
thank you Smiley

Bump, taking orders on Skype: buffer.sales
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
OP will start to be rude if you don't buy key from him.
Hi I'm interested in Windows 10.
How does this work? You sell me the key and then I can download the windows 10 software from microsoft ? Or do you provide a download link?

Thanks, couldn't find info at your web page.

yes, here is the official download link, you can use that one - https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

bought win 10 enterprise code and it didnt work. i want a refund this is bs. DWC

Please respond to me on skype, you bought the key, posted negative feedback everywhere and now you're not responding when im asking you for screenshots
Activity: 20
bought win 10 enterprise code and it didnt work. i want a refund this is bs. DWC
Activity: 204
Hi I'm interested in Windows 10.
How does this work? You sell me the key and then I can download the windows 10 software from microsoft ? Or do you provide a download link?

Thanks, couldn't find info at your web page.

Activity: 24
Are you going to replace me 50 office keys that you sold me 3 times?
Scammed for $500.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Good Seller bought an windows server 2016 standard key and it works  Grin
Activity: 26
Activity: 188
please send me a download link for Office 2013 Pro Plus 32 bit or post it here or something
Activity: 448
Activity: 207
bought keys from kassadin5, tested most of them, all seem to be working, very polite service
Pages:
Jump to: