Pages:
Author

Topic: ██⭐⭐⭐ Buffer Sales ⭐⭐⭐██ ✅ Microsoft, Adobe, MSDN Admins ✅✔️[CHEAP & TRUSTED] ✅✅ - page 10. (Read 632605 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bought three keys, unfortunately the first one did not work however I was refunded for it.
Other than that no real issues. Good luck with sales Kassadin5.
Activity: 448
Activity: 260
thank you very much, enjoy Smiley
online and taking orders Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Can you explain what you can do with an admin MSDN account?
Activity: 144
Merit: 102
Good communication, answered questions promptly.  Smooth transaction and instantaneous code.

Thanks!
Activity: 144
Merit: 102
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great seller. I have bought windows key and everything went smooth. Key is ok, verification passed well. Very helpful and nice seller. I recommend him.
i dont sell admins anymore, sry, only keys, i need to remove it from the thread design
Activity: 14
I'm looking for one admin account.
since I don't use much this forum I'd like to know how escrow are implemented here..

Moreover I need to know if do I need a telephone for verification, if you can open the Admin on an email/microsoft account that I'll gve you or if you just provide me all account data already done.
Activity: 12
Provided a key which did not work initially. Replaced it with a working one no questions asked. GREAT SELLER!!
I am unable to activate using the key you provided. It says that the specified key has already been activated the maximum number of times
I have added you on skype, but there is no bitcoin logo
add me on skype buffer.sales or just send 6$ to 1DGv99pkF8idxrmUbRN29TiVfMsvYp69cN and pm me the txid
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
brand new
Activity: 0
Initial feedback very positive seller polite and fast with delivery no problems with anything will be testing the keys will report back once i have done but cant see a issue tbh
Pages:
Jump to: