Pages:
Author

Topic: BUgcoin strikes back - page 8. (Read 6618 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
March 21, 2017, 07:21:13 PM

Nodes on free fall as we speak. Not even a week after they fuck up, they release a patch that fucks up once again. Totally safe to put your wealth in the hands of incompetent morons.

Code:
BU node version 1.0.1.1 on linux 64bit error: ERROR: ReadBlockFromDisk: OpenBlockFile failed for CBlockDiskPos(nFile=-1, nPos=0)

https://github.com/BitcoinUnlimited/BitcoinUnlimited/issues/386

This is why software is valued higher than any hashrate in the world. Anyone can press a button and run mining gear, few people in the world can develop and maintain something like bitcoin, which is extremely fragile and requires world-class coders, cryptographers, and engineers in the field.

Anyone still defending this trash is absolutely Insane. The losses would be on the billions if those idiots were in charge. The network effect crushed.

Can't wait to dump BUgcoin to double my BTC for free if kamizaze Jihan goes through with his cunning plan.

That is what i posted before, that picture i have made here, so its another attack? This bug unlimited sucks
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
March 21, 2017, 07:13:32 PM
That's why we need to defend BU hard fork. Who doesn't want free coins, eh? Let them have their own shitcoin so we can't dump them for free btc's. Sounds pretty awesome to me.

If we don't have anything to fear, then why do we care about BU at all?

Voger Rer, or whatever the fuck he is called, has no coding experience. He doesn't understand a shit about it. He was a lucky early adopter, that's all.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
March 21, 2017, 07:12:18 PM
LOL its unbeliable. Another fucking bug in a hotfix patch!!! next level incompetence right there. We are talking BITCOIN here guys, this is not some fucking android app!!!

Im 100% sure now the market will choose solid software. We can replace the miners with a new PoW if needed. They can't replace the Core devs. We will also get segwit and LN quickly and then we can have fast and cheap transactions and everyone still crazy enough to use BU will move back to BTC.

Cmon Jihan do your thing, i want more BTC!!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
March 21, 2017, 07:09:45 PM

Nodes on free fall as we speak. Not even a week after they fuck up, they release a patch that fucks up once again. Totally safe to put your wealth in the hands of incompetent morons.

Code:
BU node version 1.0.1.1 on linux 64bit error: ERROR: ReadBlockFromDisk: OpenBlockFile failed for CBlockDiskPos(nFile=-1, nPos=0)

https://github.com/BitcoinUnlimited/BitcoinUnlimited/issues/386

This is why software is valued higher than any hashrate in the world. Anyone can press a button and run mining gear, few people in the world can develop and maintain something like bitcoin, which is extremely fragile and requires world-class coders, cryptographers, and engineers in the field.

Anyone still defending this trash is absolutely Insane. The losses would be on the billions if those idiots were in charge. The network effect crushed.

Can't wait to dump BUgcoin to double my BTC for free if kamizaze Jihan goes through with his cunning plan.
Pages:
Jump to: