Pages:
Author

Topic: Build yourself a solid portfolio with good projects - page 3. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Well, the most advanced solution I am aware of is GetHashWallet, heard of it? Guys are very widely discussed these days and are coming with truly advanced solution. Basically, what is unique here - ease of real usage, much higher reliability than on exchanges that might be hacked, arrow certified product with great campaign on Indiegogo and, of course, fully working and available for sale product. And I definitely recommend you to have a closer look at their website to explore more, cause guys are very advanced

Sounds attractive, agree with you here. But let me have a closer look at the product on my own and share own opinion. Thank you for recommendation
This is true. But talking about me, I tried to make a research on hard wallets some time ago, but couldn't find any advanced unique solution on the market. So I wonder - do you have any in mind? Are you into the industry?

Well, the most advanced solution I am aware of is GetHashWallet, heard of it? Guys are very widely discussed these days and are coming with truly advanced solution. Basically, what is unique here - ease of real usage, much higher reliability than on exchanges that might be hacked, arrow certified product with great campaign on Indiegogo and, of course, fully working and available for sale product. And I definitely recommend you to have a closer look at their website to explore more, cause guys are very advanced
From my point of view, the most realistic alternative is hardware wallets. But of course, I mean the most advanced solutions here, it requires some kind of research

This is true. But talking about me, I tried to make a research on hard wallets some time ago, but couldn't find any advanced unique solution on the market. So I wonder - do you have any in mind? Are you into the industry?
Interesting question to discuss. I mean I have also thought of this issue. But what are the alternatives you are talking about? Any examples?

From my point of view, the most realistic alternative is hardware wallets. But of course, I mean the most advanced solutions here, it requires some kind of research
Good afternoon everyone. The thing I have noticed - these days there are more cases of attacks on leading exchanges. And thus, I am curious to know whether you are considering some other alternatives to holding funds on exchanges

Interesting question to discuss. I mean I have also thought of this issue. But what are the alternatives you are talking about? Any examples?
Good afternoon everyone. The thing I have noticed - these days there are more cases of attacks on leading exchanges. And thus, I am curious to know whether you are considering some other alternatives to holding funds on exchanges
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
I think is hard to do it, because most valuable coins cost some good amount of money to have buy enough so can make some profit if a bull run will come, but always people should choose coins with potential and not start invest on any new project they see without doing minimal research.

You got a point. It is indeed that a valuable and potential coin cost that expensive to obtain because it clearly shows that they are quality so due to trading demands, their prices rises as time passes by. Well, that will all be worth it to build your portfolio with potential and legible coins because it is an assurance that your investment will be safe with those coins. It's just that it is costly but you do not need to buy too many of it only those amount you can afford. Also, if you have crypto coins from recent projects, assure that you have sorted out coins with potential and those that are not specially talking about Altcoins so that when you sell those coins that you think or consider as a shit coin, you can use it to purchase potential coins to build up your portfolio with good coins.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
the steps you take are correct and brave by creating your own portfolio, you make a list of various coins / tokens that have the potential for the future, but you also have to be ready when a coin / token does not meet expectations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
I think this is the right way to invest. You should do research. You should create a portfolio with good projects. And you should sell at the right time. You don't wait for a lifetime. But you should not be in a hurry. Right time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
A good crypto project is enough to change one's life so why not take the chances?all i keep doing is making sure i get a share hold of very good coins or tokens with real use case and yes i did have many coins but i believe that a good crypto project is all we need. Am I doing the right thing?
We cannot really answer that question because you do not give us an insight on the coins that you're holding, if your portfolio consists mainly of the top coins in the market with a few bets on some altcoins that could be relatively new but that have potential then I think you did the right thing, and now it is up to you to obtain the results that you're looking for and the only way to achieve that is to keep holding your coins even when the market goes in a downtrend.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
In the cryptocurrency world, if you choose the right project, it could change your life. If you participate and hold an Ethereum ICO, I think you will become rich and free, so in the cryptocurrency world, choosing the right project is very difficult, so you need to go through various market tests. Making money is also difficult. For newcomers, you should first ensure that your funds are safe.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Many new projects are crap or just scam but if you build 60% of your portfolio on top altcoins and mixed with few well funded new projects you might end up with great results, i do not worry myself much with new projects this days unlike before, they fail easily
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
Most projects are good but when bear market comes around it become very difficult for good projects to keep up especially if they are new to crypto world, another thing to worry about is scam projects, they can be very confusing at times with real project
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
investing in cryptocurrency can indeed change our lives quickly especially can change our economy for the better. but I think it's very difficult now to find a successful new project. because some new projects are scams. so I would rather choose the top coin than invest in a new project. and I also continue to try to increase the number of coins that I hold. everyone has their own way to succeed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think is hard to do it, because most valuable coins cost some good amount of money to have buy enough so can make some profit if a bull run will come, but always people should choose coins with potential and not start invest on any new project they see without doing minimal research.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
yeah we need good project everytime, but sometime we dont get it. you can get good portofolio if you are lucky enough on crypto, sometime smart people cant decide where is the best, and in the end they still like gambling about that project
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
This is the best way to experience a beautiful bull run
Planning ahead.

Choosing a solid portfolio is by doing further researches than others finding out how and what will be of each tokens in few months.

And you still need to invest wisely because in crypto currency, nothing is certain
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
You are definitely right. Investors should have a very good portfolio with quality altcoins with good volume and high liquidity. The best is to always check on the project site,social media to know the progress of what you are investing into. I believe with good portfolio one can change his or her life
Activity: 84
One of them is, you have to ensure that the scam is done by your subconsciousness by following the condition, and the balance have to spend on some bitcoin related types game, If you can creat the convenient place;I think it will be reduce your lost.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
You're right. Everyone should have a portfolio with exceptionally good coins. But that's easier said than done. In fact, it is not so easy to collect promising coins.
Obviously, collecting good coins is not easy, because all of us have to struggle to get profit through good coins,
so it's only natural that good coins are difficult to obtain.
Pages:
Jump to: