Pages:
Author

Topic: Build yourself a solid portfolio with good projects - page 7. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
I have a good portfolio where I hold most of profitable cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, ethereums and xrp.  Having  good can in our portfolio can less the risks that we are facing and increase the possibility of increasing our investment.
For us to create solid portfolio, we should pick altcoins that belong in the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the coinmarketcap.com. Those top 20 cryptocurrencies are the most highest market participants in the market so it is good if we have coins in our portfolio.
My current portfolio consists of altcoins that have potential to survive in the market.  I do not buy shitcoin due to high risks because I know I will lose my investment if I have it. Before I buy a coin, I keep researching in order to create a good portfolio.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
I have a good portfolio where I hold most of profitable cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, ethereums and xrp.  Having  good can in our portfolio can less the risks that we are facing and increase the possibility of increasing our investment.
For us to create solid portfolio, we should pick altcoins that belong in the top 20 cryptocurrencies in the coinmarketcap.com. Those top 20 cryptocurrencies are the most highest market participants in the market so it is good if we have coins in our portfolio.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Indeed, right now with this shaky market sentiment and its growth of maturity, its the best option to stick to already established currencies which should represent lets say at least 80% of your portfolio's value, and with the other 20% you can gamble with less known projects that have high potential to grow.
If you really dare to take risks choosing a project that is still in its infancy is one of the right ways, but now in my opinion some projects only provide a lot of disadvantages if we are not correct in analyzing every detail about its performance over several periods to find out its progress
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
not all cryptos are good, many projects are scams and only want to extort money from novice investors, I suggest if you want to buy a good crypto you see from whitepapers, teams, roadmaps, missions etc. on the web, if there is anything suspicious leave the project immediately like that because it's too risky.

Most of the time you do not even need to look that far to see if it is a scam. People can just be greedy and not read. Bounty hunters just join at random so I am not surprised scams are still around. Put most of your funding into projects that are established or have serious plans to become so in the close future. Never let it be the far future because too many times that never arrives.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
Yes, you are right. But we should have a diversified portfolio for our investment.
Now here a diversification I mean to mixture of new coins as well as old coins.
So even if something goes wrong with new coins(more chances today), we have backup of old coin's investment to protect at least half of the investment.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
My current portfolio is consists of altcoins belong to top 10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization. I do not know buy altcoins that are not popular because there is a possibility that it can go down.
Of course, you have taken the path of least resistance, since you can have good profits with minimal risks, since the highest-rated cryptocurrencies have very good prospects and are always relevant for investors.  But from the point of view of increasing profits as a percentage and for a shorter time, you can consider investments in other projects, but for this you need to conduct a very thorough Technical analysis and at the same time choose not only those projects in whose prospects only speculators are interested, but  and those projects in which society is really interested.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
My current portfolio is consists of altcoins belong to top 10 cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization. I do not know buy altcoins that are not popular because there is a possibility that it can go down.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
not all cryptos are good, many projects are scams and only want to extort money from novice investors, I suggest if you want to buy a good crypto you see from whitepapers, teams, roadmaps, missions etc. on the web, if there is anything suspicious leave the project immediately like that because it's too risky.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Not all crypto projects are good. It may be true that a good crypto project is enough to change one's life.
But many of the bad projects are created and ended up dying. Now that market exchanges are bad, many scammer icos are too risky to take.
Maybe IEO is still bright to take the risk because it is held on top exchange like binance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
Solid portfolio has a quick bounce back unlike deficient portfolios which takes forever to bounce back. Every cryptocurrency enthusiasts needs to learn this and build themselves solid portfolio with solid projects for the very long term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
But the problem is it is very hard to find good projects amidst scores of bounty projects claiming they are good. In fact, every crypto project offers many promises just in a bid to attract as many as investors and bounty hunters. So we must spend hours or days in research to find a good project, which can change our entire life.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A good crypto project is enough to change one's life so why not take the chances?all i keep doing is making sure i get a share hold of very good coins or tokens with real use case and yes i did have many coins but i believe that a good crypto project is all we need. Am I doing the right thing?
When the bullrun happened I believed that it could change someone's life. And for me personally building a solid portfolio is something we have to do on our own based on the observations and analysis that we do on each coin and I personally would prefer the top coins for me to invest to minimize the risk of large losses if only what we want does not match with what happened.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Having more options when it comes to investing would be better, it gives you more opportunity to make a profit out of your investment. Dividing your investment to bitcoin and top altcoins in the market would be the best choice, and this could also give you more assurance than newly launched project in the market.
Investing only in bitcoin is not bad, but you should maximize the risk you can take to receive a better profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
We all chase to have a strong portofolio with altcoins that can bring some profits or massive profits however it seems that the market and Bitcoin won't let anything good to happen to altcoins and besides this a lot of them are already dead or dying without having volume or a core team to develop the project further.

For now, I gather a few altcoins and 1 masternode as the rest of them are not so promising...2018-2019 was a rough year for altcoins besides 2015-2016 when we had some nice growths on alts with good development now if we take lets say Insolar per example they are rank 1 on github yet the price won't even move upwards.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Indeed, right now with this shaky market sentiment and its growth of maturity, its the best option to stick to already established currencies which should represent lets say at least 80% of your portfolio's value, and with the other 20% you can gamble with less known projects that have high potential to grow.
I would even allocate only 10 percent in order to be able to play and trade. with such an unstable market as it is now if you take more than 10 percent you are already at a great risk
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
it's seems to difficult to find good project on these days, but we can try for it, i have just search about more hawk network project and they have some strong points on that, so we can make more and learn more please take look on their twitter page https://twitter.com/Hawk_HKC/status/1184768244802052096
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
and not all crypto projects do good things, it's like they did bad things intentionally and made bad about crypto.
the problem is that it is not easy to find good projects that were released from the very beginning, such as eth btc xlm ripple and many other coins they are very cheap or worthless when released but can survive.
if you buy coins that have been in the market for a long time like the coins I mentioned above then you will need a little longer time and also not a little capital.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
In my own personal opinion, It will be risky if you just assumed that you are investing in a good projects that will make you rich or will give you a better income because not every projects that we think that it will be successful will definitely give us a good profit in exchange of investing our money to them. So, it will just be fine if we only invest ourr money in few projects that we really think that will be beneficial to us and to lower the risk.
Investing in a single project is a huge risk, now only 1 coin's movement moves your entire portfolio. Perhaps the price will rise repeatedly, but the opposite should be considered. The first thing we always think about in trade is to keep our balance, if we can protect, then we can think about next step - profit. Therefore investing the money in a few coins, not a single coin, reduces the risk. After that you can chase your profit.
Pages:
Jump to: