Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 14. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what's the advantage  for e-commerce contributor?
shopper can spend CGN token to buy goods, plus some bonus as loyalty reward.
he is asking 'bout the contributors
what kind of product that ecommerce offers?
all kinds of product I suppose
Activity: 70
I really want to start my own business, but i don't have many knowledge about e-commerce. I want to learn more from your project. in my opinion, your ideal is great, but you need to specify it so people will be easier to get it. Thanks for reading!
Yeah, but i think this post contains enough details
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
I think the advent of ICOs will surely change the way capital is raised in the decade to come.
But how ?
I'm still researching Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
How much tokens will be supply?Huh
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I think the advent of ICOs will surely change the way capital is raised in the decade to come.
The same idea with me
Activity: 116
I really want to start my own business, but i don't have many knowledge about e-commerce. I want to learn more from your project. in my opinion, your idea is great, but you need to specify it so people will be easier to get it. Thanks for reading!
Activity: 9
Are there any earlier backers of your project?
same question here.
what does "backers" mean?
It's like supporter, sponsor, promoter, etc.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
There are people who argue that cryptocurrency tokens are an entirely new asset class which deserve their own laws outside of the existing ones, but this is not reality (at least not as of now).
LDA
Activity: 87
The ICO market is incredibly oversaturated, due in part to simplicity behind raising capital under this structure. Some of the greatest minds in the Crypto space have come out and argued that a majority of ICOs will fail or are scams. Like any other technological breakthrough, hype and expectations typically grow out of proportion.
Do you have KYC and Whitelist?HuhHuh?
In the sale-period, KYC and Whitelist will be published. Please keep patience  Grin Grin
Activity: 9
what kind of product that ecommerce offers?
But how ?
Activity: 108
same question here.
what does "backers" mean?
What is the country restriction?
The restriction is applied to : United States, China, VietNam
LDA
Activity: 87
On top of that, new technologies can come to the market faster than before thanks to easier fundraising; a net positive for the domestic/global economy.
are you guys still discussing this project ? Can't anyone consider this is bad ?
what do you mean "bad" ? I see some certain risks, but i want to here more from you.
I think I see the future of Ecommerce ! Just working on it.
I see no future coming from Ecommerce ! IT is popular now, but It cannot develo.
sorry but I dont agree with you, why do think it cannot develop? I think it's an auspicious project!
yeah, this guy has a limited vision !
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
Activity: 116
are you guys still discussing this project ? Can't anyone consider this is bad ?
what do you mean "bad" ? I see some certain risks, but i want to here more from you.
I think I see the future of Ecommerce ! Just working on it.
I see no future coming from Ecommerce ! IT is popular now, but It cannot develo.
sorry but I dont agree with you, why do think it cannot develop? I think it's an auspicious project!
Activity: 14
same question here.
Pages:
Jump to: