Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 11. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 7
Hello guys, Can you help me?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What are the key things to turn browsers into buyers? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
An appealling out look is the most essensial
Activity: 9
Will you need to  charge sales or other tax separately for the items?
Name some popular platforms for developing blockchain applications ? I need to know more !
after the development of bitcoin, various blockchain platforms started coming up. Ethereum came right after the evolution of Bitcoins, and is one of the popular public platforms for building Blockchain based applications.

so can you please tell me how can blockchain benefit Ecommerce ?
We talked 'bout this several times : quality assurance, supply chain management,accounting. Especially is Smart contracts.
Activity: 6
So you guys are making a blockchain application designed only for E-commerce?
I'm running a craft shop in Laos, selling wooden stuff from bracelet to home furniture. How can I join CGN platform to sell my products? What's the benefit?
Activity: 70
And in 2016 and 2017, why did the investors felt afraid and shied away from e- commerce?
I read that information.  And I think it's not accurate, I need more to confirm. I don't the investors shied away from very potential ecommerce !
Activity: 116
what are the particular records can be kept in Blockchain ?
Records of medical transactions,Identity management,Transaction processing,Business transactions,Management activities,Documentation
Thanks a lot ! blockchain is really useful
Activity: 70
Records of medical transactions,Identity management,Transaction processing,Business transactions,Management activities,Documentation
Activity: 73
Name some popular platforms for developing blockchain applications ? I need to know more !
after the development of bitcoin, various blockchain platforms started coming up. Ethereum came right after the evolution of Bitcoins, and is one of the popular public platforms for building Blockchain based applications.

I think they are : settlement in real time. cost saving. security and resilience. immutability
Many thanks !

I think they are : settlement in real time. cost saving. security and resilience. immutability

Activity: 157
Merit: 7
What is a ledger? Is Blockchain an incorruptible ledger?
Blockchain is considered incorruptible. Any ill-intentioned individual acting alone is powerless. “To take over the network, an attacker would have to control more than 50 percent of its total computing power,” Augier explains. “We hope that’s a theoretical scenario, but we can’t be sure. Should it happen, the individual would take every precaution to avoid being noticed.” Not to mention the energy required to power the computers needed for the blockchain system to work.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
What is a ledger? Is Blockchain an incorruptible ledger?
What are the core requirements for a business blockchain?
A SAFE SYSTEM I THINK ?
security, complex encryption system
What are the core requirements for a business blockchain?
a shared ledger, smart contract functionality, privacy and trust
Is the Blockchain Different from Banking Ledgers?
yes, they are : Banks and accounting systems use ledgers to track and timestamp transactions. The difference is that the blockchain is completely decentralized and an open source.
sorry I didn't quite get it, decentralized and open source? can you explain more?
This means that people do not have to rely on or trust the central bank to keep track of the transactions. The peer-to-peer blockchain technology can keep track of all the transactions without the fear of having them erased or lost.

Furthermore, the blockchain, because of its open-source nature, is more versatile and programmable than central banking ledgers. If programmers need new functionality on the blockchain, they can simply innovate on top of already existing software through consensus. This is difficult for central banks because of all of their regulations and central points of failure.
by the way could you please explain a real-life use-case where blockchain is being used? thanks
Sorry, I do not know how to cover this aspect
that's okay. Thanks anyway!^^
If you need anything, feel free to discuss, if I know something I will be helpful
Blockchain can be stored by what ?
document about resource, information, It like the register book Wink
Pages:
Jump to: