Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 5. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
What are some of the digital assets blockchain can protect besides bitcoin?
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
How long will it take to reach your goal as the Amazon of Vietnam ? Do you have a presumed amount of time to do that?
I think it's not easy to become Amazon of Vietnam, so it will take a long time and  lots of strength. at least 2 years, i guess
yeah I think so too, but maybe a little more than 2 years lol
I also think more 2 years
2 years are too soon though, with it will talk a decade to become bigger
brand new
Activity: 0
How long will it take to reach your goal as the Amazon of Vietnam ? Do you have a presumed amount of time to do that?
I think they will take a lot of time
I can't tell, but it will.
hope
I think it's not easy to become Amazon of Vietnam, so it will take a long time and  lots of strength. at least 2 years, i guess
I also think more 2 years
Activity: 87
How does Blockchain differ from Bitcoin?
blockchain is a system that Bitcoin bases on . They support each other
they are very much related while bearing different function?Huh?? Roll Eyes Huh Huh
Don't really know, but blockchain is a technology, and bitcoin is an application which is built on blockchain
Activity: 66
Activity: 108
I can't tell, but it will.
they are very much related while bearing different function?Huh?? Roll Eyes Huh Huh
Soon ! They are working so hard to reach the top 1
What does company support blockchain development?
Activity: 70
How would you describe blockchain to someone with no technical background?
A fundamental system with high level of security and accuracy
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
How would you describe blockchain to someone with no technical background?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
As the market around blockchain continues to grow, a range of different distributed ledger technologies is becoming available for enterprise users to apply blockchain. When looking at your options, it is important to note that certain protocols are suited to certain use cases, and time-to-value can be accelerated by leveraging existing networks that already exist.
Thanks for your idea  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 116
Soon ! They are working so hard to reach the top 1
Pages:
Jump to: