Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 7. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 7
As the market around blockchain continues to grow, a range of different distributed ledger technologies is becoming available for enterprise users to apply blockchain. When looking at your options, it is important to note that certain protocols are suited to certain use cases, and time-to-value can be accelerated by leveraging existing networks that already exist.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Hello guys, Can you help me?
you need a thing ?
What exactly do you know about the security of a block?
you could view wiki for more information Wink
Do you have the correct link?
blocks on blockchain are really popular on the internet
it's easy to find.
I think It is not easy to find because will be a lot of false information.
Official sites could help.
Can you give me some website names you know?
Blockgeek?
Vietnam is a wonderful country with many enormous potentialities, this project is fascinating. but  I think it still lacks of details, example that make it clearer and stronger
I don't think Vietnam is a potential region ?
Why don't you think so???
I'M thinking 'bout the Vietnamese , they don't prefer buying things online. They think online items are not reliable
How do you know? are you Vietnamese? I have some Vietnamese friends and some of them say that they are addicted to shopping online, even people sell thing on social network like facebook or instagram
As far as I know, the adults are really not interested on online shop. Once If you can solve this problems, this project could develop
I think they target on young customers, who are already familiar with new technology
Absolutely!
but we still need to focus on adult, too. Cuz they have money. :v
I think we should focus on the teenager, who like the most shopping
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
anyone is an expert in this field? blockchain is something sounds strange and puzzling  Huh
Yes. May I help you?
Activity: 87
Vietnam is a wonderful country with many enormous potentialities, this project is fascinating. but  I think it still lacks of details, example that make it clearer and stronger
I'M thinking 'bout the Vietnamese , they don't prefer buying things online. They think online items are not reliable
but It's not a very controversial issue.
Activity: 87
How do you know? are you Vietnamese? I have some Vietnamese friends and some of them say that they are addicted to shopping online, even people sell thing on social network like facebook or instagram
As far as I know, the adults are really not interested on online shop. Once If you can solve this problems, this project could develop
I think they target on young customers, who are already familiar with new technology
Absolutely!
the adults will get used to with online shops !
Absolutely!
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
you need a thing ?
it's easy to find.
Can you give me some website names you know?
brand new
Activity: 0
I think it's just new, people will gradually get used to it and trust it more.
you need a thing ?
it's easy to find.
I think you are not right because I am very eager to shop online, it is very convenient for me in terms of time, travel, and even finding a street address.
Activity: 95
Absolutely!
Why don't Luo like it?
Activity: 70
you need a thing ?
it's easy to find.
tons of website, but are there any website are managed by prestigious administrators ?
you need a thing ?
it's easy to find.
Activity: 66
you need a thing ?
it's easy to find.
Why don't you show this information?
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: