Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull market - page 2. (Read 692 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 04:01:47 AM
The question is, what to do, when big correction starts. Convert all altcoins to bitcoin/litecoin or get out money and wait to buy back?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 18, 2017, 01:30:28 AM
Doesn't it seem that in a bull market, any coin you buy would be up? 
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
December 17, 2017, 10:30:07 PM
Everything is starting to pull itself back up after the bulldozer of BTC ploughed its way through. Let's remember that the tide has risen all ships in the sea as BTC rose.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
December 17, 2017, 10:29:07 PM
This might not last long during new year there is going to be a huge dump and by huge i mean really huge. Alts will crash as usual but there are sources claiming the btc will fall back to $10k. Obviously it won't stay till that price and will get pumped quickly but still it's a point to note.

The current situation is really favourable situation for all the coins. It's better to put stop loss if you have any major holdings no one needs to have a sad moment on new year.

I agree that there will be a huge dump during new year, and I'm waiting for it..

We should expect drop  in near future , but at what level who knows.
Few months ago someone said that crypto's part in world assets is about 0.2% and about 15-20 million people doing crypto's.
Those numbers are little bit higher, but there is a big potential don't you agree

Yup, I think it is between christmas and new year... But I also believe everything will go up high after few weeks ~
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 09:51:06 PM
This run has still not touched the levels reached at the end of May and 1st week of June this year.  The USD value is way up for altcoins but the bitcoin value is still less than 50% for a lot of altcoins from the last bull run.  2018 is going to be interesting, will we carry these prices into 2018 for momentum who knows.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 09:13:48 PM
Just had a scan through the entire market on coinmarketcap... wow!

Almost entire market is up double digits in the last 24h, coins and tokens.

There is a lot of discussion around which coins are the right choice but I think one thing is for sure, we are in the right place people.
The digital asset market finally here and right now is the perfect time to be in, 2018 will be our year!

I enjoy it.
I was so surprised too.
I like it lots.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 17, 2017, 08:59:20 PM
Bitcoin and alts are all looking good. After some initial volatility during CME
futures launch, all these should head back up soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
December 17, 2017, 08:49:18 PM
Check out ACOIN if you're looking to ride the strong market and make good money...

ACOIN made a new All Time High once again! Hit $0.265 giving it a marketcap of about $325,000! The Marketcap is still SUPER LOW which will leave plenty of room for easy profit. Don't wait.

You pumping it? It doesn't even see any volume.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
December 17, 2017, 08:41:23 PM
What? You mean bull market has not even started yet? I don't think so I think we are in last stage of bull market right now, and bear market will be scary.
If you enjoy the bull run,expect the bear market too,the price of bitcoin is having a good run but the alt coin market was silent throughout the year and i do expect that to change soon and i would like to see the alt coin market rally after this,the signs right now a really good and i hope the alt coin rally will continue.
Activity: 336
December 17, 2017, 06:33:50 PM
Bitcoin struggles with big round number again, another patch of futures go live shortly, I expect same result as last time - BTC will be 23k+ by the end of the day Monday
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
December 17, 2017, 06:28:34 PM

This is a consideration that I have also made... At the same time, I wonder: if we are all earning, who are losing now???
It looks too nice to be true.

Activity: 99
December 17, 2017, 06:23:35 PM
But in 2018 year all market can be red, because nothing can rise new levels without falling
I think it will be at early of the Year but after most of market will grow by March or by May..
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
December 17, 2017, 06:10:36 PM
But in 2018 year all market can be red, because nothing can rise new levels without falling
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
December 17, 2017, 05:29:02 PM
I expect a continuous bull market until $2 trillion market cap. Of course we can have small and healthful corrections in the way, which is fine. Hodl on ppl.
Activity: 304
December 17, 2017, 05:26:17 PM
I think it will come to the massive correction when biggest ICOs with hundreds of millions dollars will scam their investors plus some bigger exchanges will been hacked. Arests people by FBI and SEC will have massive impact on this too. But right now it seems like a bull market anyway there is not enough bad news for the bears.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 05:16:09 PM
We should expect drop  in near future , but at what level who knows.
Few months ago someone said that crypto's part in world assets is about 0.2% and about 15-20 million people doing crypto's.
Those numbers are little bit higher, but there is a big potential don't you agree
Activity: 64
December 17, 2017, 05:03:38 PM
We must bear in mind the high volatility and liquidity that characterizes this market, so we should get used to seeing drastically different scenarios from one day to the next, in this way we will avoid excessive optimism or pessimism in the circumstances of the moment. Unlike ordinary markets, a price variation from 40% up to 100% from one day to the next is perfectly possible in this crypto market.
This is true, but I would say a price variation could be from 25% to 200% or more(!) from one day to the next.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 04:34:12 PM
We must bear in mind the high volatility and liquidity that characterizes this market, so we should get used to seeing drastically different scenarios from one day to the next, in this way we will avoid excessive optimism or pessimism in the circumstances of the moment. Unlike ordinary markets, a price variation from 40% up to 100% from one day to the next is perfectly possible in this crypto market.
Activity: 162
December 17, 2017, 04:26:48 PM
These futures drove BTC price crazy and I hate that. And also the period before Christmas will more likely be bullish all the time... Maybe market will turn to bearish soon after New Year... Just my guess.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
December 17, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

There is a lot of discussion around which coins are the right choice but I think one thing is for sure, we are in the right place people.
The digital asset market finally here and right now is the perfect time to be in, 2018 will be our year!

Days like the recent ones are great for the value of our portfolios but not good for the whole. When the whole market pumps like such it is clear there is no real reason behind it except for positive sentiment and when the pump doesn't continue the dump will ensue.
Pages:
Jump to: