Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull market - page 4. (Read 692 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 16, 2017, 12:45:42 PM
What? You mean bull market has not even started yet? I don't think so I think we are in last stage of bull market right now, and bear market will be scary.

No one ever said it hasn't started it yet. I'm saying its a fledgling market, meaning bull runs will be longer than bear runs. So in the long run anything invested will have a net gain.

As for this bull run, I think it is over for major coins but is still mid stream for minor and new coins/tokens.

Just look at the evidence.

BTC boomed, then ETH,m then XRP then LTC. This market tends to move down the ladder in a knock on effect.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
December 16, 2017, 12:40:10 PM
What? You mean bull market has not even started yet? I don't think so I think we are in last stage of bull market right now, and bear market will be scary.

second that.  This fiesta won't last untill feb.  It's time to scare the new kids on the block again  Grin  Sharks are after panic sells.  Expect >40% drop and it will happen so fast and massive, you're going to eat your shoes you can't enter the exchanges since they will be all down.

My target is an overall 10-20% gain and I'm out for a while (on most, not on IOTA and ETH)
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

I agree. Everyone is approaching this with too much positivity. Bears are waking up soon.

Do you mean bears will soon take over when their greed level peaks? Anyway, great for those who got in early. Just saw the entirety of the Crypto market still going green.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 12:36:40 PM

I agree. Everyone is approaching this with too much positivity. Bears are waking up soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 16, 2017, 11:13:54 AM
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
December 16, 2017, 11:05:46 AM
The bull market doesn't last forever since there are ups and downs for every trend. But it might be a really good start for 2018 since the price of Bitcoin have now started to increase. Altcoins have been increasing in price recently but are seeing dips now. This might be a sign that people are moving from altcoins to Bitcoin since there is a small spike in its price. Let's wait and see what 2018 brings us. I really hope the price gets doubled by mid year.
December 16, 2017, 10:45:22 AM
Yep, there is a lot new money coming in crypto, total market cap is over $550 bil. Also, investor are finally trying to diversify their portfolio, that's why most of altcoins and tokens are also rising, not only Bitcoin as it was in the past few months.

The first target of the total market cap is one trillion dollars. We're still away from it 2x rate. This means, any coin in the market will potentially rise 2x in USD value price. But bull markets don't last forever.

Bull markets don't last forever but I would compare this to the dotcom bubble. I think we are all early adopters and investors so even when this bull run ends the bear market won't ever bring it back down past the value it is now. For us now this is a no brainer for future value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 10:29:27 AM
Yep, there is a lot new money coming in crypto, total market cap is over $550 bil. Also, investor are finally trying to diversify their portfolio, that's why most of altcoins and tokens are also rising, not only Bitcoin as it was in the past few months.

The first target of the total market cap is one trillion dollars. We're still away from it 2x rate. This means, any coin in the market will potentially rise 2x in USD value price. But bull markets don't last forever.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
December 16, 2017, 10:20:31 AM
December 16, 2017, 10:17:41 AM
Just had a scan through the entire market on coinmarketcap... wow!

Almost entire market is up double digits in the last 24h, coins and tokens.

There is a lot of discussion around which coins are the right choice but I think one thing is for sure, we are in the right place people.
The digital asset market finally here and right now is the perfect time to be in, 2018 will be our year!
Pages:
Jump to: