Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 3. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Bull run sure hahaha.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Find a bull and ride it to the crypto Christmas party. My bull is called CanYa coin CAN https://canya.io
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
some expert says its happen because bitcoin cash war, but we should positive think may be whales wants to buy more before starting bullrun
Activity: 644
i am reporting on november 15
bear market came.
marketcap dopped %20 nearly.

i dont wait a bull market in near future.
Activity: 108
the addition of such an extra time will cause us to wait a little longer, so as long as there is an upswing, I think there will be no problems. After all we've been waiting a little longer to wait a little longer.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I'm just waiting for it, but thank you for being excited about that new news, maybe this December.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
exhausted as it may seem, we still do not have any confirmation of the bull run. As the volatility increase the market seems to decline the past days. We are now in the mid November the follow days of this month can be really surprising or disappointing. With high hope i still believed that a confirmation of some sort should manifest before the month ends.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
October passed, november is passing and probably december will past like this. There will be somebody everytime who gives dates or do estimation but this is crypto world and nothing predictable for this market all I know.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Unfortunately it's the middle of November and still no signs are seen, if we do not take assumptions of the movements of altcoins up.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
All possibilities can still occur and I believe that, but it feels too difficult bullrun will occur this year, I'm more sure Bullrun will occur longer which is between 3 to 4 years into the future, which is between 2021 and 2022, and for my holders suggest staying patient because everything I say is just a prediction
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
the market has always been few days up and few days down.  nothing much have changed for the past months.  people are awaiting real good news regarding bitcoin.  once the big good news has been announced, people will start buying buying and buying...
Activity: 343
I predict the Bull Market will be able to fall on this Christmas season. And all the hopes of the crypto market are looking to Bitcoin. Because we have been feeling tired and depressed so it was time for Bitcoin to be able to Show yourself to the followers of it.
Activity: 350
We are ready for in the bull marketplace in this kind of staying a few months. However many of us can’t even now declare in case it is going to come about for this a few months, nevertheless, I think that will for the staying a few months prior to the calendar year concludes, the market industry will start to climb yet again. Loose change will truly enhance, nevertheless, it won’t always be similar to recently.
Activity: 224
I think I've lost my hope now that nothing will happen before next year.If we wait for the new year, there might be good things.
do not worry! many are excited now. The main thing is not to lose faith in cryptocurrency and you will be rewarded for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Yes, I can be sure of that. Now we can see on coinmarketcap and see the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins are green. And we will see the market come back in the near future.
There's also possibilities that whales are just playing around they just waiting for some growth and then dumped so huge after, we can't assume yet until we seen the actual increase, though we are still positive that same thing can happen around this said months, investors are just waiting and hoping that the market will turned into positive before this year will end, keep holding and buy some more things will be fine just aimed for long term investment.
Activity: 347
Yes, I can be sure of that. Now we can see on coinmarketcap and see the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins are green. And we will see the market come back in the near future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 125
In december last year, altcoins started to increase.This year there will be the same increases in altcoins.First of all bitcoin will start to increase.After that, the coins will start to flow into the altcoins.These events are repeated every year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The bull market kicking in has been the talk for a while now, I just feel we should start demanding more from these developers, from whom much is  given much is expected, look at most  ICOs in the past 2 years or more how many can we say have done well and people are expecting a bull run when most of these platforms are not working or no one is using them

I guess those project in connection to that statement yous aid had been hibernated due to bad market conditions. Somehow it doesn't mean we're that in danger right now, and expecting bull run was a motivational ways for all of us, in order to attract more holders to keep their asset and avoid dumping. Hopefully bitcoin and ethereum market will soon rise back so that the alts will definitely increase in demand again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
I am very much excited about this actually. November is going on and December is also coming in the next. I hope December will bring a better market for all of us. That's why I am exciting a lot. So let's hope and wait.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
Haha no I don't think so. We might have an upwards trend, but the real bull market will come around mid-2019 I guess. It will be started by the approval of ETF Cboe.

But I would be happy if market cap becomes 400b in the end of this year. 
Pages:
Jump to: